american zionist debunks the cookie hoax once and for all

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Zionism is wicked political movement that justifies the murder and displacement of native palestinians on the grounds it was a land given to Jewish people by god. Totally wicked and deplorable. Just like Shabab uses violences to get power in the nation using religious card and calling everyone who comes against them kaffir. Their both the same thing, power hungry religious nazis.

But to say all the jewish people are bad is wrong or else u wud have to accept the muslims are all bad due to shabab, both communities unfortunately have sympathisers for either cause. Zionists and Islamists use our societies to achieve their political ambitions, it has nothing to do with religion at all but power, greed, and hatred for mankind.

Unfortunately the ppl who pay the price are usually the same people they use the average jew or muslim.

He was quoting an alt-right guy. Ben Shapiro is right-wing socially on every issue but supports SJW rhetoric when it comes to protecting Jewish people lool

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
He was quoting an alt-right guy. Ben Shapiro is right-wing socially on every issue but supports SJW rhetoric when it comes to protecting Jewish people lool
dude is downright genocidal at times( aslong if it's against non jews)
Some have rightly suggested that Israel be allowed to decapitate the terrorist leadership of the Palestinian Authority. But this too is only a half measure. The ideology of the Palestinian population is indistinguishable from that of the terrorist leadership.
The Jews don't realize that expelling a hostile population is a commonly used and generally effective way of preventing violent entanglements. There are no gas chambers here. It's not genocide; it's transfer. It's not Hitler; it's Churchill.
https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/08/27/transfer-is-not-a-dirty-word-n976781

Ben Shapiro is just like your average Somali person in the west which supports Anti Islamophobia/racism/xenophobia but doesn’t care about any other minority group here or in the Somalia.
Most people are hypocrites it’s just that Ben Shapiro is a professional one.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Ben Shapiro is just like your average Somali person in the west which supports Anti Islamophobia/racism/xenophobia but doesn’t care about any other minority group here or in the Somalia.
Most people are hypocrites it’s just that Ben Shapiro is a professional one.
somalis don't write articles about removing Tumaal from somalia, also somalis don't occupy any land unlike israel

@Omar del Sur what did he mean by this?

I am sorry, I wish I could contribute to this thread but I don't really know what to say. I don't feel qualified to really say much on the Holocaust. I haven't really done enough investigation and I want the truth to come out but my priority has to be knowledge of the dīn.

That being said, I support anyone in fighting the righteous fight against International Jewish Domination and against Zionism.

Ben Shapiro is, of course, a known mouthpiece for Zionism.

ben uses US media as platform to campaign for zionist supremacy in the middle east.

That is exactly correct. Shapiro represents the "Israel first" wing of the right-wingers.