an Arab thought Somalis were more extreme. So a xalimo came to our defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Some Muslims are secular world wide Islamic conquest of Iran has nothing to do with them being secular
But did I read it correctly?

Did the people not want Islam at first.
But they had to deal with it anyway since they couldn’t do anything about it.

I once saw a thread on ummah forum talking about this topic. Someone mentioned that the Iranians in California don’t even cover up. Than someone started speaking about their history as a country.

But did I read it correctly?

Did the people not want Islam at first.
But they had to deal with it anyway since they couldn’t do anything about it.

I once saw a thread on ummah forum talking about this topic. Someone mentioned that the Iranians in California don’t even cover up. Than someone started speaking about their history as a country.
Their country is run Huge Shia Scholars that are strict so that's probably why.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Soon after the Ridda Wars were over and Eastern Arabia was united under his authority, Caliph Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him, decided to devote himself to propagation of Islam outside and extending its frontiers after controlling on the domestic front. The Islamic state was located between the jaws of the two most powerful empires in the world at the time: the Persian Empire on the east side (Iraq and Iran), and the Roman or Byzantine Empire on the north side. Finally, the Caliph Abu Bakr decided to start with the Iraqi front (the Persian State) because of its strength and extreme hostility to Islam.
So Persians just accepted Islam peacefully?

Caliph abu bakr devoted himself to spreading Islam. And Persians were hostile towards the religion?

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Listen dumbass, I'm not criticizing ISLAM, i'm criticizing Arabs for invading, and forcing countries to convert to Islam.

Indeed. Islam was spread by the sword. The sword was used in time of obscurity. The pen and voice in the times of dominance. The rite of passage of obtaining rights is at at times a bloody one, but the litmus test for a belief pattern of justice is what it's perspectives are when it has gotten to the top.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Not a historian. The key word is Gradually.
So Persians were hostile towards Islam. T

Than he conquered Persia.

Than overtime the Persians just accepted Islam. My questions how long did it take for the majority of people to convert.

You said gradually. Sounds like it took awhile. I wonder if their are any historians that have made YouTube videos about this

I didn’t expect to have Arab bashing, and forced conversion convos in my thread.

I’m just trying to appreciate a Somali queen
Somalis cant help themselves. They always have to argue about ajnabis.
Its always dagaal about some other group who doesnt know we exist. I assure you no persian has somalis on their mind.:comeon: idgaf about their forced conversion and they dont gaf about our peaceful one.

@LION7 @Shaolin23 @nine

This is why I'm against this girl

Screenshot_20180702-003714.png

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
:drakelaugh: thats enough sspot for me today im done. Somali kids are juug wallahi. This is too much shaactaro.
Remember prophet Luts wife was punished because she advocated for and supported gays. She was basically the first LGBT activist:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts