Amisom colonzing Southern Somalia

Imagine getting colonized and abused by lowest of the lows, saddest time of Somali race history

Send them back to the Jungle

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Nothing to complain about. They did it to themselves. Also, they are fighting Al Shabab, which locals are not doing.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
They aint fighting or doing shit, these guys are biggest fuleeys of the Human race

They liberated and/or assisted the SNA in liberating much of the territory; show some respect and gratefulness. Your politicians are in bed with the terrorists, forget about the locals. You are in no position to criticize AMISOM or whatever their transition mission is called now. You should be profusely thanking them.

My position remains unchanged: the west should colonize Somalia. We need fresh, new ideas. What happened many decades ago was not colonization.

Somalia the country with no hopes or dreams

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Based

VIP
They are throwing rocks at those atmis because they ran over two innocent men and there’s still no justice. I don’t know the full story but this happened in ceelasha biyaha. We don’t need burundians and zubungus to defend us from khawarij. You guys will just laugh because these aren’t your deegans and this is exactly why Somalia is a condom for even the lowest of people like africans

I would target the dugsis if i were the government. The most important thing to remember is that Al shabaab is an ideology

Ideologies cannot be fought with guns alone