American Somalis come in

Are you #YANGGANG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
How many of you are voting for Andrew Yang?

If you're not voting for Yang then tell me why and tell me who you're voting for instead.
If you are voting for Yang then also tell me why.

VixR

Veritas
He’s my first political candidate I’ve donated to. Finally, someone who’s talking about tech. I highly doubt he’ll win, but I wanted to see him challenged on the national presidential debate stage (he’s since reached the goal amount of individual donors, so he will be!)

31b7a6607111c071dc28643636773e11.png

5ad0f2b79e28ceedbc9c5651000f9d5c.png

I don't know how to feel about this.^

I think Bernie Sanders and the social-democratic way tackles all his problems in a more targeted approach. Andrew Yang is just bribing people with social-credit while ignoring regulations that are needed in capitalism. Its a pure submission to ideological and business consensus.

UBI is part of the dystopia. Large excess population, and you're given the bare minimum to amuse yourself. That's the insulation for mass and meaningless injustice, which is an impoverished view of human capacity IMO.

UBI today is basically to write off people. Are we going to believe, that in some revolutionary fashion, that we can't reorganize society so that people do have purpose and meaning?

How depressing, and unnecessary if you think about it. We don't need to be on the dark side of these debates; I believe we are better than that. There's a lot more human beings are capable of that submit to corporate accelerationism.

I'm not against UBI if it's a part of a bigger package that also helps tackle and regulate capitalism, but Andrew Yang doesn't seem to be interested in that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

If you're not voting for Yang then tell me why and tell me who you're voting for instead.

I am NOT voting for him because he reminds me of our Jerome in the house here in the forums. Hoorta where did this he go? @Reiko?

I think Bernie Sanders and the social-democratic way tackles all his problems in a more targeted approach. Andrew Yang is just bribing people with social-credit while ignoring regulations that are needed in capitalism. Its a pure submission to ideological and business consensus.

UBI is part of the dystopia. Large excess population, and you're given the bare minimum to amuse yourself. That's the insulation for mass and meaningless injustice, which is an impoverished view of human capacity IMO.

UBI today is basically to write off people. Are we going to believe, that in some revolutionary fashion, that we can't reorganize society so that people do have purpose and meaning?

How depressing, and unnecessary if you think about it. We don't need to be on the dark side of these debates; I believe we are better than that. There's a lot more human beings are capable of that submit to corporate accelerationism.

I'm not against UBI if it's a part of a bigger package that also helps tackle and regulate capitalism, but Andrew Yang doesn't seem to be interested in that.
Though I believe Andrew Yang is a better candidate than most politicians.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Though I believe Andrew Yang is a better candidate than most politicians.

Alcha

Your opinion does not count. U r not mainstream like me. U r in the fringe, dark corners of the internet troll. Bernie sanders pupils

Alcha

Your opinion does not count. U r not mainstream like me. U r in the fringe, dark corners of the internet troll. Bernie sanders pupils
My views are too left-leaning to be part of the dark side of the internet where the trolls hang. And I'm not a Bernie Sanders pupil. He is just mirroring a more successful system that works in Scandinavia that I support.

Kratos

Sonder
I am NOT voting for him because he reminds me of our Jerome in the house here in the forums. Hoorta where did this he go? @Reiko?
You should look into Yang's policies. I highly recommend you watch the Joe Rogan podcast (the first video I posted). You will be converted immediately

Kratos

Sonder

Yeah that's true. Even he admits that UBI is not the solution. It will be necessary though and it will help buy time for the actual solution to be discovered

Kratos

Sonder

In reference to his tweets, he explained in his book how he believes that the increase in the minority population, the loss of the most common middle-class jobs due to automation and the decreased life expectancy of young white men due to (mainly) drug abuse are all going to increase the amount of alt-right sympathisers and that is what he refers to as "scary"

Kratos

Sonder
He’s my first political candidate I’ve donated to. Finally, someone who’s talking about tech. I highly doubt he’ll win, but I wanted to see him challenged on the national presidential debate stage (he’s since reached the goal amount of individual donors, so he will be!)
I think he'll do very well in the presidential debates. He's certainly one of the more intelligent candidates I've seen

Tukraq

VIP

Nope his 12k a year isn’t applicable at the same time as other entitlements so you have to forego them, so his whole campaign isn’t as good as advertised and you can find better candidates promising more, the only good thing about him is he’ll bring it to the dnc and a more appealing candidate will incorporate this while adding more benefits and not reducing them

Tukraq

VIP
this is too much pressure warya I never voted before.
:noneck:
It’s easy vote Bernie, but hopefully he’s questioned during the dnc an incorporated UBI and paid childcare that warren and yang will be running on, Bernie’s the best candidate overall but he should also incorporate these new ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.