Amhara are Planning an Oromo Invasion Of PL

We share common land, culture, religion, language, history with hawiye/isaaq even intermarriage waryaa, they are far closer to us then OROMO and hawiye still says UNUKA LEH hamar, so how does your theory work about Oromo who is further away? Plus he must SPEAK SOMALI, not me speak oromo, his identity is based on language, my identity is based on my name and family name, my language is just for communication nothing more like I speak english but I know my family, isku family manahin dadyowga english ku hadla, even dadka english ku hadla ayaanan isku family ahayn since it's only a language or tongue which can be TAUGHT.

Oromo are dumb as f*ck niyahow, I saw them in Ethiopia, they walk around like eelays do in Somalia, identical, waa cawaan looking for someone to enlighten them, your saying gashinka gurbi and enlighten them for them to turn around to kill us tommorow like hawiye/isaaq did?
Marka aan dumarkood guursano wey noo dabcayaan and dhulkaooda waan daaqi karnaa. Adeerkey oo la kulmay ibrahin omarkas oromoda ah, wuxu shegey iney donayan marriage connections inaan sameyno. Imagine that. I can go marry an ibrahin umar oromo girl take a few camels and all that cities greem pastures anaa leh. Kumanaan geel ayaa dhaqan. Xitta deep in oromia ayaan sii gali. Gabdhaheyga ayan u guurin wiilashod. Waa qisada darood oo kale ma fahantey waryaa. Oromo are Halal people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Marka aan dumarkood guursano wey noo dabcayaan and dhulkaooda waan daaqi karnaa. Adeerkey oo la kulmay ibrahin omarkas oromoda ah, wuxu shegey iney donayan marriage connections inaan sameyno. Imagine that. I can go marry an ibrahin umar oromo girl take a few camels and all that cities greem pastures anaa leh. Kumanaan geel ayaa dhaqan. Xitta deep in oromia ayaan sii gali. Gabdhaheyga ayan u guurin wiilashod. Waa qisada darood oo kale ma fahantey waryaa. Oromo are Halal people.

I am not saying they are bad people, but the fact he is an cawaan he can be tricked by anyone depending on time period, and in that time period you may not have a genius to combat the amhara who has tricked him again into controlling him. We are Muslims and the only guarantee we can give Oromo is, we will not make you worship US nor take away your mind from god. We are not intending to be pharoah or Amhara(king of kings kulaha, elect of god lol) elect of shaydhan iga dheh.

Haile sellassie maybe gone but they keep his children or whoever is next of kin to him PREPARED FOR ROYALTY when the time is right which is obviously not now due to federal structures but jews can penetrate to back them with funds to begin the PROJECT. Plus they have rasta slaves worshipping them too who are pulling in white ppl for that reggae cause which leads str8 to haile and his descendants or next of kin.

As for Oromo I don't consider them a bad people, they are very nice but you can't live like that in this world of savages and they are comprimisable wallahi. Tigray is GOB, i prefer people with history sxb and identity, wax ba XEERIN KARAN iyo sumcadooda iyo awoowashooda iyo diintooda way yaqanan muhimada ay lee dahay dhinac walbo aduunka.

I am not saying they are bad people, but the fact he is an cawaan he can be tricked by anyone depending on time period, and in that time period you may not have a genius to combat the amhara who has tricked him again into controlling him. We are Muslims and the only guarantee we can give Oromo is, we will not make you worship US nor take away your mind from god. We are not intending to be pharoah or Amhara(king of kings kulaha, elect of god lol) elect of shaydhan iga dheh.

Haile sellassie maybe gone but they keep his children or whoever is next of kin to him PREPARED FOR ROYALTY when the time is right which is obviously not now due to federal structures but jews can penetrate to back them with funds to begin the PROJECT. Plus they have rasta slaves worshipping them too who are pulling in white ppl for that reggae cause which leads str8 to haile and his descendants or next of kin.
Keep belittling oromo while i marry qalancho ibrahin umar oromo 15yr olds and inhetit the entirety of oromia as my pasture grounds. Sida daarood oo kale ayaan noqon. While you lot are scared of the "barbaric" oromo, i will do like darod and marry dombiro oromo and inherit oromia. My children will adopt oromo language but still keep their abtiris strong. Wallahi south sudan ayaan uga sii gudbi ilaa congo.
Umar mahmoud waa kuwi darod u sii dhul balaarin laha. oromia ana dhaxal u leh, iskaba daa. Walle oromo are 1000times less barabric than hawiye and dir.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaaxseendheer Notice there was no 'war' against Hawiye or Isaaq in the South except Bimaal(gob weeye), I can talk to him on shared interest. Majertenia had a big war done on it by Italy like the italians did to Amhara. Sxb we were equal kingdoms with these kelebs they just think they're better. They brag about how they won't colonized, which is true, other then short period of time, they did fight and restored they're land and even got EXTRA LAND thru shrewd political skills with the europeans. This alone is a big feat since most of asia-africa-mid east were all colonized.

Amhara are bright people, they're just not doing it for good intentions, as arabs say and those arab proverbs are REAL AS HELL, habash is hanash meaning they're like SNAKES, they bite u before u even know it. Rastafarian movement will get that habash hanash treatment as they dance to reggae towards slavery to HAILE or his royal house which definitely has descendants in line, plus those reggae guys r bringing big bulk of the white world with them as back up. Scary stuff what can happen to us with the world viewing as ANTI AFRICAN LOVE MON, they won't understand why and just will be given the orders to clean up house on us.

We are like the irish of africa, irish kept fighting english royal house, we fight the amhara one, ours has been raging since 15th century till siyad barre in the 70s and all we want is our land baack, we dont want nothing to do with them, just like irish want they land back and want nothing to do with england. ceeb ma aha taasi. Irish had to pick themselves up sxb, they were never invested into by the world, their diaspora invested back, we need to do same for somalia.

They dont love us bro the africans, u know where the A.U is located, u know who has won africa sxb, the amhaara did, dont deny it, denial is worst planning. Somali is about land ownership nothing else, we are not built to be EMPIRES, just protect our turf, identity, language, awooweyaal, nothing more. We are not really designed to create empires, i don't see it anywhere in our awooweyaal values

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We are built to REMOVE PEOPLE and install Somali, not negiotate or cut ties. That came later in the boqortoyo age of majertenia using family ties with royal families of other regions, this came much later, I am talking about HARTI level awoowe, these guys were just irish sxb, just in the desert doing they're livestock rearing and being called up for WARS FOR ISLAM LIKE FUTUH AL HABASH SHOWS. We only had our cultural dhaqan leaders, they won't delivering services to us, just keeping us alive with food, water, and culture and religion.. We need to bring this back or else we won't survive in this habar gedir somalia trying to use sultanate model with them, they see this as weakness, we need reconnect with the dhulbahante culture who still preserves this mind set. Wa ka geesisan nahay hawiye, we have more tarikh niyahow and different eras of darodnimo being wild killers and then civilizing over time into sultanates.

I am Bah dubays very well connected to the culture and learn different eras of PL from my father, I am going to implement the harti model on hawiye and the culture that existed which is still preserved in dhulbahante. The war needs to get brutal, harti era style, it even lasted to osman mahmoud era if there was 'dissent' in the land.

I want to either get rid of them or separate not negiotate anymore, we spent to much time using sultanate knowledge on these ppl, they only respect viking dark ages stuff. If we werent geesi sxb we wouldnt have all that land and hawiye has nothing in comparison. We just being to soft and not unleashing the barbaric history of harti oo futuh al habash lagu amaanay. Harti is way braver then ogaden bro, futuh al habash was unbiased arabic account on DEENI only they didn't care tribe or alliances it was for allah that war, unlike colonial documents which had colonial officers and tribe agendas which never spoke of the truth when u look at the land inheritance.

Dagaalku wuxu ahaa dir iyo darod keliya AGAINST HABASH, there was no fkn hawiye mentioned the must of been somalized later. Even when jabuti was attacked by eritrea, darod helped only no hawiye niyahow, they like oromos sxb they go with any flow no principle. U think a darod would stand by watching djibouti die, no way bro, a hawiye may. I've never seen them help any dir clan. Plus they kill dir clans in mudug and bimaale with cayr, ive never seen dir iyo darod war niyahow. f*ck these niggas wallahi, it's a shame issa dir country supports them over darod.

Last edited:
THE CUSHITES WILL RULE ETHIOPIA AND THE GREATER AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
THE CUSHITES WILL RULE ETHIOPIA AND THE GREATER AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A language isn't my awoowe, cushite is language u dumb ass why u shoving it down my throat. Why don't I unite with english people if that is the case? I speak pure australian, why don't i just call myself an aboriginal australian? they're black like me, they speak english just like, stop creating fake alliances, it doesn't work, it has to be real or nothing. Blood based only works. Either shed blood or swap blood thru marriage, not create fiction. Ur fiction can be destroyed by testing it in public asking oromo to donate land to cushite, he will laff at u and then u will keep chasing fictious dreams while u lose land.

Omar mahmoud are not smart bro, they copy us but 150 years later after osman mahmoud. We are the judge of world court, bro they trust us unlike u cause your fictious sxb, sit down n learn from our tarikh or f*ck off. We know u give omar mahmoud girls to rich people, it's not the way forward. It's better then what hawiye/isaaq do as you develop wealth but we know that trick, im bah dubays look at the name, osman mahmoud did it 300 years ago to inherit dubays wealth as the mother speaks to the ribe to help her son which is US. That shit is long time ago, we moved foward, we are new era.

Surely this must be an issa mahmoud cuz they are only the ones who dont listen to culture and tarikh from us as we spent century with them. No your not omar mahmoud they respect history and learn

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Boowe oromo are muslim they have every right to be in puntland soon in sha Allah the entire eastern Africa will be part of one caliphate waa billahi towfiq

MAY ALLAH DAMN THESE ACCURSED HABESH. LACNATULLAH CALA AMXAAR LACNATULLAH CALAA TIGREY KUFAARO MIDGO. PLOTTING THIEVING FILTHY WHORING GODLESS NATIONS. TUFF!! THIS THERE MEDDLING THAT IS KEEPING US FROM UNITING WITH OUR BROTHERS THAT WE MAY GRAZE THE ENTIRETY OF AFRICA, GEELA AYAAN BAREYNAA WALALHEYNA OROMA!!!?

WALLAHI THERE SHALL BE ANOTHER CAMPAIGN WITH OUR OROMO BROTHERS ON OUR SIDE AND THE HABESH SHALL BE ERASED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH LIKE CAAD ANDD THAMUUUUUUUUD

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
WALLAHI THERE SHALL BE ANOTHER CAMPAIGN WITH OUR OROMO BROTHERS ON OUR SIDE AND THE HABESH SHALL BE ERASED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH LIKE CAAD ANDD THAMUUUUUUUUD

Stop including TIGRAY, just cuz HG is bad in Somali doesn't mean all Somalis are. Learn people first, tigray are only 3 million they don't want to be under 20 million amhara with 50 million oromo agents as slaves and then african union at it's footstep plus rasta idealogy spreading. Tigray/Jabartis are alliance in eritrea. Cut it out waryaa, honor and respect history or noone will respect you if u couldn't show respect for those who helped u. Somalis lack abaal like farmajo he was elected by sharif, then arrests sharif, abshir waldo taught prof samatar then prof samatar brings food to snm. Abaal la'antani is what the foreign world fears about us that we will not understand historic relationship and just be short term and then u come to kill them. I don't blame them not trusting us since CAWAAN are leading US WHO LACK CULTURAL KNOWLEDGE OUR LAND AND PRINCIPLES not the HISTORICAL PEOPLE OF SOMALIA WHO UNDERSTAND THIS

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You guys who question why our ancestors fought Amhara.

Look at this clown calling Haile Sellasie 'getaye' meaning 'my lord' illahi bay uu bixiyan, way abuudan waryaa, this is how u control someone forever like pharoah did, give them no hope of anyone besides yourself, make them dependent on you. Some even 'set up' partnership with god like Sheikhs becareful as they use the quran to manipulate you for what they want.

18:09 mark check it yourself

The fact he has rasta movement which is his 'external' policy to win over the world thru 'music' best people colonized are those who 'happy' waryaa, it's the worst colonialism that one, not the 'brutal' version like when they use violence u can tell you have to fight, but when u don't know it's quite brilliant and cunning.

So I can see why my ancestors fought these pricks, can u imagine somali calling you 'alla eebe'. They nearly got us to call them 'abbo' with 'siyad' but not majerten only koonfuris especially FARMERS sxb they used to that one big LEADER type while all the rest are peasant or fuedal loooooool

If you watch the video carefully, he was to be king of 80 tribes who all had they're traditional kings, that's why he called himself 'king of kings' meaning all the traditional kings of other must come under him as ultimate king, which also means you must call him YOUR LORD. This isn't a figure of speech either, this guy is damn serious in his mental conquest of africans, his project is the greater africa, he couldn't even get past OGADEN, let alone reach us or other africans. See once u have an identity, u know what your fathers stood for was GOOD sxb, they wouldn't of just died for 500 years over nothing with these people.

He would've of used the israeli argument, this is the promise of YAH to his reggae listeners like jews tell other jews about palestinians, anagu falastini manahin, ma guurayno and we ain't protesting. I DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOUR PROMISE, INFACT I DON'T, THAT'S YOUR BELIEF, DOESN'T MEAN ITS FACT.

He thinks his special or some sort cause his ancestors sent some to a jew and said im your family now give me knowledge to conquer others, we are muslims, we are not conquerable, our religion will never disappear it's all memorized, no amount of nonsense u do like trying to burn books will change this. Just give up, be rational, be reasonable, stop chasing unrealistic dreams ayaa loo sheega, we know what pharoah used to do egyptians, we know what u want to do, and we want no business of it.

If jews think they have hard time in Mid-east, wala wasi doona in the horn, we are not dumb arabs that can be bought with oil to trade for land and our ancestors

Last edited:
Stop including TIGRAY, just cuz HG is bad in Somali doesn't mean all Somalis are. Learn people first, tigray are only 3 million they don't want to be under 20 million amhara with 50 million oromo agents as slaves and then african union at it's footstep plus rasta idealogy spreading. Tigray/Jabartis are alliance in eritrea. Cut it out waryaa, honor and respect history or noone will respect you if u couldn't show respect for those who helped u. Somalis lack abaal like farmajo he was elected by sharif, then arrests sharif, abshir waldo taught prof samatar then prof samatar brings food to snm. Abaal la'antani is what the foreign world fears about us that we will not understand historic relationship and just be short term and then u come to kill them. I don't blame them not trusting us since CAWAAN are leading US WHO LACK CULTURAL KNOWLEDGE OUR LAND AND PRINCIPLES not the HISTORICAL PEOPLE OF SOMALIA WHO UNDERSTAND THIS
The tigray of eretria and tplf are too different species. I have no quarrels with eretrians

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The tigray of eretria and tplf are too different species. I have no quarrels with eretrians

This is what they say about b22n culture, they don't listen to wisdom even if u teach them. Hence no point using knowledge in a dark age, we must prepare for viking age and protect our lands using viking principles of our awoowe. I don't care what age u want to go, I've been both and know stories how to handle each thru our different ancestors. I am not just praying for hikmad, I know how to ensure beeshayda protects it's land in peace and war. f*ck off and die.

I am not going to sit here trying to wise an cawaan up. I am getting bah dubays ready. We got birta dheer abdillahi yusuf birth place, cuz we used to teach him too. My only duty is to ensure my awoowe inheritance of land is untouched for my kids, do what u want sxb wallahi im not going to sit here convincing u anymore as my kids cud possibly end up in refugee camps and wandering gypsies. I am preparing for the dark ages since all knowledge is absent in Somalia today and burned by HG. I have knowledge of this age still and tactics to employ

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

When u talk about dark age stuff cause that's cilmi I can use to ensure my descendants are not homeless, I will be open ears to u. I am learning even from HG waryaa, I was in hamar in 99 as dhaqan celis, dhaqan celis for what? to learn bahaladu, I never went to PL. My dad said to learn facaga iyo wixi ka horimanayo beri, I didnt bring australian culture or knowledge to them, i listened to bahalnimadooda si aan markasi awoowashayda bahalnimadooda intaysan saldanad noqon soo aqrisado, I then combined viking and barbaric era of europe and beginning plans on executing or giving ideas to my clans men on how to handle CADOWGA BEESHA. Ileen xad iyo xad sida viking era la jogga iyo laysku duulayo.

I want to make then like hantiile, geesaguul ama dadyow badan oo viking era rabay, wayna fadhiyan manta iyaga edeb leh. I will do the same to all cadowga, ileen isku waqti weeye hada, ma joggno enlightement, waa in horta mugdiga laga saara dalka with BAHALNIMO kow markasi hikmada la bara wixi soo haro iyo tarikhda horey loo sheega si aysan uu samaynin dark age kale oo iyagu ku guul daraysanayo cadowga.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dekeda bosaso waan jari laha si ay galgaduud uu dhimato sida baydhabo, mana mari karan jidka hamar illa galkayo shabab ayaa istagayso meel walbo, waxanu raba inay bakhtiyan siday baydhabo ku samayeen. That is one strategy I know will work. I will also execute siyasad xafad kasta ka soo baxa cadow xafadasi ayaa loo dilaya ninka loogu jecel yahayileen isaga BOYO cadowga, ileen bari culture CADOWGA LAMA BOOYO, ileen ada ku dhimanaysid. U see i combine our old knowledge, new knowledge, to ensure success of beesha, not sit there and talk cilmi, there is no cilmi there, what is wrong with u, adjust and evolve to your environment waryaa or die. Ninka xafadasi ku qarsanayo cadow, waxan uu sheegi laha niin kasto xafadasi loogu jecel yahay DIL WEEYE. I will then execute shabab deal with JL to keep up charcoal trade to unsettle cadowga in southga si ay uu guuran, qorsho badan is daba wato ayaa la bahan yahay si guul kama dambays la gaadho.

Qandala, I would take the war into the mountains. Hadi aadan technico haysan, iyaguna ma haystan, they only have 'qori ak.47' so u must fight them with ak.47, nimanku ma wato hub wayn, maxaa technico loo gaynaya, gob walbo dagaalku wixi ku haboon ayaa loola dagaala. I would them take the ISIM of that qandala and warn him hadi mar kale buurahani lagu arko 40 wiil ordayso, waxxad tahay persona non grata sidi awoowashina arabta uu carareen ku sugayso, we will expell all of them. I will station maxamud saleban army there, ma oglan dooni ali saleban hub wata.

Mogadishu is my specialty though, not PL. I know how to defeat hawiye just fuckin do it and save the nation another 50 years of dark ages, its better ending it quickly intu hal qabiil laga dhigo geesaguul oo kale. Ogaden is doing it thru climate change war in jubbada and charcoal trade

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@DR OSMAN how can we stop this? I don't want dirty, smelly Oromos lingering in Puntland.

I will inform the police in Puntland to arrest anyone who even looks like Oromo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN how can we stop this? I don't want dirty, smelly Oromos lingering in Puntland.

I will inform the police in Puntland to arrest anyone who even looks like Oromo.

It's the ISIMO role to protect they're land and advice the govt hadi waxay arkayan socon karto. Siyasi lack cultural awareness and historical story of the land, they only have 'knowledge' learned from the west, this is general knowledge, which is useful but it's not what this people history is based on. They only use knowledge to further the cause of they're tribes, land and existence, they do not turn knowledge into they're identity there is stark difference because 'something' existed here before globalization, they aren't willing to let go of it.

ISIMO role is to ensure dhulkasi ay lee yihin iyo beeshasi inaysan dhiman, the siyasi role is to develop the land or take instructions given from the ISIM since he is a guest to him. Division of power ba jira in PL, but the problem is we mixed heavily into HAMAR and now rely on govt like colonized people do, which is the intention of cololinialism, to destroy any pre-existing cultural backbone or identity and make u SUBJECT OF THE STATE. The worst thing they hated was u have any pre knowledge before they came to u, it's a potential threat to them that u might say 'hang on' this isn't what my people are about mate nor was this what they believed in when they left me my land inheritance.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reiko They are trying to force us into economic union with habash like the E.U, remember britain ran out from E.U as they realized this was a way to displace them thru population or economic power. We just dumb. We don't want nothing to do with them, why they don't just get that, if someone didn't want me, iskuma dejdejiyo, why would u? your just wasting time u cud invest into something else.

