Amhara are Planning an Oromo Invasion Of PL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN and to think i thought you worthwhile. Youre just and old man oo sade iyo hawiye ku khafifay. Get with the times. This is the era of horner unification forget about cushites.what will land do for you if you cant preserve your brothers history. Just like land, if your brother perishes his history is now yours to protect and uphold, Senile laangaabyahow. First history is stolen than land. stretch your legs for isreal because of bullshit genetics, bari kamalin sey noogu duulan sida palestine. Gunyahow jaahilka fuleyga ah, hawiye iyo sade ku khafiyey, aniga iyo hawiye daris cushite ayaanu nahay, maamul kiis waa kaas galmudug keygana waa kaas PL ogadania jubbaland iyo nfd. Dalka waxu ka nasan la'yahey hawiye ma ahan ee waa the centralism we inherited from SYL, kalabyahow. Mj wey tashan, HG wuu jiri oo wu tashan, Marehan wey jiri oo wey tashan, ogaden wey jiri oo wayba tashadeen jaa. jaahil ayaad tahay oo tariikh ma aqrisid marka i wont even converse with you, because you only know what you see now and bits of bari history. At most 400 years baad jirtaa and thats being very generous. Aniga 6 kun oo sano ayaan jiraa. Oo taariikhda arabta ayaan aqaan, iyo taariikh greek ayaan aqaan, iyo taarikhda Moors ayaan aqaan, jyo taariikhda Romanka ayaan aqaan, iyo taariikhda hebrewda ayaan aqaan, iyo taariikh the Elamaites ayaan aqaan, iyo taariikhda Hindia ayaan aqaan, iyo taariikhda midieval somalia ayaan kaa aqaan. Waryaa aniga 6kun oo sano ayan jira, how can a 300 year old child debate me. Wax aad taqaanid ma jiro.
Your jurisdiction is only in bari. Waryaa youre a principle of a highschool at best, and we are khalifs of vast kingdoms. Know youre place you ignoble illiterate. Ku yeh" manaaqo dadkaas oo isku aabo manihin". First of all isku abo waanu nahay, jaahil yahow, but what matters more is ethnic and linguistic affinity. Waryaa edeb yaalo and dont go out of your jutisdiction. We have our eyes on the tuareg of the maghrib, to the Muntafik of Iraaq and even the peope pf india. Thats the breadth our kingdom in length, and 7 THOUSAND years of history in breadth. An illiterate such as your self is not suited or even qualified to speak on such matters. You do not have the mental capacity to understand the afroasiatic movement Maangaabyahow. Stick to writing essays about boogeymen marehan and hawiye, you ignorant fool. Ignorant fool who thinks race doesnt play a part in anything. Race is central kalabyahow jaahilka ah.

Afro ASIATIC KILLED MY AWOOWE..NOT WHITE PPL OR BANTUS. FUUCK U, I DONT FORGIVE, I CO-EXIST ONLY AS AN AGREEMENT, forgiving isn't forceable, co-existence is mandatory though if we want peace not i rule u or u rule me u stay there i stay here. U join them if u want, I am not. I want new relationship like our ppl did with moving to african countries in the 70s to develop business class and ensure the political might of amhara doesn't infect africans cuz they not business people sxb, have u seen them anywhere in africa? we are everywhere like JEWS niyahow at the top echelon of african countries, we went when things were EARLY and no competition.

It's better having new world like america and australia, u can start fresh, we need new world for africans also excluding the HORN, we tried since 15th century and that is just documented part, it was possibly much earlier the attempts to unite us, it doesn't work. Like india and pakistan, like ireland and england u r not special. The reason is mainly religion cuz it came islam 7th century to us, christianity 3rd century in ethiopia. The war started then and its been raging silently ever since. Where-as other africans just recieved christianity in colonialism, waa NEW PEOPLE WEEYE, I PREFER DEALING WITH THEM THEN HISTORICAL COUNTRIES OR PEOPLE THAT HAVE A MEMORY OF THEY'RE PAST.

Last edited:
Ethiopia Conflict on Somalia people only remember phase 1 objective of Menguistu sending rebel movement and destroying Somalia was achieved, except SSDF who saw this coming and refused to follow Menguistu orders plus he is an Amharo we are not on friendly terms anyways and prefer tigray who are also anti amharo. What followed was a 30 year civil war, the second phase is in operation. Ethiopia is sending in oromo on the pre-text of tahribbing to the gulf thru Yemen, but how will anyone travel thru a warzone like yemen to reach the gulf? This is just a nice cover story for they're real intention because if this was the case once they know they can't reach yemen, they would've returned home but they don't they are basically Ethiopian breeding agents in PL.

The policy is simple let one oromo family breed 10 kids per person, while Puntites die away in Somalia political conflict so for every Puntite home we are not reproducing as much to keep up with the demographic changes due to not having a stable nation either thru disease, war, or other circumstances like finances being a big one many people can't marry due to being to Poor.

The long-term objective of Ethiopia 2nd phase operation on Somalia is to turn PL into Dire Dawa with 80% Oromo and 20% Somali. This already happened to Dire-Dawa it can happen in Somalia also.

The new Somalia will then ask for a referendum to legalize joining Ethiopia as a regional state, since it's now an Oromo majority Somalia and the International community will accept this because it's the democratic will of the majority being exercised, while the Puntites have died away trying to save Somalinimo with people who simply are not interested in it. The longer we stay in political hellhole situation the more oromo babies are breeding.

I personally as the DR will return to PL on holiday vacation but I will ensure to 'scope' out PL towns to see the growth rate of these 'amharo' agents who report to Amharo constantly in history till today.

I am Calling on all PIM supporters @PuntiteQueen @Finesse @Manzana this is when the DR feels very much enticed to break away from Somalia to save ourselves not because I hate anyone but I don't want to lose the little land my ancestors left me to become a refugee all over the world or homeless gypsy or a wandering jew which will result in persecution of my future descendants like happens to all homeless people.

Very impressive analysis...not :) but could these poor Oromo refugees may be just poor refugees trying to reach the gulf state, the promised land, risking everything including their lives on the way? Ethiopia is the second largest host of refugees in Africa with almost 300k refugees from Somalia alone. Are these poor Somalis may be agents of Siad Bare :) to regain what they could not get through war? Hmm. And just 3 days ago UNHCR released this video entitled "...Somalis flee to Ethiopia". Could this poor souls be agents or spys of Al kebab or may be poor meskeen souls that are trying to help their families survive? Btw, we the noble Amhara have nothing to do with your nice movie script :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Very impressive analysis...not :) but could these poor Oromo refugees may be just poor refugees trying to reach the gulf state, the promised land, risking everything including their lives on the way? Ethiopia is the second largest host of refugees in Africa with almost 300k refugees from Somalia alone. Are these poor Somalis may be agents of Siad Bare :) to regain what they could not get through war? Hmm. And just 3 days ago UNHCR released this video entitled "...Somalis flee to Ethiopia". Could this poor souls be agents or spys of Al kebab or may be poor meskeen souls that are trying to help their families survive? Btw, we the noble Amhara have nothing to do with your nice movie script :)

You already lost tigray alliance cuz he knows what your up to, u rely on OROMO and always have by adopting them into Amhara culture teaching them your language and shit and giving them an identity, once they connect to it over time you tell them they are 'ethiopians'. Your project is first Ethiopia right? but u got plans for 'africa' right thru reggae and haul in black pride nonsense using they're historical slavery past guilt to slave them to you and haile selassie house the small family of jews at the top while the bottom are all just the peasant class that u picked up in ethiopia and amharized. We know u want to use them as the front line buffer, cuz look at your land, it's tiny, u surely can't fight can u, u depend on 'knowledge' inherited thru solomon-sheba which u run to Israel as monks in the past to get that knowledge to complete the JEWISH mission. That's why ethiopian monks have thousand year presence in jerusalem, we know what your up too. Islam came to destroy u and it will if you don't stop and turn to god and stop making people worship a MAN into GOD. The world is fed up with this, we seen it in pharoah era, we saw it roman era ppl worshipping the state, we see it in ethiopia/yemen empire era which u crave to restore and u know u will get it becuz the JEWS back u among all africans since they have longest history with you not US.

But we got long ties to ARABS also, don't forget that. Your basically caved in with warriors sitting outside in the desert of eritrea like afar, beja, even arabs rashaida, then on the eastern corner all SOMALIS, u only have this little oromo blanket and our 'divisions' internally that is saving you not because you are blessed by god or chosen. There is no concept of blessed by god, we are all human beings and no-one is better then anyone but u refuse to accept that, well u will learn what your ancestors learned u will turn raw meat eating into something u boast about while my kids will remember that his grandfather made u do that.

But remember Islam came here in the 7th century and all of sudden tigray never ever allied with u again, u wonder why? Islam is the truth that's why. Ever since then you power has weakened to the point where ur holed up in mountains, like isis is holed up in mountains of PL. I know you, I knoow your history, I warn u just leave your failed project and learn to live with human beings. We live in a world today of individualism no more I AM GOING TO SLAVE U to my leader house, those days are gone, we are not in that era of the world anymore. You are failing to update yourself which is a key weakness I want Somalis to avoid so we can finally get rid of your cancer on the continent.

Last edited:
You already lost tigray alliance cuz he knows what your up to, u rely on OROMO and always have by adopting them into Amhara culture teaching them your language and shit and giving them an identity, once they connect to it over time you tell them they are 'ethiopians'. Your project is first Ethiopia right? but u got plans for 'africa' right thru reggae and haul in black pride nonsense using they're historical slavery past guilt to slave them to you and haile selassie house the small family of jews at the top while the bottom are all just the peasant class that u picked up in ethiopia and amharized. We know u want to use them as the front line buffer, cuz look at your land, it's tiny, u surely can't fight can u, u depend on 'knowledge' inherited thru solomon-sheba which u run to Israel as monks in the past to get that knowledge to complete the JEWISH mission. That's why ethiopian monks have thousand year presence in jerusalem, we know what your up too. Islam came to destroy u and it will if you don't stop and turn to god and stop making people worship a MAN into GOD.

But remember Islam came here in the 7th century and all of sudden tigray never ever allied with u again, u wonder why? Islam is the truth that's why. Ever since then you power has weakened to the point where ur holed up in mountains, like isis is holed up in mountains of PL. I know you, I knoow your history, I warn u just leave your failed project and learn to live with human beings. We live in a world today of individualism no more I AM GOING TO SLAVE U to my leader house, those days are gone, we are not in that era of the world anymore. You are failing to update yourself which is a key weakness I want Somalis to avoid so we can finally get rid of your cancer on the continent.

Dude, Oromo Abiy Ahmed is leading the country, what are you talking about. Oromo doesn't need Amhara to be Ethiopian and defend Ethiopia. Whether it is Amhara, Tigray, Oromo, Gurage or Gambella, when it comes to defending Ethiopia, don't count on any of them as your ally, believe me. They all will defend their country no matter what. And I never knew Tigray became muslim since 7th century :) What are you talking about? All Ethiopians, including Tigreans fought at Adwa and defeated the Italian colonizers. Even in recent stupid and useless war with Eritrea, everybody went to Tigray to defend it. Don't let our internal fights fool you. Any Ethiopian from any tribe will always defend the country and for that they don't need any amharization or that kind of crap. Btw, meet our next PM, Cagjar (already on job training and holding speeches from the national palace) :) and be sure he will not be any deferent in defending Ethiopia!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dude, Oromo Abiy Ahmed is leading the country, what are you talking about. Oromo doesn't need Amhara to be Ethiopian and defend Ethiopia. Whether it is Amhara, Tigray, Oromo, Gurage or Gambella, when it comes to defending Ethiopia, don't count on any of them as your ally, believe me. They all will defend their country no matter what. And I never knew Tigray became muslim since 7th century :) What are you talking about? All Ethiopians, including Tigreans fought at Adwa and defeated the Italian colonizers. Even in recent stupid and useless war with Eritrea, everybody went to Tigray to defend it. Don't let our internal fights fool you. Any Ethiopian from any tribe will always defend the country and for that they don't need any amharization or that kind of crap. Btw, meet our next PM, Cagjar (already on job training and holding speeches from the national palace) :) and be sure he will not be any deferent in defending Ethiopia!

Tigray are christians but no tigray has called himself LORD, get lost, you don't understand, u r trying to learn thru arguments which isn't how learning happens u need to actually balance not just fight back against a thought u apply it first and look at what is presented not just respond with an objection that is 'cawaan' style. It's ancient thinking styles, you lack it, u can't force it on yourself since u have nothing to look back on yourself, forget someone else, just yourself you can't describe who you were just 1 father, while jews r talking 100 fathers till solomon they can describe, naga fariso, waa langaab ba tahay, dont embarass yourself niyahow and represent somalia, let our historical people represent us thru our monarchy, you just be representative govt handling day to day matters like what u r, u live day to day, u forget even one father history, u live for today like the jungle man u r.

Afro ASIATIC KILLED MY AWOOWE..NOT WHITE PPL OR BANTUS. FUUCK U, I DONT FORGIVE, I CO-EXIST ONLY AS AN AGREEMENT, forgiving isn't forceable, co-existence is mandatory though if we want peace not i rule u or u rule me u stay there i stay here. U join them if u want, I am not. I want new relationship like our ppl did with moving to african countries in the 70s to develop business class and ensure the political might of amhara doesn't infect africans cuz they not business people sxb, have u seen them anywhere in africa? we are everywhere like JEWS niyahow at the top echelon of african countries, we went when things were EARLY and no competition.

It's better having new world like america and australia, u can start fresh, we need new world for africans also excluding the HORN, we tried since 15th century and that is just documented part, it was possibly much earlier the attempts to unite us, it doesn't work. Like india and pakistan, like ireland and england u r not special. The reason is mainly religion cuz it came islam 7th century to us, christianity 3rd century in ethiopia. The war started then and its been raging silently ever since. Where-as other africans just recieved christianity in colonialism, waa NEW PEOPLE WEEYE, I PREFER DEALING WITH THEM THEN HISTORICAL COUNTRIES OR PEOPLE THAT HAVE A MEMORY OF THEY'RE PAST.
Grandfathers hadii la iskaga argoynayo, ma horumar baa waliged la gaari?

Tigray are christians but no tigray has called himself LORD, get lost, you don't understand, u r trying to learn thru arguments which isn't how learning happens u need to actually balance not just fight back against a thought u apply it first and look at what is presented not just respond with an objection that is 'cawaan' style. It's ancient thinking styles, you lack it, u can't force it on yourself since u have nothing to look back on yourself, forget someone else, just yourself you can't describe who you were just 1 father, while jews r talking 100 fathers till solomon they can describe, naga fariso, waa langaab ba tahay, dont embarass yourself niyahow and represent somalia, let our historical people represent us thru our monarchy, you just be representative govt handling day to day matters like what u r, u live day to day, u forget even one father history, u live for today like the jungle man u r.

This is the seal of Ethiopian Emperor Yohannes IV from Tigray. KING of KINGS of ETHIOPIA (ንጉሠ ነገሥት ዮሐንስ ዘኢትዮጵያ) is right there on the seal with the Lion of Judah in the middle. There you have it :)
Yohannes_IV_seal.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is the seal of Ethiopian Emperor Yohannes IV from Tigray. KING of KINGS of ETHIOPIA (ንጉሠ ነገሥት ዮሐንስ ዘኢትዮጵያ) is right there on the seal with the Lion of Judah in the middle. There you have it :)
Yohannes_IV_seal.jpg

Jabartis have tigray in check, No-one has amhara in check, I deal with the one that is immediate threat, u don't as u classify everyone as one, I don't classify somali as one cuz of HAWIYE 91 and 30 yaer garbage while everyone else is sitting there twindling they're dumbs wondering whats wrong with this people. But the world sees us as the same, I am different thinker, ancient style especially if ur dealing with ancient people, if not then colonial style. Ur trying to apply western knowledge to period when it didn't exist that knowledge, they operated in different world, and u have no understanding of it, so you must PEASANT origin yourself. That's why those ancient societies know to store they're ancient mechanism, while u apply western mechanism since your colonial mindset only, u adapted to each era like langaab never preserving nothing since you know your awoowe is useless to preserve, u go with whoever is in power of your time period, your not a threat, the ones above u r sending u to die for them over nonsense

Jabartis have tigray in check, No-one has amhara in check, I deal with the one that is immediate threat, u don't as u classify everyone as one, I don't classify somali as one cuz of HAWIYE 91 and 30 yaer garbage while everyone else is sitting there twindling they're dumbs wondering whats wrong with this people. But the world sees us as the same, I am different thinker, ancient style especially if ur dealing with ancient people, if not then colonial style. Ur trying to apply western knowledge to period when it didn't exist that knowledge, they operated in different world, and u have no understanding of it, so you must PEASANT origin yourself

:):):) You are so funny and you don't know what you are talking about. Tigray is the least Islam friendly territory in Ethiopia, ask Muslims in Axum. They are not allowed to build a mosque for centuries and have to do their prayers always on the streets. They have been struggling to be allowed to build mosque for many years but still they are not allowed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:):):) You are so funny and you don't know what you are talking about. Tigray is the least Islam friendly territory in Ethiopia, ask Muslims in Axum. They are not allowed to build a mosque for centuries and have to do their prayers always on the streets. They have been struggling to be allowed to build mosque for many years but still they are not allowed.

That's like saying I hate Somali but I will fight Djibouti and leave hawiye/darod alone. I will deal with amhara 20 million first, tigray will be given options to become halal like our religion teaches, but if he doesn't he will know his situation is 3 million only and Oromo is half islam so it's haram for them now to join the habashi kingdom, they must take orders from our mosque.

We are not bad kings like them we are not allowed to set up partnership like 'elect of god' and nonsense diinta waa haram weeye, we are told not to trangress the limits, iyagu diintooda they can slave ppl and make them worship the house of ethiopia.

We will give tigray they're options to stop the slavery project, thats why amhara/tigray hate each other waxay ku heeshin waayeen who rules ethiopia and slaves it only, its like darod/hawiye argument on Somalia. Do not worry follow darod u will be successful, that's why he is eating raw meat today, let us deal with them, not hawiye, they don't understand. Tommorow he will be eating 'raw shit' and his body will adjust as human bodies do adjust in small dosages of new items and he will gain tolerance level untill it becomes DHAQAN TO EAT SHIT

Thats a whole lot of muslims in the highlands:obama:

Sudan from the north oromo from the south, somali from the east, habesh are destined to submit:mybusiness:

That's like saying I hate Somali but fight Djibouti and leave hawiye/darod alone. I will deal with amhara 20 million first, tigray will be given options to become halal like our religion teaches, but if he doesn't he will know his situation is 3 million only and Oromo is half islam so it's haram for them now to join the habashi kingdom, they must take orders from our mosque.

Another funny reply :) Ethiopians are very different when it comes to religion. They are not like Somalis. Whether muslims or Christians, Ethiopians don't see religion like the supreme leader of the world :). There is no religion based political party for decades, not even in the diaspora. We don't like religion messing around in politics. You guys see everything through a religion lens, that is not how we Ethiopians are. Believe me no Amhara muslim will betray his Christian Amhara brother for a muslim foreigner because of religion. The same goes for a christian. Hopping Ethiopians will ally with you because of religion against their country is delusional. That is not who we are. Religion is private and country is for all. That is our motto. In one family, you may have muslim brothers, christian sisters, evangelical mothers etc. Abiy Ahmed is a good example. His father is Muslim, his mother is Orthodox Christian and he is an evangelical christian. Are you expecting him to be side with you against his mother or father? :)

Last edited:
@xabashi its understandable they feel that way, after what Adalites dealt them with
20190924_195700~3.jpg
20190924_195700~4.jpg
20190924_195749~2.jpg
20190924_195757~2.jpg
(conquest of absynnia )

Needless to say, it is futile. The oromo expansion dealt a hefty second blow to the weakened habesh, conquering much land from them. Alhamdulillah the oromo are muslims. @xabashi Give it up naya, abysynnia is a relic of the past:icon lol:

Another funny reply :) Ethiopians are very different when it comes to religion. They are not like Somalis. Whether muslims or Christians, Ethiopians don't see religion like the supreme leader of the world :). There is no religion based political party for decades, not even in the diaspora. We don't like religion messing around in politics. You guys see everything through a religion lens, that is not how we Ethiopians are. Believe me no Amhara muslim will betray his Christian Amhara brother for a muslim foreigner because of religion. The same goes for a christian. Hopping Ethiopians will ally with you because of religion against their country is delusional. That is not who we are. Religion is private and country is for all. That is our motto. In one family, you may have muslim brothers, christian sisters, evangelical mothers etc. Abiy Ahmed is a good example. His father is Muslim, his mother is Orthodox Christian and he is an evangelical christian. Are you expecting him to be side with you against his mother or father? :)
You said it best your self. A christian oromo is still a proud cushite oromo first and foremost :).There is no such thing as ethiopia. The oromo have no need for habesh mountain dwellers, they live in the most choice lands and are more numerous than you habesh. They have conquered your lands and will continue to conquer and absolutely subjugate you semite guests. Along with the afar, the oromo and the somali we are the waaqist cushite kings of horn africa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You go fool the non ancient people with ancient mechanism. Try that shit with evangelicals maybe in africa who just learned about it in 1920s. We have been muslim since the 7th century, be reasonable for god sakes, your arguing against some nonsensical things here like we don't preserve our ancient way of life and just throw it away when-ever something new comes. We know the importance of history or else u may repeat it constantly. It's all preserved in our oral traditions like jews had 'oral traditions' or poetry and literature. We are not much different. We don't sit 1000 years outside Mecca begging 'arabs' to help us like you do in Israel. U want me to show you how long your ethiopian monks have been in israel? you been even given a nice spot by they're ancestors so they're descendants HONOR it and ensure they SUPPORT U.

Your backing a population that is literally 10 million in the world over 8 billion people in the world who want to leave in peace and quiet and get on with they're lives and leave something for they're kids to carry on from. Your to busy creating nonsensical elect of god, lord of lords, king of kings and then using jewish strategies to penetrate local tribes in ethiopia. We know you taught them amharic so you tell them make this your 'ancestor' the language, we know you taught them 'rastafarianism' so u act like the liberator of african slavery and colonialism, u will use this on them as u drag them to the royal house of ethiopia lion of judah lol. U even expose yourself where you fight for, you fight for the sons of judah and we know where they are waryaa.

Somalis have never sat there at mecca begging arabs like u do in Israel with your monasteries, waiting for the miracle of david and kingdom of israel nonsense. We used to give 'sadaqa' to so many countries when we operated as sultnates showing we were more powerful then you, where-as you never did, u just sat in israel waiting for jews to rise up to help u.

Anyways, I ain't calling you my LORD ma garatay, I know who my lord is, nice try. It's ancient pharoah practise to keep people from having hope and making them come to you for everything since your god on earth to them. Nice try. Your not even good christian and then u tarnish the christian name and then all christians get blamed for a few ROTTEN SECTS lie you causing muslims n christians to hate each other and create radical islam group or radical crusader groups. U have rotten sects in christianity who are power hungry like roman vatican was in europe and like u the orthodox cunts in africa are. Look at how coptic your fellow brothers in egypt are treated, that will be you inshallah.

Plus EGYPT LOVES US MORE THEN U, we have long history going back long time. We have way more friends historically then u ever had cause u were little snake with agendas. U see those copts of egypt, u will live like that in ethiopia. U only own small portion of land showing u how coward u r, kingdoms are measured by land holdings, look at your pathetic mountains, my one mountain if bigger waryaa