America's Mad Dog Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They simply have a far better quality of people then us, we won't ever come close to matching those people, it's cause how they started which was a good premise and hence what they do will always contribute towards it. Look at what he says at the end, "Listen we dont wanna give our children a worse world buu yiri' that's what it boils down too. He knows he walked into America handed to him beautifully, he wants to pass that on also.

That's all it boils down too. He don't wanna see his descendants terrorized, raped, crying why their forefathers were fuckwits. Look at the african banana republics just look at them bro and you can't claim the people are of the same quality at all.

Every descendant of afric has been handed one mess after another, why is the question? we just a miserable lot with poor values that don't go beyond ourselves, even the cleaners are corrupt as f*ck bro that demonstrates how we can't even work together. We ain't heading nowhere as individuals, it's a collective effort.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These white boys take care of their descendants, that's how they managed the world. Keep handing down and then have the next pick up and carry the torch. I dare you guys go up to a white guy and say fight your country or your people, I just dare you and see how he slaps you around. They set up shop well centuries ago, so you can come and join them but u better contribute towards how they set up shop, you cant derail them on their project of human rights, freedom, democracy, wallahi they will slap you all over the face. Even within themselves they slap each other anyone touching the principles.

Imagine that your sitting there with them and your CONTRIBUTING to their ideas which only makes them win and you know why? its cause positivity generates positivity. They set up positive so anyone that comes will be like I will join in your positivity. Plus the marketing brand of america how he said inspiration part is true, they all wanna be americans the world, if mad dog says something and your another nation the whole world will listen to mad dog its that BRAND IMAGE. you cant compete against it.

What they did in Japan would be a good study, that was vicious empire and they turned it around to one of the most supportive american country and it turned into a giant economic power which means their alliance pool has more resource. That is good field study what they did there

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Who knows we might take that approach de-arm the warzones in the future, and set up military and say create something that is at peace with yourselves and the world and say untill we satisfied you aint going nowhere. They stuck around japan for decades, were they watching the old generation die off as the poisoning of schools, media, religion and all of the key areas to people were set up to change the mind of the post war descendants. They didn't leave japan for a long time

Who knows we might take that approach de-arm the warzones in the future, and set up military and say create something that is at peace with yourselves and the world and say untill we satisfied you aint going nowhere. They stuck around japan for decades, were they watching the old generation die off as the poisoning of schools, media, religion and all of the key areas to people were set up to change the mind of the post war descendants. They didn't leave japan for a long time
They brainwashed asians into white supremacy and left them without a culture if you call that success then you're wrong. I agree that these ppl were ahead of the game during the most critical centuries for world dominance, mainly from the 13th century to the 19th century is when they grasped power and held it ever since. These ppl are the ones who taught the jews how to be organised and i admire that about them, africans however haven't recovered since the mali empire ruled and the university was destroyed some could argue that it was since egypt fell that civilisation ceased to exist (to a high standard) in africa. The mistake africans made was not competing for the world and keeping their military powers up to date with other nations which would later lead to the carving of africa in the 20th century, many africans lead a nomadic or trade orientated lifestyle instead of building up permanent empires with kings and strong generals. Africans also reacted to invasions by siding with the enemy against their fellow africans instead of uniting to stop the common enemy.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They brainwashed asians into white supremacy and left them without a culture if you call that success then you're wrong. I agree that these ppl were ahead of the game during the most critical centuries for world dominance, mainly from the 13th century to the 19th century is when they grasped power and held it ever since. These ppl are the ones who taught the jews how to be organised and i admire that about them, africans however haven't recovered since the mali empire ruled and the university was destroyed some could argue that it was since egypt fell that civilisation ceased to exist (to a high standard) in africa. The mistake africans made was not competing for the world and keeping their military powers up to date with other nations which would later lead to the carving of africa in the 20th century, many africans lead a nomadic or trade orientated lifestyle instead of building up permanent empires with kings and strong generals. Africans also reacted to invasions by siding with the enemy against their fellow africans instead of uniting to stop the common enemy.

Interesting points raised. Are you saying the west taught the Jews how to organize? Africans reached the farming stage especially the Bantu and once you break that barrier, it's pretty clear something must proceed because people won't sit there twindling their thumbs and staring at each other after their food sources are secured.

I think Bantu or any farming orientated community had great civilizations. All the ingredients are there. Not so much nomadic communities as they were too busy fetching water for their livestock, so they would not have time to sit down and create an empire. You need food and water secured before you proceed to the next phase of development, ideas, etc. I mean a good example is what me and you are doing now, we are settled in communities, our food and water secured.

It's only going to progress to other stages after that unless of course if their is conflict and not being able to live, because that will stop you dead in your tracks once security is jepordized and everything else is secondary and not important.

I think the gem of civilizations and knowledge would be coastal communities as they would have access to a boat and could explore the world and come back with a multitude of ideas, far more then someone who is settled and can't see beyond his own village or community.

The key to a coastal civilisation would be they would've of needed a settled community along the coast. Is there any coincidence why coastal folks tend to be more open minded and happier then farmers? farmers ignorance is high bro because they don't see anything beyond their farm, where-as the coastal person will encounter difference through trade or exploration, that simple boat will bring him into contact with difference and he adapts to it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I guess with farmers you can learn how to operate in a community or group and keep the peace, there are some benefits to them, where-as nomadic folks you can learn about their knowledge through travels, conflicts, etc(diplomacy) is where you want to learn here. Coastal folks also diplomacy skills as they encounter different people through trade or exploration.

Coastal and Nomads would have a far HIGHER IQ in my opinion then someone who is settled, absolutely far HIGHER. You can't compare a traveller to someone who hasn't travelled and their mind-set afterwards won't be the same. But settlers are good to learn about the core things such as keep the peace, cooperation, etc. The nomad or trader or explorer it's in his interest to manage differences he encounters or he is gonna die or not achieve whatever his objective is, where-as those differences are not a problem in a farmer or settler society since their all the same people, values, culture, and tradition. He will be a terrible diplomat bro and be weary of those farming community being handed diplomatic roles.

The nomad or coastal guy choices are = handle the differences or you dying and thru this he has to come up with unique ways or else the other option is to die. If that option to die wasn't there for him, he wouldn't be much different to other types of communities in mankind. It's that added pressure I guess that brings out the ingenuity and through time and added centuries and passing that knowledge to the next generation through either written form, oral, proverbs, sayings, etc they always ensure to equip those after them on how to handle difference to ensure they keep surviving.

In America I guess the right type of people for them are from New york, it doesnt become any different then that and it has to be engrained in them how to handle difference for their own sake of living.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's how we need to plan our team in the future for ambassadors and diplomats. Select markers. Coastal or Nomadic origin, then rate within those circles, ensure he studied it also plus he has it in his blood to do diplomacy as he comes from such background that requires it to survive.

Keep the farmer type origin folks as they don't have it in their blood for diplomacy as they would never of needed to use it, they can study it all they want but they won't be good diplomats, you need a mix of gene and study.

That's what we should do for all roles in our govt put people where it's mix of gene and study combined. There no point having some farm boy come and study international relations or do diplomatic type work, it won't be in his blood due to where he is from and he would never needed to use it as their wasn't much differences surrounding him. Then set up markers for what farmer type genes are good for in society and add if they studied that field and then select the one who u can get along with(you need to get along).

If we wanna win in this world bro, we gonna have to plan it out and put people where their best at. Then it comes to the leader if his directions are terrible and the plan is unrealistic, it don't matter how many ways you organize the team, their heading off a cliff. You need a good plan, then mix n match the team on genes and studies, finally if they actually believe in the plan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Trump admin probably will have jam packed diplomats from new york(republican belief) their idealogy don't matter, it's they actually did it plus it's in their genes to work around a city that is like melting pot of difference. When you hear genes, it's where you grew up, lived, exposed too, that's in your BLOOD that lifestyle. You saw when they call trump king of deals right? or business? or he loves negiotating. They say it's the genes, why? its cause he does it every day sxb, its all he knows, it in the blood bay ka wadan. From day 1 that guy walked into earth he was shaped like that, that's why they say it's in the genes.

That's why it's impossible his team will change trump their 70 years too late, it's in his blood, it's in his genes, the only hope his team has to adapt to his direction and provide real results. The options of changing trump are very slim at this stage. It's like that old somali sheikh, he is 70 years old like trump, he aint changing, you adapt and talk to the sheikh based on his way.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why you think they need militaries bro? Diplomacy is a hard hard game, even the prophet had to resort to force at one point and he is one of the most influential person in history. Diplomacy is great tool, it's just a very hard skill, probably the hardest in the world. Getting what u want without spending a cent or life or giving up anything in return or if you even do give up something it so small or minor on your end it's like giving him a cigarette in return for his most prized asset? that ain't easy and their no point being a hero about it and acting like it is.

It's like I come to you and say, hey i gonna surround your house, you aint coming outside and you will turn over your whole god damn house to me and in return(if im nice) ill give you my beaten up car to live in. The guy in the house will need to make choices, living is the first choice so that car becomes appealing now, the question is does he come back and ram the house you took? that's why it's critical it actually HOLDS the agreement, without it holding, it's not useful. So diplomacy hardest part is the actual holding or making the agreement last. Cause it would be no different to a military, they can eliminate the threat but they cant sit there holding power through a gun and spend trillions just holding the place up, they end up running and giving up why? their spending money and getting nothing back for it.

Diplomacy has stages and War has stages also. War outcome of japan is brilliant, they actually changed and now an ally and contributing also. Diplomacy like bill clinton north korea deal in 94, that aint no different to iraq war where they stood there and for decades wasting money and lives and nothing changed. So diplomacy has stages and so does war, both are options but the best one is diplomacy that returns a lasting solution(the other party is actually happy)

Last edited:
Why you think they need militaries bro? Diplomacy is a hard hard game, even the prophet had to resort to force at one point and he is one of the most influential person in history. Diplomacy is great tool, it's just a very hard skill, probably the hardest in the world. Getting what u want without spending a cent or life or giving up anything in return or if you even do give up something it so small or minor on your end it's like giving him a cigarette in return for his most prized asset? that ain't easy and their no point being a hero about it and acting like it is.

It's like I come to you and say, hey i gonna surround your house, you aint coming outside and you will turn over your whole god damn house to me and in return(if im nice) ill give you my beaten up car to live in. The guy in the house will need to make choices, living is the first choice so that car becomes appealing now, the question is does he come back and ram the house you took? that's why it's critical it actually HOLDS the agreement, without it holding, it's not useful.
Military might is key and is what kept america from invading north korea.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Military might is key and is what kept america from invading north korea.

Nah military might only useful to eliminate the immediate threat, they can't sit there for decades funding a military, it's too expensive. 60k per soldier x thousands EVERY year, accomodation, food, equipments, it's maintaince(the more u use a tool sxb science applies it starts to age and needs replacing), lost of life is another one.

No military has held power with a gun through-out history, I doubt anyone is gonna budge that rule, plus the war changes faces when the other party sees aggression as you see insurgency or may bring another nation into war as he sees a political partner on land. It's a fuckin mess. 7 trillion is all they spent in mid-east and look at it. Imagine reporting back to the investors on that return and yes the public are investors.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even mad dog mattis who loves the military and it's in genes and blood even says we cant hold the nation together, we can create a safe environment for them REACH A POLITICAL AGREEMENT. Political agreement is simply they agree on how the govt is gonna function again, that's all it means really and that's where the hardest part is sxb not the war but getting these f*ck-wits to agree which is flamed by the tension inside, history of that people, their social structures, politician personal or ulterior agendas(vendettas, foreign allies they need to consider). Like the al islah group, yeah they have their local make mogadishu great again but they need to consider the brotherhood at all times, especially on FOREIGN MATTERS because brotherhood wants a partner in the area who can carry out tasks for them in their caliphate building, it could be our location, it could be they want man power here for foreign excursions, it could be bases, it could be they actually want us to rebuild and be strong and contribute to their alliance. The possibilities are endless with foreign allies but simple factor is going to confuse the local landscapes as the other local guy has his policies for the nation and most likely aligned with a foreign ally to return(if i win this place dude, im gonna be ya partner on foreign matters).

That's all mattis and military can do, is create safety so the politicians can operate, he can't use the military to be the government of the land, it's just impossible bro. It's a fuckin mess sxb. Mattis knows bro the war just remove a threat and maintain safety beyond that AAR ha dhaho he can do anything, he can't he has to pass it over to the local politicians to reach some agreement to refunction again.

Which proves the point I was highlighting. POLTICS IS HARDEST FIELD IN MANKIND. It aint military, it aint sciences, it aint any other field BAR GOD. Those two areas are not easy fields and rise up emotions and passions.

The most influential people in the world will always be the hardest areas in mankind to resolve.

1. GOD topic(prophets, preachers, and all who connect off it)
2. Politics(who-ever got ppl to agree on ideas NOT just country level but even individual levels, work levels, state levels, etc but it's most hardest at NATION level)
3. Military guys come in and get remembered. We know Alexander don't we? do you know Mansa Musa, richest man in history? does anyone study him?

The rest get forgetten mark my words, science aint great at all, they get replaced constantly their ideas and they die out with a small footnote of their contribution.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here is trump on illegals and the facilitators lol

It's scary how much power this man has when u think about it. The only thing that really escapes him is the congress, even the courts don't escape him as he names them. Everything else is under the man, markets, business ppl, the workers, religion groups, media(limited) no wonder his screaming about them, but anything outside the human rights aspects and congress, the man has the last say on it.

Imagine that from the little man to the biggest man in the country and anything in between regardless of sectors or industries or govt, he decides the rules for them. He has huge alliance too in the world, even we don't escape him in the western world, and if he dont have local contacts(president) he just sends in the marines or navy seal to get them.

8 billion people are not escaping Donald trump, it's the closest your getting god when your sitting in the white house. It's gonna be hard world for somalia to operate if we dont accomodate america, the reach is unescapable and accomodating america means respecting their friends(which may be short or long term) like the oil friends(that looks long term caused its shared oil interest around the world) till that commodity is around u need to respect the gulf is message after that is gone, then it won't matter.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Here is trump on illegals and the facilitators lol

It's scary how much power this man has when u think about it. The only thing that really escapes him is the congress, even the courts don't escape him as he names them. Everything else is under the man, markets, business ppl, the workers, religion groups, media(limited) no wonder his screaming about them, but anything outside the human rights aspects and congress, the man has the last say on it.

Imagine that from the little man to the biggest man in the country and anything in between regardless of sectors or industries or govt, he decides the rules for them. He has huge alliance too in the world, even we don't escape him in the western world, and if he dont have local contacts(president) he just sends in the marines or navy seal to get them.

8 billion people are not escaping Donald trump, it's the closest your getting god when your sitting in the white house.
Trump is smart. He acts like an idiot to attract his idiotic followers.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Trump is smart. He acts like an idiot to attract his idiotic followers.

Maybe who knows but I am just saying he is reminding people of America's power, we tend to forget it cause of the leader who may or may not know or doesn't actually say it. This guy will say it and makes it clear who is boss. It's good to know this for our own sake and anything we do in Somalia.

This guy won't accept anyone fighting around the gulf oil field, it dont mean he likes the saudis bro, it's that shared oil interest, he doesn't want a few gas stations operating in the world causing prices to sky rocket which will be passed onto consumers not just in cars but even market place cause transport of good are done on trucks mate and were gonna pay for it everywhere and that's even if the oil fields outside of the gulf can handle the world consumption which is unlikely so we may have to decide which nation goes into the dark ages and that's gonna cause a global war.

Trust me I hate the Saudis too but we must accept the reality, till that oil is there, we must back off and if we don't and support ideologies that wanna cause a war there, you ain't a friend of america but a fuckin enemy and you will be dealt with to contain your madness within your country before you really do expand and enforce your dangerous idea to the world.

It's hard to sell a MB alliance to them and they know what it's about to themselves and their friends and still shake hands with them. Notice how he hosts Nigerian president? he knows he aint a terrorist nor allied to their idealogies but I will be suprised if they host a MB leader, they didn't tolerate MORSI, farmajo aint welcome in trump america also.

It's suprising he hosted erdogan? maybe it's diplomacy work, politic is confusing thing. They are probably sending officers around the world to scout anyone promoting a dangerous idealogy or can change the order and taking him out before it has a following like the MB follower which will be a threat for centuries later. If you stick to your house sxb, I think they wont care it's just when u have a global agenda your gonna have a problem with the white house.

Look at the fears they have over just black identity extremist and that's not as dangerous as political belief cause that can unite many races and cultures, and even worse GOD idealogy that is most dangerous because ppl negiotate their politics as u see them switch sides, not many ppl give up their god belief and die for it on the field. It's probably the most dangerous threat to the known world for a long time the terrorists.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You see trump reactions, democrats, media, congress it's the areas that escape his control, he aint crying about us the little men in the street lol, we can be dealt with swiftly. He doesn't cry about the courts he nominates them that's why. He aint nominating someone that is against him lol. The only business I seen him cry about was amazon but not to the extent of the areas that escape his control, he can deal with amazon loooooool.

When you see all his opposition especially the elite, it looks like sour grapes, he took the no 1 spot of the world and their not happy about it, that's the vibe I get, it's not idealogical driven at all since the man doesn't even have one really. He is business man, he will side with any candidate that is good to his business, he learned never to play idealogy with money, no place for it so it's not in his gene to be partisan but he using it as back up only, it's obvious as day that one. It's just impossible trump has an idealogy, his background cannot allow for it.

All I am thinking about is how do we align somalia foreign policy to SHOW not SAY but they need to SEE IT the americans that we are not threat to their friends or the wider world and at the same time accept the reality of the brotherhood is controlling us or has a great influence over our economy and education facilities in the higher learning space? How do you satisfy america and mb at the same time but on the side develop a unique ally as back up.

I want us to be able to adapt if the order changes so no siding with any team but not sit there as lame ducks to be eaten last like oman. I already know where are new allies are coming from and it's the war zone areas and the areas that are abadoned they must be the back up for us. We must accept there is 8 billion ppl and we are only 10 million, we need friends it's in our interest.

So how do we get an arrangement where america considers us a good nation that isnt a threat to anyone and mb thinks of us as good nation that will do its bit when they attack america in the alliance for god and freedom and when that happens, how do we ditch em both and use our back up alliance and say we must stop this.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't like this idea sxb that people say countries seek to destroy others, you only destroy those that you know is going to a bad team that is coming for you, the ideal situation is they do infact rise and contribute towards your team, that's a bonus for world powers not a negative at all. The question really is, which team your going too and that will decide if they will scramble or not which is the war part comes from, it's the scramble for what side u add too.

Once u sided somewhere, there is no reason or any logic behind not wanting you to rise that's if the conditions inside are good like your internal politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending