LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

OK.

karen-meangirls.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Btw why did I see muslims try and take his achievements as their own on Twitter
Wtf let the man live. He did that himself not for anyone else or muslims to not be abused :faysalwtf:
Embarrassing AF
But he legit looked like a spiderman but brah why that guy beside the kid not lift him sooner.
France is ruining Mali and killing them right now. Those people should be given imminent citizenship :fittytousand:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
He said Africans biggest issue to overcome was civilisation. :kodaksmiley:Says the guy who's still taxing many African nations and married to a 65 year old teacher of his in secondary school. That looks like a man
250px-Brigitte_Macron_(July_2017)_(cropped).JPG
download (1).jpeg
:lolbron:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Wtf let the man live. He did that himself not for anyone else or muslims to not be abused :faysalwtf:
Embarrassing AF
But he legit looked like a spiderman but brah why that guy beside the kid not lift him sooner.
France is ruining Mali and killing them right now. Those people should be given imminent citizenship :fittytousand:
He was waiting for professional service!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I am sorry i agree with him.. ...Africa needs to be civilized. They need to also have a good banking system!
Yes but with his background it's a bit rich. Plus I'm not gonna hear shit from non Africans. :camby:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes but with his background it's a bit rich. Plus I'm not gonna hear shit from non Africans. :camby:

Macron is as african friendly as it can get. A white young strapping man able to get it on with a 65 year old is an angel

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Embarrassing AF

The man had a fence(?) blocking the way so he could only hold onto the child as swinging him his way would be risky considering his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.