I am not sure what's wrong with some countries on why cant they agree u do your thing, we do ours, u stay there, i stay here. It's not hard concept, respect my space, ill respect your space. They can economcally embargo you tommorow to change policies about your land, culture, religion, etc like america is doing to iran. U will never see Somalis invest in ethiopia, we prefer kenya.

I prefer zambia-kenyan-uganda-rwanda-Somalia union that's where we went in the 70s in east africa we don't want ethiopians sxb, we want better relations with other africans where we can start new relationship.

Let ethiopia just stay away from us, we tried the horn thing for nearly 2000 years it has ended in jihad for islam and christianity, we will back the arabs, u back the israelis. It's two polar opposite enemies, it can never work without one being conquered and told to leave the land. The other option is we just co-exist with strict separation at all times.

I want our ring to be with PAUL KAGAME neighborhood, they are moving forward and have similar civil war like we did. We had similar colonial experiences that we can learn from each other, plus they have similar nomadic/farmer issue background the tutsi/hutu. I prefer new africa countries relationship, i don't want to go back to historical countries that existed before and still spewing they're old shit.

Last edited:
@DR OSMAN and to think i thought you worthwhile. Youre just and old man oo sade iyo hawiye ku khafifay. Get with the times. This is the era of horner unification forget about cushites.what will land do for you if you cant preserve your brothers history. Just like land, if your brother perishes his history is now yours to protect and uphold, Senile laangaabyahow. First history is stolen than land. stretch your legs for isreal because of bullshit genetics, bari kamalin sey noogu duulan sida palestine. Gunyahow jaahilka fuleyga ah, hawiye iyo sade ku khafiyey, aniga iyo hawiye daris cushite ayaanu nahay, maamul kiis waa kaas galmudug keygana waa kaas PL ogadania jubbaland iyo nfd. Dalka waxu ka nasan la'yahey hawiye ma ahan ee waa the centralism we inherited from SYL, kalabyahow. Mj wey tashan, HG wuu jiri oo wu tashan, Marehan wey jiri oo wey tashan, ogaden wey jiri oo wayba tashadeen jaa. jaahil ayaad tahay oo tariikh ma aqrisid marka i wont even converse with you, because you only know what you see now and bits of bari history. At most 400 years baad jirtaa and thats being very generous. Aniga 6 kun oo sano ayaan jiraa. Oo taariikhda arabta ayaan aqaan, iyo taariikh greek ayaan aqaan, iyo taarikhda Moors ayaan aqaan, jyo taariikhda Romanka ayaan aqaan, iyo taariikhda hebrewda ayaan aqaan, iyo taariikh the Elamaites ayaan aqaan, iyo taariikhda Hindia ayaan aqaan, iyo taariikhda midieval somalia ayaan kaa aqaan. Waryaa aniga 6kun oo sano ayan jira, how can a 300 year old child debate me. Wax aad taqaanid ma jiro.
Your jurisdiction is only in bari. Waryaa youre a principle of a highschool at best, and we are khalifs of vast kingdoms. Know youre place you ignoble illiterate. Ku yeh" manaaqo dadkaas oo isku aabo manihin". First of all isku abo waanu nahay, jaahil yahow, but what matters more is ethnic and linguistic affinity. Waryaa edeb yaalo and dont go out of your jutisdiction. We have our eyes on the tuareg of the maghrib, to the Muntafik of Iraaq and even the peope pf india. Thats the breadth our kingdom in length, and 7 THOUSAND years of history in breadth. An illiterate such as your self is not suited or even qualified to speak on such matters. You do not have the mental capacity to understand the afroasiatic movement Maangaabyahow. Stick to writing essays about boogeymen marehan and hawiye, you ignorant fool. Ignorant fool who thinks race doesnt play a part in anything. Race is central kalabyahow jaahilka ah.

Trending

Latest posts