An Arab goes on a racist rant against us & calls us abeėds & happy that we are slaves in Libya.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
people do and say crazy things on internet all day. Not worth trying to police it or try to derive deep message from it. Otherwise you are in deep rabbit hole

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Disgusting. We also need to remember there's no proof it's an actual arab behind that. I wouldn't be suprised if an west African or ethiopian is behind that account to divide us from muslims/arabs.
You can’t divide a thing that has never been one in the first place. Somali and arab is oil and water

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Nah these insults are too specific, no arab cares that much about somalis

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
* A mentally deranged individual on the internet who happens to be Arab

Fixed your title for you.

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
Look at my spoiler in my 2nd post for the racism. The guy has a Free Palestine dp and saying all that racism about us is crazy work. The Somalis were trying to reason with him that we all support Palestine but he didn't care and still proceeded to be racist to us
Ryan Connolly Wow GIF by Film Riot
My people never been enslaved in mass so therefore his cabeed comments doesn’t hurt me or trigger me. I see him as low life man and actually I will call him cabeed too 😂 why should this word trigger me when my ancestors were never slaves? Am not really mad at all.
IMG_1225.png

Trending