American xalimos pimping young teens to make ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
giphy.gif

The guy in the middle's cousin told me it's fake and she framed them cos they just beat, took her phone and disrespected her and then she ran crying to the feds or something.

Not sure how true that is :manny:
Trust me sounds very true i feel like they forgot who they were getting lineups from if its an cadaan girl you never tell your real name, disrespect or go as far as to stealing her phone. They asked for it wallahi they were too gassed up they forgot UKs not their country to be messing around in.

They were celebrating Eid by raping her. Think this is the case where one of the guys recorded what was going on g. Two guys didn't get caught.

Tbh they should get sent down just for running a train on a girl, thats nasty. Having another girl yes but other dudes f*ck that.
Lineups is lineups abti the mandem gotta eat but these lot were too dumb how you gonna get a ypung white girl they asked for the jailtime by fucking with her

Lineups is lineups abti the mandem gotta eat but these lot were too dumb how you gonna get a ypung white girl they asked for the jailtime by fucking with her
Had to delete them comments, refreshed my memory on them cases. Hardly any evidence that it wasn't consensual. 9 guys apparently there in one article, why not just take turns but at different times, that's shit is nasty.

All 3 guys had records which really didn't help .Two of them had records that included violence. Peak.

Had to delete them comments, refreshed my memory on them cases. Hardly any evidence that it wasn't consensual. 9 guys apparently there in one article, why not just take turns but at different times, that's shit is nasty.

All 3 guys had records which really didn't help .Two of them had records that included violence. Peak.
They are nasty to all f*ck her like that lineups is only for max 3 mans they should firm that time for being so scummy

I confused that case with one in Bristol where 13 Somalis were giving drugs, alcohol and grooming under 16's, pimping them out.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring[/QUOTE]
Loool why do these wannabee pimps always get the youngest girls if they wanna make money they should get a hotel an adult consenting ting and put an ad up on backpage its that easy watch the money fly in niggas just aint got the brains to do simple shit maybe the jailtime will help them wisen up

How many years did they get abti thats kinda peak wallahi when you think about it niggas just wanted some siil

17 Somali guys accused over 2 trials. 2/17 bust case, 1/17 got a small marijuana charge but no sexual crime charge.

4/13 left got 4 years or less so are out. These were only for rape or child prostitution charges.

3/13 got 4-7.5 years for rape,child prostitution etc.

6/13 got over 10 years for rape, child prostitution, sexual images of children and as all those guys were drug dealers, they got drug charges which is what got their sentences doubled or tripled. If it wasn't for them being drug dealers, they would have all be out by

Muji

VIP
The guy in the middle's cousin told me it's fake and she framed them cos they just beat, took her phone and disrespected her and then she ran crying to the feds or something.

Not sure how true that is :manny:

It was clearly rape.

I doubt you can have consentual sex with one guy you barely know and two strangers who proceed to rob you afterwards.

When you have sex with someone it’s in your interest to ensure that it’s consensual. Think twice before you coerce, blackmail or pressure a woman into having sex with you. The girl said in court she was too scared to protest because she was pressured and thought it could get violent. Some victims of rape even say they froze during the assault. Just because she didn’t kick and scream does not mean it was consensual.

I honestly think a lot of foreign men fail to understand what rape means in western countries. The Somalis who protested this should really be ashamed of themselves and most of the protestors were women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending