Amisom tells the ugandan garac to stop intefering in Somalias affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon that Iidoor became orphaned when their master resigned.
620x349

Boon Marehan are getting raped in Ghetto by kenya today

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Our troops are busy bullying Puntland. How about you call your uncle and tell him to stop leading AS in Puntland
Somaliland troops bullying Puntland? Isn’t takaraq part of British somaliland?

Isn’t badan, las qori, dhahar most of sanaag part of British somaliland? Then why is Puntland occupying it?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They ran back to their tuulos in PunaniLand . Now Kenya is bullying you in Ghetto with their caghdeer footsoldiers under Madoobe
Sometimes it’s beneficial to be a laangaab cause the laandheer don’t have unity cause there’s just so many of them whereas the laangaab due to cuqdad develope a tight circle.

Somaliland troops bullying Puntland? Isn’t takaraq part of British somaliland?

Isn’t badan, las qori, dhahar most of sanaag part of British somaliland? Then why is Puntland occupying it?

Badhan was just doing registration for somaliland a week ago. I tagged you in the thread for it on here . Las qoray and dhahar combined have 15k residents they're irrelevant . Forget Tukaraq did you finally give up on Las Anod?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Badhan was just doing registration for somaliland a week ago. I tagged you in the thread for it on here . Las qoray and dhahar combined have 15k residents they're irrelevant . Forget Tukaraq did you finally give up on Las Anod?
Las canood belongs to dhulbhante likewise buhoodle but you can’t go there if you’re Isaac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending