Amhara lady calls for black americans and black brits to come to Ethiopia to defend them against somalis

@xabashi do most of your people believe this madness?
No Amhara in Ethiopia believe this kind of thing. She talks about speakers' corner in one of her videos. It looks like she is born and raised in the west and is brainwashed by rasta and what not black ideologies she is listening at speakers' corner. That is what you get when your source of information is the speakers' corner, full of conspiracy theories.
:francis:

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
No Amhara in Ethiopia believe this kind of thing. She talks about speakers' corner in one of her videos. It looks like she is born and raised in the west and is brainwashed with rasta and what not black ideologies she is listening at speakers' corner. That is what you get when your source of information is the speakers' corner, full of afrocentric conspiracy theories.
:francis:
i have to ask what does ur people make of these rastas and their believes

Abye has been exposed.
There was a clip circulating a while ago about Abyes allegedly father and the man that raised him and taught him quraan and Islamic religion.

The old man had said that he raised Abye just like his sons.Meaning he is not his paternal father and probably he married Abyes mother when she was Garoob and had a kid( Abye).

This was the major exposure.
Also the fact that he told the Ethiopian people he will reveal his identity aka qabil after the elections.

This is a guy that killed an Oromo singer just because he was dissing Amhara criminal legends like Menelik Haile Sellasie etc.

You remember his commemoration of 1977 where he said he will built statues of fallen soulders in the Alambaqa hills a place that Somalia won a decisive victory against Ethiopia in 1977.

There is no Oromo national that will celebrate the 1977 war in support of Derg most Oromos were rebels under OLF and supported the fall of the Derg.Only An Amhara supported the 1977 war.Even Meles never used to entertain the 1977 war because he knew st that time his community was being annihilated.

Abye has opened a can of warms and he will not win he will be evicted soon like max 2 years just like Mengistu.
The odds are against him.

Congrats, you have just won the trophy and got awarded the title of the queen of conspiracy theories that are full of BS.
:drakekidding:

i have to ask what does ur people make of these rastas and their believes
I doubt 99% even know they exist. Even in the cities many know about Rastas but I think the majority of Ethiopians don't know that this is a religion that believes Haile Selassie was a divine. That is a crazy idea for any Ethiopian since we all know Haile Selassie was a devout Orthodox christian his hole life just like all the other Emperors. Having said that, many Ethiopians appreciate Rastas for being Ethiopian friendly and also that they love Haile Selassie but Haile Selassie being a divine, that is too much.
:williamswtf:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I doubt 99% even know they exist. Even in the cities many know about Rastas but I think the majority of Ethiopians don't know that this is a religion that believes Haile Selassie was a divine. That is a crazy idea for any Ethiopian since we all know Haile Selassie was a devout Orthodox christian his hole life just like all the other Emperors. Having said that, many Ethiopians appreciate Rastas for being Ethiopian friendly and also that they love Haile Selassie but Haile Selassie being a divine, that is too much.
:williamswtf:
Sounds like they have fetish for u guys i suggest u keep them away from the imperial palace :fittytousand:

Congrats, you have just won the trophy and got awarded the title of the queen of conspiracy theories that are full of BS.
:drakekidding:
Your family were Somali refugees in Ethiopia. Dont get so comfortable with Ethiopiawinet because your shirtam family ecaped to Ethiopia in 1988 during the SNM Vs Siyad Barre Regime.

These raw meat eaters can keep crying, the Egyptians are about to karbash the Ethiopians and their dam that was built thanks to Ogadeni oil revenue. :trumpsmirk: