An American Reporter adopted a Mixed child from Djibouti

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's why foreign military bases are evil.

This one Black US soldier had a treasure trove videos of him having his way with Djiboutian xaliimo.
I just didn’t get it though. Why did they allow him to record them.
He would brag about how being in Djibouti was the greatest time he ever had. He spoke about a red light district where he’d go to the clubs over there and take couple of xaliimos back to the Kapinsky hotel. (This dude went back as a civilian after his tour to do these things. He actually wasn’t a soldier but rather a contracted personnel).

In the end, I wish him a good life, even if he's not fully Somali and I hope that at least the religion of our people doesn't escape from him. Islam is the most important thing.

when I comes to fatherless kids, the half cadaan ones are more common than half yemenis. up until 2014, djibouti had one of the worse educational system in the world. the minister of education created a system that kicks children out of school for good so the government doesn't have to spent more many on education. basically, if a child repeats a grade more than 2 times, he's out for good. since all kids can't properly understand french until they reach high school, many of them used to get dropped out. in the late 2000s, only a quarter of the students used to make it to high school. and there was only 2 high schools for a population of 600,000.

Djibouti sounds depressing. They've had peace and stability, yet their people live lives worse than those in Somalia. At least in Somalia there isn't a drastic difference between the poor and rich. And if there is, it isn't flaunted. Djibouti seems like a place of extremes.

Apollo

VIP
In the end, I wish him a good life, even if he's not fully Somali and I hope that at least the religion of our people doesn't escape from him. Islam is the most important thing.

The father is clearly gay/bi, you can tell by his mannerism.

And his adopted son also shows cultural/mannerism traits of being gay.

IMO, gay couples or single men should not be allowed to adopt children. You need the ying and yang of man and woman to raise a healthy kid.

50 Cent Smh GIF

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
There are some Djiboutians who mixed with people from other parts of the French empire. Seen it before on 23andMe.

For all we know, his mother could be half Seychellois, half Malagasy etc or some other strange stuff. Perhaps that's why she was open to mixing with a French guy.

The adopted kid also doesn't look classically half Somali like Maya Jama. He doesn't give me Cushite vibes at all. Would have believed if he said he was 3/4 White, 1/4 AA/Jamaican.
That's extremely rare. Few men from Djibouti who fought in WW2 were later displaced and dropped off in other french colonies. I only knew one man who came back to Djibouti with his Malagasy wife.

cope. You can clearly tell she’s not half European. Somalis carry Eurasian genetics so it affects phenotype.

There's no way his mother was fully Somali. I was thinking Ethiopian but that doesn't explain the Somali names she and her son possessed. She must be half-European from her paternal side, probably a foreign solider also.

The kid doesn't have a hint of Somali in him, unlike other mixed Somalis.

There are some Djiboutians who mixed with people from other parts of the French empire. Seen it before on 23andMe.

For all we know, his mother could be half Seychellois, half Malagasy etc or some other strange stuff. Perhaps that's why she was open to mixing with a French guy.

The adopted kid also doesn't look classically half Somali like Maya Jama. He doesn't give me Cushite vibes at all. Would have believed if he said he was 3/4 White, 1/4 AA/Jamaican.
I have a Djiboutian with even significant Turkish influence in 23andMe. It makes sense historically with their dealings in the Horn of Africa.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I think the vast majority of Djboutians are like myself - 100% Somali. My grandmother's family were there for 150- 200 years. I will say they are more liberal than those from Somalia proper but that too varies considerably. Someone close to their faith won't be. And a nation should never serve as a station for foreign bases or allow its people to be so impoverished that some in the margins turn to prostitution or get exploited by wealthy locals or foreigners.

However, a lot of the Somalis I see on 23andme now are from Somalia proper but they have more non-HOA admixtures. I have seen some reer Somalia with trace amounts of South Asian, Chinese/Native American and European as well. :lol:

Apollo

VIP
@Sophisticate

I am not smearing Djiboutians, lol, but I have seen a handful that were half Malagasy. I never heard of them in real life and this made me now less surprised if a Djiboutian doesn't look typical Somali, there could be the 1 in a 100 chance they are part something something French Empire.

But of course the vast vast majority of Somali Djiboutians are just only Somali.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate

I am not smearing Djiboutians, lol, but I have seen a handful that were half Malagasy. I never heard of them in real life and this made me now less surprised if a Djiboutian doesn't look typical Somali, there could be the 1 in a 100 chance they are part something something French Empire.

But of course the vast vast majority of Somali Djiboutians are just only Somali.

Also, keep in mind a huge segment are recent arrivals from Ethiopia that came in the last 50 or so years.

That's depressing wallahi, the foster care system is riff with sexual abuse. Even if that Baguette's a normal guy, that kid's still going to be stripped of their culture. I wish more Somalis would foster/adopt Somali kids.

cope. You can clearly tell she’s not half European. Somalis carry Eurasian genetics so it affects phenotype.
I'm now confused whether this woman is mixed or not. My father was much more lighter/mixed looking than her when he was younger but he's a pure somali so its possible she's not mixed.
However she does look like some half white somalis I've seen like Maya Jama. And light blonde hair and blue eyes are not a part of our genotype.
I'm gonna follow Occam's razor and presume she is mixed but its not certain unless he gets a dna test

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
He shouldn't have taken his identity away from him.
Thats why I am against non-muslims adopting kids from somalia. They usually raise them improperly and even rape them.

Its just gross to see white guys generally abuse the system to get african kids.

mr.overeasy

That's depressing wallahi, the foster care system is riff with sexual abuse. Even if that Baguette's a normal guy, that kid's still going to be stripped of their culture. I wish more Somalis would foster/adopt Somali kids.
Agreed. I the french are the worst generally and they at the very least will deprive you of your religion and culture, and will probably rape you even if you are male.

mr.overeasy

His mother made the mistake by having him in the first place. With a gaal cadaan!
thats why djibouti must reunite with somalia. Filthy cadaans are getting with women even if it takes coersion (being aggressive or blocking access to needed things like medicine) or straight up rape.