AMISOM Distribution in Somalia

Laagite

الداروودي
That 10k numbers is pulled from your diary completely unsubstantiated.

Burundis region of responsibility is Middle Shabelle. Amisom is still one force and covers in eachothers regions regularly rotating when there is a need (like Ethiopia pulling out troops for Tigray). Here is Uganda and Burundi in Middle Shabelle and Baydhabo…

https://amisom-au.org/mission-profile/amisom-police/#

We cant all be like SSC which is guarded by brave Harti soldiers :ulyin:
Alxamdulilah its my ilma adeerayaal and not some Ugandan.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Burundi has no personal interest in middle shabelle so they leaving sooner or later but Kenya will always use jubbaland as a buffer zone and access to some sort of sea. Me and you both know this and your og ppl need Kenya otherwise you’ll be eaten alive within somalias borders
Ok is that why Abgaal share Jowhar with Jarèerweyn and Xamar with HG by force :win:

Ok is that why Abgaal share Jowhar with Jarèerweyn and Xamar with HG by force :win:
MadowWeyne waa dad sharaf leh who work hard and most of the time dont bother ppl. Anaga we don't have gumeysi culture eebow. If you accept that the land is mine and you want to live with me as a brother soo dhawoow. We dont do gumeysi nor we tolerate one that is the dhaqan adag beesha Mudulood is known for.
:damedamn: :samwelcome:

Og aren’t even mayor of kismaayo and you guys are scared of mx in ur own city. At least hsm is comfy in villa somalia surrounded by his own waceysle sub in wardhiigley and bondhere. And as far as I’m concerned hg have never and will never be mayor of xamar

is that why og are xabeshi and oromo slaves and Kenyan condom whilst also sharing kismaayo with harti,mx,galjecel, Madowweyne etc. og have never controlled kismaayo from 1991 to 2011 let’s not kid ourselves. 90% of your ppl aren’t even Somali nationals ffs. You probably aren’t urself you Ethiopian citizen

MadowWeyne waa dad sharaf leh who work hard and most of the time dont bother ppl. Anaga we don't have gumeysi culture eebow. If you accept that the land is mine and you want to live with me as a brother soo dhawoow. We dont do gumeysi nor we tolerate one that is the dhaqan adag beesha Mudulood is known for.
:damedamn: :samwelcome:
Madowweyne have never been abused in jowhar. Only reason why huge population there is because Italians brought them there. That’s why you won’t find them anywhere else in middle shabelle