Americans are dumb

No one watches the NBA. Way more people watch proper football.

:mjlol:

Nobody watches your weird form of rugby. An Aussie has the audacity to talk ill on America. Good grief!

But I would say the world knows NBA players and that is the proof that NBA is popular in other parts of the world.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nobody watches your weird form of rugby. An Aussie has the audacity to talk ill on America. Good grief!

But I would say the world knows NBA players and that is the proof that NBA is popular in other parts of the world.

Football is the most popular sport in Australia.

People know Tiger Woods, doesn’t mean everyone watches Golf.

Continue the cope.

Football is the most popular sport in Australia.

People know Tiger Woods, doesn’t mean everyone watches Golf.

Continue the cope.

Coping on what? An Aussie welfare queen is trying to explain sports to me. There is no single sport that Australia is famous for. At least in America, we tend to dominate every other sport except soccer.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Coping on what? An Aussie welfare queen is trying to explain sports to me. There is no single sport that Australia is famous for. At least in America, we tend to dominate every other sport except soccer.

Americans don’t dominate at least 7 out of the top 10 sports in the world.

And you guys have the third largest population in the world.

532B64A1-4FB3-4D8E-8817-91F53639B562.jpeg

And how is what you know applicable to others? Perhaps planning a tahriib is why you know all of those states. Or being an oldie who went to school in Somalia or Kenya where geography is thought in middle or high school is the reason why you knew it. Another third reason: America's movies. Fourth reason: NBA.

In either situation, there was a need on your part to know those states. But the Americans, who were born and raised in the US, don't have that need. They get everything here. Therefore, knowing other countries isn't incumbent upon them. Remember, even their football is different. They call your football soccer, and their football is your rugby. It is a whole different mindset!

:kanyeshrug::yacadiim:
no they’re just dumb, they lack intellectual curiosity

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Can we stop with these ridiculous diaspora Qabilyaad wars? It looks bloody stupid.

I don’t hate any Somali diaspora.

I just think America, the country, is massively overrated and is not on the standard of other Western countries for the average person.

I also think a lot of Americans are ignorant and require a reality check about where they stand in the world.

It’s just @Roorigeg that takes every criticism of America as if someone shot his mother.

I don’t hate any Somali diaspora.

I just think America, the country, is massively overrated and is not on the standard of other Western countries for the average person.

I also think a lot of Americans are ignorant and require a reality check about where they stand in the world.

It’s just @Roorigeg that takes every criticism of America as if someone shot his mother.

Again an Aussie has the audacity to call names on Americans. The whole Aussie country is a dumpster for Americans and UK, including a nuclear waste.

Average Americans are working hard to put food on the table. The people who work in the foreign legion and in the military do know other countries. The rest of the people don't give a shit about them. If you have no need to know other countries, you don't care how many banana Republics are out there. And for sure too many banana Republics are out there.

If you don't work in the foreign legion or aren't planning on doing tahriib, you don't need to know the rest of the banana countries out there. Only people in banana countries know other countries because they want to do tahriib!

:russ:
europe is a banana continent? if you don’t know a handful of european countries and their capitals then you’re not cultured, you need to know the places that left mark on history otherwise your education isn’t complete, and that’s a polite description of what you are

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Again an Aussie has the audacity to call names on Americans. The whole Aussie country is a dumpster for Americans and UK, including a nuclear waste.

Average Americans are working hard to put food on the table. The people who work in the foreign legion and in the military do know other countries. The rest of the people don't give a shit about them. If you have no need to know other countries, you don't care how many banana Republics are out there. And for sure too many banana Republics are out there.

So much talking for someone that can get shot up at a petrol station.

:drakekidding:

Since when did America dominate rugby or tennis or table tennis

We have a football that is much better than your shitty rugby. Every player wants to join American football and rake in tens of millions of USD.

Who in the world plays and watches rugby? What a shit form of sport.

Tennis? https://www.serenawilliams.com/.

"Serena Jameka Williams is an American professional tennis player. She has won 23 Grand Slam singles titles, the most by any player in the Open Era, and the second-most of all time behind Margaret Court. The Women's Tennis Association ranked her singles world No. 1 on eight separate occasions between 2002 and 2017."

An Aussie is trying to talk shit on Americans - someone whose useless island relies on America for its defense, a place that doesn't have its own foreign policy but wags the tails for wherever America goes.

europe is a banana continent? if you don’t know a handful of european countries and their capitals then you’re not cultured, you need to know the places that left mark on history otherwise your education isn’t complete, and that’s a polite description of what you are

A useless continent that relies on America for its defense and its leadership. Notwithstanding Russia and Germany, the rest of Europe is an island of homos and pedophiles. About 50% of the men in UK have been reported to be pedophiles.

It was reported if you have a surgery in EU, the next thing you know is you're missing organs. A group of people who carry out organ-harvesting on poor immigrants, especially Somalis.

Entire Europe is a "relieving" spot for American soldiers - a useless continent!

Trending

Latest posts