Amisom colonzing Southern Somalia

What does dugsi have anythng to do with Al-Shabaab ?

How do you not see how some "macalins" aren't legit?

Its like the perfect leeway for unregulated "teachers" who might be agents of or work for shabab directly (and don't have official qualifications like graduating an Islamic university) to be brainwashing young and naive kids into supporting terrorism and takfiiring the government

so? Quran is a big part of Islam, and also what does it matter what they teach. I asked for the correlation between Dugsi and Harakat Al-Shabaab.

of course it matters what they teach, with religious studies, you don't need hard evidence to back claims like subjects such as science, maths, or history do. people are expected to just have "faith in what is told"

these macalins could get away with telling bold lies to our youth, who make up the majority of Somalia btw, into opposing any sort of progress whether economically or socially - this creates a toxic cycle as lies are repeated to future generations!

you niggas are slowwww

Last edited:
How do you not see how some "macalins" aren't legit?

Its like the perfect leeway for unregulated "teachers" who might be agents of or work for shabab directly (and don't have official qualifications like graduating an Islamic university) to be brainwashing young and naive kids into supporting terrorism and takfiiring the government
You made a good point about qualifications, right now the only qualification is the fact that there Hafiz or not.

But I’d say the vast majority of Macalims are not teaching their students to go blow up 15 people in the name of Allah.

of course it matters what they teach, with religious studies, you don't need hard evidence to back claims like subjects such as science, maths, or history do. people are expected to just have "faith in what is told"

these macalins could get away with telling bold lies to our youth, who make up the majority of Somalia btw, into opposing any sort of progress whether economically or socially - this creates a toxic cycle as lies are repeated to future generations!

you niggas are slowwww

I said that in retaliation to what @Nikka said, and that what’s the problem of Dugsi Macalims teaching ONLY Quran?

Sometimes that’s all they can afford Wallahi.

Ethiopian and AU generals are in his hometown feasting. Whilst he is in Djibouti to attend a foriegn circus to discuss ''climate change in Somalia''.

Are these people even normal??

1.jpeg
2.jpeg

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
They are throwing rocks at those atmis because they ran over two innocent men and there’s still no justice. I don’t know the full story but this happened in ceelasha biyaha. We don’t need burundians and zubungus to defend us from khawarij. You guys will just laugh because these aren’t your deegans and this is exactly why Somalia is a condom for even the lowest of people like africans

You should move to Bosaso or Baydhabo and contribute to its development if you are serious about fixing up your country and healing its wounds. You should leave your clan town Mogadishu like cadaans leave their hometowns for other places in their country and not think twice about its demographics.

:mjpls:

Based

VIP
You should move to Bosaso or Baydhabo and contribute to its development if you are serious about fixing up your country and healing its wounds. You should leave your clan town Mogadishu like cadaans leave their hometowns for other places in their country and not think twice about its demographics.

Bosaso maxaa i geeye 😂 is bosaso not a clan town aswell?

Mr sheeihkal leave the white land of Canada and move to kaax shiqaal district in Mogadishu. Your people are waiting for you in open arms
Come Let Me Love You GIF

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
He is originally Tumaal but his Qabiil was absorbed by Ashraaf

Interesting. I used to lie to odayaal and hooyos in various settings (coffee shops, the community, masjids, people's homes, etc) back then about being from X clan, almost always minority clans like Tumaal but a few times to create tension (MJ vs HG, HJ vs HY, etc). Also lied in Africa. Eventually my lying caught on to me on multiple occasions and it once reached my parents who became confused. The biggest confusion came from a few old people who were at the same table at a mall food court and who I all told random clans to at separate occasions. My friend ratted me out and they all gave me a glare with their mouths opened (Somali style af galooc).

:mjlol:

Bosaso maxaa i geeye 😂 is bosaso not a clan town aswell?

Make Bosaso half Hawiye and let the Darods make Mogadishu half Darod. Someone else can make Isaaq a majority in Kismayo and the Elaays a majority in Hargeisa. It will create unity and harmony. You guys will develop emotional attachment to your nation and not your clans. My parents were born and raised in Xamar and Xamar is all they know but are from K5. We should go back to this old model.. It was a common thing back then. Why have we gone backwards?

Mr sheeihkal leave the white land of Canada and move to kaax shiqaal district in Mogadishu. Your people are waiting for you in open arms
Come Let Me Love You GIF

I'll consider it if you make me President. I will work for free but you must feed and shelter me and provide me my own vehicle/expenses.

Last edited:

you niggas are slowwww

The issue back home with respect to Al-Shabaab recruits is not what is thought in madrassa; it is rather lack of effective government in Somalia. The terrorist UGUS is a death squad that is taking advantage of the lawlessness in Somalia. And had there been a Somali government that is just, that pays the salary of the security forces and civil servants, that treats its citizens equally, and that institutes proper taxation that it can generate revenues, we wouldn't have beeb dealing with UGUS and other mindless terrorist groups. So let us not lose sight of what contributes to the mayhem that exists in Somalia.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
They liberated and/or assisted the SNA in liberating much of the territory; show some respect and gratefulness. Your politicians are in bed with the terrorists, forget about the locals. You are in no position to criticize AMISOM or whatever their transition mission is called now. You should be profusely thanking them.

My position remains unchanged: the west should colonize Somalia. We need fresh, new ideas. What happened many decades ago was not colonization.
The locals should be fighting to take back there country from the Islamic terrorists. All foreign military personnel should leave ASAP.
:fittytousand: