AMISOM Distribution in Somalia

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
South-central gobols (w/o Bay & Bakool) hold 61% of Amisom.

The infamous KDF also has the 2nd smallest force in Somalia making less then 18% of Amisoms forces
2486352C-4F14-4AF1-98A5-5F7BB9590460.png

E7101D8E-B120-4EA0-869D-A343A4D00105.jpeg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Burundi is the second largest contingent and is 100% stationed in Middle Shabelle and the gobol still isnt secure.

For comparison Middle Shabelle is smaller then Afmadow district, this is the SNA they talk about. This is why they give the mayorship to Jarèer clans :damn:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Galmudug has a small Djibouti contingent that is more useful for geelraac skirmishes and in case of ASWJ think they can kick out GM administration out of Dhusamareb.

But in terms of a fight against Shabaab they are unnecessary. We can liberate eastern Galgaduud without any AMISOM involvement.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Puntland republic should also send a peacekeeping force to Somalia as well and get the easy cash cow money in the south.

If Djibouti with a only 5k troops overall can join the Amisom project then Puntland with 11k soldiers on it's payroll can help secure the south,last time PL a peacekeeping forces the south and Mogadishu saw a peace and governance for the first time in two decades lol.

Burundi is the second largest contingent and is 100% stationed in Middle Shabelle and the gobol still isnt secure.

For comparison Middle Shabelle is smaller then Afmadow district, this is the SNA they talk about. This is why they give the mayorship to Jarèer clans :damn:
Why lie? Burundi is stationed 95% in Bay and Bakool. Doesn't change the fact that there are almost 10k amisom troops in JL alone

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Puntland republic should also send a peacekeeping force to Somalia as well and get the easy cash cow money in the south.

If Djibouti with a only 5k troops overall can join the Amisom project then Puntland with 11k soldiers on it's payroll can help secure the south,last time PL a peacekeeping forces the south and Mogadishu saw a peace and governance for the first time in two decades lol.
You need your forces in PL defending your borders. Why waste all 5,000 of your men when the moment you do that SL will continue to gobble up Harti land.

I guess it’s good GM and PL relations are on good terms and both mudug administrations work closely to monitor the border.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Why lie? Burundi is stationed 95% in Bay and Bakool. Doesn't change the fact that there are almost 10k amisom troops in JL alone
Gabadh this isnt your diary read before you reply I already posted a map of where they’re distributed

As for JL there are 3-4k kdf I have no idea how much of the endf is in Gedo Bay and Bakool :nvjpqts:

Last edited:

Maybe Puntland should liberate Sool and Sanaag from Somaliland

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Guys, I don't understand why EU and the US don't get deployed there in Somalia and serve as a peacekeeping forces instead of these useless & unskilled African troops.

I mean after all US and other EU countries have a presence there and they are the once footing the Amison bill anyway, I am pretty sure just US 2k troops can secure the south and can defeat Alshabaab easily.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Guys, I don't understand why EU and the US don't get deployed there in Somalia and serve as a peacekeeping forces instead of these useless & unskilled African troops.

I mean after all US and other EU countries have a presence there and they are the once footing the Amison bill anyway, I am pretty sure just US 2k troops can secure the south and can defeat Alshabaab easily.
Nearly a thousand Americans are in Somalia. That’s nowhere near enough troops to secure Somalia. They failed to defeat Caydiid with 25,000 troops.

They however are training Somali troops and providing air cover which is good.

The annoying thing is your cousin Ilhan Omar always cries about drone strikes whenever Biden orders them. Biden reversed the policy and made sure he okays each drone strike which is making the process a lot longer than it used to be.

Hopefully HSM can convince him that he should let each airstrike should be okayed by Pentagon. HSM should get on the phone with Ilhan Omar and hope she doesn’t sabotage the coming SNA operations against Shabaab

I dont know why HAG complain about ethiopian troops. There is only 4,000 Ethiopian troops spread out between Baay, Bakool and Gedo whereas there 12,000 Burundi/Ugandan Troops nearly 3 times the number of Ethiopian troops. HAG should shift their focus on those Amisom troops before worrying about the Ethiopians troops which small in number compared to Burundi/Ugandan.

Gabadh this isnt your diary read before you reply I already posted a map of where they’re distributed

As for JL there are 3-4k kdf I have no idea how much of the endf is in Gedo Bay and Bakool :nvjpqts:

There is no Burundi in Baay and Bakool. Only Ethiopians.
Official AMISOM website
Based in Baidoa and commanded by Col. Jean Luc Habarugira, the contingent is primarily responsible for operations in Sector 3, which covers Bay and Bakool regions but also maintains troops in Sector 1 where they work closely with the Ugandan forces.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I dont know why HAG complain about ethiopian troops. There is only 4,000 Ethiopian troops spread out between Baay, Bakool and Gedo whereas there 12,000 Burundi/Ugandan Troops nearly 3 times the number of Ethiopian troops. HAG should shift their focus on those Amisom troops before worrying about the Ethiopians troops which small in number compared to Burundi/Ugandan.
Are you ignoring that Bay has non-AMISOM Ethiopian troops

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We need all foreign troops to leave and let the strongest survive. This is why the 90s and early 2000s only laandheere clans thrived. The failed AMISOM project has empowered langaabs. Let them all leave and let the strong survive otherwise no peace shall ever occur

bidenkulaha

GalYare
thousands of Ugandans died fighting alongside Somalis. They really were assigned to the worst region to liberate in Somalia as the capital and where 90% of Shabaab’s focus is.

Condolences to all those who died in a foreign country helping a people who still forget their sacrifice

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts