American Rapper Chief Keef 9 kids with 9 different baby mommas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know multiple guys paying more than 600 a month :dead:

Chief Keef got himself a A-list lawyer. He probably has been actively hiding his money for the past coupe years also. Courts can’t take what they think you don’t have :gaasdrink:
Dude, any money he gets he spends on designer clothes , jewellery , rent and drugs. Also, you are not making big money unless you are making hits. So i don't believe the story is, that he got a good lawyer, but he doesn't have that much money to begin with.

Most rappers spend their money irresponsibly to live the glorified lifestyles of a famous rapper, instead of putting it on long term mutual funds. And the man got 360 deal, so everything he earns they take part of, and then the money gets taxed before it ends up in his pocket. He then has to pay management fees and child support.

360 deals sucks, and it is a trap for all the ni99as from poor backgrounds who has never smelled money before.

This might not be the reality for him, but i am pretty much certain that the chances are high, don't let music videos and money phones deceive you.

Last edited:
Dude, any money he gets he spends on designer clothes , jewellery , rent and drugs. Also, you are not making big money unless you are making hits. So i don't believe the story is, that he got a good lawyer, but he doesn't have that much money to begin with.

Most rappers spend their money irresponsibly to live the glorified lifestyles of a famous rapper, instead of putting it on long term mutual funds. And the man got 360 deal, so everything he earns they take part of, and then the money gets taxed before it ends up in his pocket. He then has to pay management fees and child support.

360 deals sucks, and it is a trap for all the ni99as from poor backgrounds who has never smelled money before.

This might not be the reality for him, but i am pretty much certain that the chances are high, don't let music videos and money phones deceive you.

Chief Keef been in the game 7 years now you can’t fake flex for a whole 7 years I think he actually has money. 99% Rappers don’t make money off of album sales or their deals in general like you said they all got fucked up deals. Their money comes from doing live performances and Chief Keef does a lot of shows multiple times every week in the Los Angeles area. He’s got a okay merchandise line and he owns a couple of marijuana dispensaries in Southern California so rap is definitely not his only income. The guys balling he just hides his money. Marijuana dispensaries are usually cash based so he probably reports he makes a lot less than he actually does.

Chief Keef been in the game 7 years now you can’t fake flex for a whole 7 years I think he actually has money. 99% Rappers don’t make money off of album sales or their deals in general like you said they all got fucked up deals. Their money comes from doing live performances and Chief Keef does a lot of shows multiple times every week in the Los Angeles area. He’s got a okay merchandise line and he owns a couple of marijuana dispensaries in Southern California so rap is definitely not his only income. The guys balling he just hides his money. Marijuana dispensaries are usually cash based so he probably reports he makes a lot less than he actually does.
Tours, concerts, and live performance revenue and merchandise sales are actually part of the 360 deal. The only thing outside of their grasp is the marijuana dispensaries.

As long as he is booked on shows then he will be ok. Still, his record deal is taking cut on every earning.

He is good as long as he stays relevant. But we all know his years are past him, and these rappers are not longterm oriented like jay z or dre.

Tours, concerts, and live performance revenue and merchandise sales are actually part of the 360 deal. The only thing outside of their grasp is the marijuana dispensaries.

As long as he is booked on shows then he will be ok. Still, his record deal is taking cut on every earning.

He is good as long as he stays relevant. But we all know his years are past him, and these rappers are not longterm oriented like jay z or dre.

Yes tours are part of 360 deals but shows aren’t. I’m talking about club performances and small venues. He does those weekly multiple times. Those are all Chief Keef revenue.

Yeah you’re right but on further inspection Chief Keef isn’t on a 360 deal. When he got dropped from Interscope he signed a 360 with FilmOn back in 2015 and then that deal got cut so now he runs his own label through E1 music which is a independent label owned by Entertainment One. 360 deals usually come from the major companies who can afford to finance that. Independent labels just want to distribute your music. That’s why most artists start their career out on indie labels. I highly doubt Chief Keef is on a 360 deal because he barely does tours. All of his live shows are usually in the Los Angeles area where he lives so he’s not even doing much

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think im pregnant with your child.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

5560.jpg

Dude needs to get vasectomy or work on the pull out game .how tf you get 9 kids @ age 23 this day and age .mind boggling

I feel like he did this on purpose he denied a lot of his children were even his for a long time. He probably didn’t want to get fucked over and pay big child support to just 1 or two women. So he spread it out now none of them can ask for a raise in child support money because he has too many kids and the money needs to be divided somewhat equally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts