Americans had enough of Ketamine, Fentanyl and Heroin - new addiction Horse tranquilizer

>30% of Opioid overdoses in Philadelphia involved Xylazine, the horse tranquilizer, which is supposed to be only in the possession of veterinarians. People combine them (mostly fentanyl) to create 'Tranq dope' which delivers a similar sensation as heroin. :dead:

Fentanyl is destroying Somalis in Minnesota, let's hope this stuff doesn't get to them.

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

>30% of Opioid overdoses in Philadelphia involved Xylazine, the horse tranquilizer, which is supposed to be only in the possession of veterinarians. People combine them (mostly fentanyl) to create 'Tranq dope' which delivers a similar sensation as heroin. :dead:

Fentanyl is destroying Somalis in Minnesota, let's hope this stuff doesn't get to them.

The horrors i hear every day is unreal. Drugs has taken over Somalis. Rumor has it that Denmark and Norway, the men are drunk alcoholic, and the women are crying "I want to get married"

Very sad episode walle

The horrors i hear every day is unreal. Drugs has taken over Somalis. Rumor has it that Denmark and Norway, the men are drunk alcoholic, and the women are crying "I want to get married"

Very sad episode walle
Where did you hear that about Norway and Denmark :ftw9nwa:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Where did you hear that about Norway and Denmark :ftw9nwa:

From my gossiping connection. This is a serious issue walaahi. The men in those two countries are Qalaas. Alcohol addicted. and Majority of women are hitting 29 + and they are ALL crying we need marriage. Our men have failed us. Also, Somali Pal talk, hang outs for the drunk men. Single Somali women are left doing masturbation over pal talk.

From my gossiping connection. This is a serious issue walaahi. The men in those two countries are Qalaas. Alcohol addicted. and Majority of women are hitting 29 + and they are ALL crying we need marriage. Our men have failed us. Also, Somali Pal talk, hang outs for the drunk men. Single Somali women are left doing masturbation over pal talk.
They can just go Somalia find husband in there subclan.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They can just go Somalia find husband in there subclan.

They don;t have the finance. Majority are welfare recipient. Somali women are traditional, them seeking men in another country is a major task. Unless elder family member assist in marriage arrangement

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I have never seen a high Somali only once at the mall

Trending

Latest posts