american somalis appreciation thread <3

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
We don’t claim American Somalis. We should viewed them the same way we view AA.

I refuse to take an L because some Halimo or Faraax from Ghettosota does some coonery
:nahgirl::camby:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
GUYYSSSSS i apologise. i shouldnt have generalised. i was just taking out my anger after yesterday fighting tooth and nail with american somali girls online who were coming for others. Also, american somalis are still my hunos <3. north american alliance iga dheh

and UK somalis enjoy your rare W

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
............. love to the most pro black sjw, anti somali but pro black diaspora ❤️.

why cant other somali diasporas be like yall smh, where you fight tooth and nail against fellow somalis abroad to defend ajnabis, in the name of #blacklivesmatter 🤪💕

the uk girl that used that DISGUSTING DISGRACEFUL J WORD (i even shiver thinking about it) was soooooooo in the wrong. yall were right to pile in on her. she deserved a temporary social media account ban, and emails to her school. all in the name of #blacklivesmatter 💕💕

you guys are inspiring, and i hope the rest of the somalian diaspora reaches you guys level of acceptance and black pride 😍. whenever i see non-US somalis get annoyed at somali feautures being attacked by other blacks and it being deemed ok, you guyys are always at the frontlines to make sure they dont defend themselves <3 because retaliating would be antiblack. 💚u guys are such good allies with black people that you have released study guides on the j word for other madows to take note if 😍so helpful

and most of all, i love the way you value your americanimo over yoursomalinimo, making it easy to differentiate yourselves and thus not take offence at somali bashing, and instead further pile in on somalis who do take offence. e.g. when u guys say uk somalis are too scared to say their bs to their faces sdhfgkjlk made me giggle. cause madhows are SOOO scary right, and no somali would ever keep that same energy irl.

i love yall keep it up <3

View attachment 144314
............. love to the most pro black sjw, anti somali but pro black diaspora ❤️.

why cant other somali diasporas be like yall smh, where you fight tooth and nail against fellow somalis abroad to defend ajnabis, in the name of #blacklivesmatter 🤪💕

the uk girl that used that DISGUSTING DISGRACEFUL J WORD (i even shiver thinking about it) was soooooooo in the wrong. yall were right to pile in on her. she deserved a temporary social media account ban, and emails to her school. all in the name of #blacklivesmatter 💕💕

you guys are inspiring, and i hope the rest of the somalian diaspora reaches you guys level of acceptance and black pride 😍. whenever i see non-US somalis get annoyed at somali feautures being attacked by other blacks and it being deemed ok, you guyys are always at the frontlines to make sure they dont defend themselves <3 because retaliating would be antiblack. 💚u guys are such good allies with black people that you have released study guides on the j word for other madows to take note if 😍so helpful

and most of all, i love the way you value your americanimo over yoursomalinimo, making it easy to differentiate yourselves and thus not take offence at somali bashing, and instead further pile in on somalis who do take offence. e.g. when u guys say uk somalis are too scared to say their bs to their faces sdhfgkjlk made me giggle. cause madhows are SOOO scary right, and no somali would ever keep that same energy irl.

View attachment 144314

Black lives people usually are the suspects who fakes rapes. Kinda weak.

............. love to the most pro black sjw, anti somali but pro black diaspora ❤.

View attachment 144314
Sspot certified gold platinum!

Whoever commented just now and made this thread resurface, thank you!

Trending