An advice from a wise soul to reer Uk.

Lmao
1osvqv5lzvr31.png

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
That’s what I was wondering too these man went on a 2 day hunt for Pakis like damn I would love all that free time but I got bills and shieeet :chrisfreshhah:

First they came for bham somali boys, I didn’t speak out against it - Because I wasn’t a bham somali boy.

Then they came for bham somali girls, I didn’t speak out against it - Because I wasn’t a bham somali girl.

Then they came for London somalis. I didn’t speak out against it - Because I wasn’t a London somali.

Finally they came for me - and there was no one left to speak for me
:(

Macalin M

Out here
First they came for bham somali boys, I didn’t speak out against it - Because I wasn’t a bham somali boy.

Then they came for bham somali girls, I didn’t speak out against it - Because I wasn’t a bham somali girl.

Then they came for London somalis. I didn’t speak out against it - Because I wasn’t a London somali.

What does bham mean?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Somalis are generally community driven individuals with a collective mindset, if one of us takes an L instead of supporting that person or finding a solution or just fucking ignoring them (common senses) we'll initiate self hatred mode as a coping mechanism like an insecure teenager who makes fun of himself so that others won't have to

when they come for you defend yourself naya, that’s your issue, no other Somali should come to your defense just because you’re Somali. Fight your own battles and don’t bring any Ls to us naya :silanyosmile:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Most people are slow on this site so the joke will fly over their head :dead:

Trending

Latest posts