Amina Mohamed, possible next WTO leader?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The amazing and highly decorated current foreign minister for Kenya Amina Mohamed could be the first african ever to lead the WTO.
1591602864347.jpeg

One of many SSC success stories.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Success story? She's the biggest coon in Somali history. She fully supports Kenya's massacres and abuses of Somalis. I'm not sure if she's even Muslim. I didn't know that she was from SSC. Judging by her treachery, I can guess her clan.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Success story? She's the biggest coon in Somali history. She fully supports Kenya's massacres and abuses of Somalis. I'm not sure if she's even Muslim. I didn't know that she was from SSC. Judging by her treachery, I can guess her clan.

Romani

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Would you be saying that if she was MJ?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She's a coon, like most reer kenya.

I read something about her comments on wagalla. None of these kenyan politicians have the balls to stand up to their oppressors. Have kenya formally apologised for wagalla yet?

shes from Isiolo Harti and Isaaq live there

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Probably the most competent female Somali politician even if her loyalties are skewed.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Would you be saying that if she was MJ?
Absolutely. Just look at this.
The Wagalla massacre, which occurred in early February 1984, started as an effort to disarm the ethnic Degodia clan following clan-related conflict in the region populated by Kenyan-Somalis. What followed would later be recorded as a "systematic" targeting of a civilian population, making it one of Kenya's worst cases of human rights abuses. Eyewitnesses claim that thousands of people were delivered to the airstrip, kept hungry, ordered to strip naked and lie on the ground for days.
Though the Kenyan government has put the official number of dead at 57, eyewitnesses claim as many as 5,000 people were killed.
The commission also reported that security agents committed other atrocities including "torture, brutal beatings, rape and sexual violence", as well as "burning of houses and looting of property".

Even local leaders and chiefs were not spared. Haji Mohamed Abdullahi, a former police officer, said he was in Wajir at the time.

"When the army saw you walking down the streets, they would stop you, and ask, 'Which clan are you from?' If you say, 'I'm Degodia', they would put you in the lorry and drive off. When it got full, they took all the detained to the Wagalla Airstrip. There were not differentiating people at all," said Mohamed.
Before the Wagalla massacre, Nur Daqane Abdi believed his Kenyan identity card would keep him safe, even though his relatives warned him of the detentions. But that wasn't the case.

"They kept beating us continuously. Every man was being beaten. I stood up three times and I went to the police officer and asked him to shoot me in the head so that I die. 'You are not worthy of my bullets,' he told me and asked me to go sit back. I didn't think I would ever get out of there alive."
Watch her embarrass herself here.

Trending

Latest posts