american somalis appreciation thread <3

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
............. love to the most pro black sjw, anti somali but pro black diaspora ❤️.

why cant other somali diasporas be like yall smh, where you fight tooth and nail against fellow somalis abroad to defend ajnabis, in the name of #blacklivesmatter 🤪💕

the uk girl that used that DISGUSTING DISGRACEFUL J WORD (i even shiver thinking about it) was soooooooo in the wrong. yall were right to pile in on her. she deserved a temporary social media account ban, and emails to her school. all in the name of #blacklivesmatter 💕💕

you guys are inspiring, and i hope the rest of the somalian diaspora reaches you guys level of acceptance and black pride 😍. whenever i see non-US somalis get annoyed at somali feautures being attacked by other blacks and it being deemed ok, you guyys are always at the frontlines to make sure they dont defend themselves <3 because retaliating would be antiblack. 💚u guys are such good allies with black people that you have released study guides on the j word for other madows to take note if 😍so helpful

and most of all, i love the way you value your americanimo over yoursomalinimo, making it easy to differentiate yourselves and thus not take offence at somali bashing, and instead further pile in on somalis who do take offence. e.g. when u guys say uk somalis are too scared to say their bs to their faces sdhfgkjlk made me giggle. cause madhows are SOOO scary right, and no somali would ever keep that same energy irl.

i love yall keep it up <3

EjTOUzWXcAAFPQ9.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Thank you very much for appreciating us even though the point of your thread is. obviously depreciating us.

My Xalimo Sudani, we as Somali Americans don't have the same problems and issues UK Somalis,Henny Somalis and such face, we live in the most the most powerful,richest, and top 10 most populese countries in the world so minor issues y'all have in your third world countries have don't matter to us.

At the end the day we produced the most influential Somalis in the diaspora and back home(Farmaajo)and you are not on our level huuno ,plz aim for your likes.:bell:

I’m from mn and I personally don’t know any Somalis like that lmao. Literally all the Somalis here only hang out with each other and except drug addicted degenerates we look out for each other

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Thank you very much for appreciating us even though the point of your thread is. obviously depreciating us.

My Xalimo Sudani, we as Somali Americans don't have the same problems and issues UK Somalis,Henny Somalis and such face, we live in the most the most powerful,richest, and top 10 most populese countries in the world so minor issues y'all have in your third world countries have don't matter to us.

At the end the day we produced the most influential Somalis in the diaspora and back home(Farmaajo)and you are not on our level huuno ,plz aim for your likes.:bell:

What does Farmaajo do to influence in the north. Only power he has is in his office covered with sandbags.:pachah1:

PS: He renounced his American citizenship so don't claim him.

Funny thing is you call us third world. You have a higher homeless population than us. You have frequent school shootings. Detroit/Chicago are shitholes filled with Neanderthal looking AA's. You have to pay for your healthcare. Why does your universities 3x as much than in the UK.

The incompetence of your government explains why you have more than COVID 7.3 million cases?

And lets not get started about Minneapolis and defunding the police.

Minneapolis' buildings are in the rubble due to SJW protestors.

Ilhan Omar's cronies has been ballot harvesting and your police killed George Floyd. Not one British Police officer would go to the extent the feds done in MN.

:russ:Keep on mocking us we know who has the inferiority complex. We have an identity and are proud to be Somali unlike you guys who pretend to have the same history as AA's.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
What does Farmaajo do to influence in the north. Only power he has is in his office covered with sandbags.:pachah1:

PS: He renounced his American citizenship so don't claim him.

Funny thing is you call us third world. You have a higher homeless population than us. You have frequent school shootings. Detroit/Chicago are shitholes filled with Neanderthal looking AA's. You have to pay for your healthcare. Why does your universities 3x as much than in the UK.

The incompetence of your government explains why you have more than COVID 7.3 million cases?

And lets not get started about Minneapolis and defunding the police.

Minneapolis' buildings are in the rubble due to SJW protestors.

Ilhan Omar's cronies has been ballot harvesting and your police killed George Floyd. Not one British Police officer would go to the extent the feds done in MN.

:russ:Keep on mocking us we know who has the inferiority complex. We have an identity and are proud to be Somali unlike you guys who pretend to have the same history as AA's.
Footnote: I meant cost 3x as much

Trending

Latest posts