An Arab goes on a racist rant against us & calls us abeėds & happy that we are slaves in Libya.

Are we really going to cry about one random comment from a loser?

Such people are occupying too much space in some of y'alls heads rent-free.

I don't understand why everyday some new irrelevant comment is advertised here like there's a new military assault on Somali territory.
Somalispot doomposting era

Majority of somalis think they are inferior to arabs. Notice how you never see somalis insulting arabs back. Only cry about their racism. Somalis feel only superior to bantu women. Just embarrasing. Any arab person suffering from depression will get healed instantly if he visits somali forums online or country of Somalia

@samira24 is your job collecting all the negative shit people have to say about us?
Take a chill pill and relax.
We diss people too all the time, including arabs, Indians, cadaans, madoows and sometimes other somali clans, we take no prisoners.
I don't give a f*ck what anyone says about Somalis because I am always dissing people too.
Start reading books to develop your frontal lope, because studies show people with bigger prefrontal cortex tend to have better emotional regulation aka they got thick skin and don't give a f*ck what others have to say.

@Adeer_Boomer is out!

Look at my spoiler in my 2nd post for the racism. The guy has a Free Palestine dp and saying all that racism about us is crazy work. The Somalis were trying to reason with him that we all support Palestine but he didn't care and still proceeded to be racist to us
Ryan Connolly Wow GIF by Film Riot
Arabs are truly finished people :pachah1::russ:
Imagine niggas killing your people and burning your masjids but you turn the other cheek to insult Somalis. Somalis should leave that cuck of a group and focus on African affairs. They have truly set the Islamic world decades behind with their cowardice and cuckoldry. They put more effort into insulting Somalis and Africans but they tremble when you mention yahuud. This is what al Shabab want to turn Somalia into. Another arab satellite state that's only importing suicide vests and cowardice. Over the past couple of months, iv realised how cucked these people are. Africans are doing more for Palestinians than those cucks. I'm sick of these mfs. Somalis, please for the love of god almighty stop claiming arabnimo. Arabnimo is just another word for cowardice. Followers of our religion are being clowned on because of the inaction of these cunts. You cant help people who cant help themselves
:faysalwtf:

@samira24 is your job collecting all the negative shit people have to say about us?
Take a chill pill and relax.
We diss people too all the time, including arabs, Indians, cadaans, madoows and sometimes other somali clans, we take no prisoners.
I don't give a f*ck what anyone says about Somalis because I am always dissing people too.
Start reading books to develop your frontal lope, because studies show people with bigger prefrontal cortex tend to have better emotional regulation aka they got thick skin and don't give a f*ck what others have to say.

@Adeer_Boomer is out!
Nigga had to go into biopsychology too :russ: :mjlol:

Disgusting. We also need to remember there's no proof it's an actual arab behind that. I wouldn't be suprised if a west African or ethiopian is behind that account to divide us from muslims/arabs.
Even if it is an Arab, so what? Do people think that all Arabs are perfect and have no prejudice/flaws? I feel like people only expect racism to come from white people, they’re always so shocked when a minority is racist.

Even if it is an Arab, it doesn’t mean anything. Just some random Arab guy on TikTok. So what? Why do people make such a big deal out of racist Arabs? Every group of people on earth has some racists among them. Or do you guys on this site actually believe all Arabs are good, perfect human beings with no flaws whatsoever? If so, you should stop putting Arabs on a pedestal and realise Arabs are normal like everyone else. Some Arabs are good, some Arabs are bad and some are in between.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Thank god I don't subscribe to the ana Arab ideology. I always looked down on the sandniggers. They almost have me rooting for the Yahuudis :sass2: