Amhara lady calls for black americans and black brits to come to Ethiopia to defend them against somalis

Your family were Somali refugees in Ethiopia. Dont get so comfortable with Ethiopiawinet because your shirtam family ecaped to Ethiopia in 1988 during the SNM Vs Siyad Barre Regime.

:faysalwtf:
Wow, you are really a certified fellow Ethiopian. Your words also imply you are even a christian like me. I'm happy to meet a fellow citizen here.
:friendhug:

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:faysalwtf:
Wow, you are really a certified fellow Ethiopian. Your words also imply you are even a christian like me. I'm happy to meet a fellow citizen here.
:friendhug:
what do those words mean? btw his qabiil is ogaden, so it would make sense why he knows more about ethiopia than the average somali.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Is the internet still turned off in ethiopia? @xabashi What's up on the ground? are the oromos still going wild? You guys do realise egypt will not fail to take advantage of this weakness if chaos continues.

:gucciwhat:

I thought ethiopians were the "lions of Africa" because they were never defeated in any war and their country never conquered. How can a people with such history beg black people who are weak and oppressed to fight for them. LOOOL.

Trending