American Rapper Chief Keef 9 kids with 9 different baby mommas

Status
Not open for further replies.
“In court docs, obtained by TMZ, Chief revealed he’s fathered 4 kids with 4 different mothers who all want child support. A judge is ordering Keef to pay each woman $564 per month, starting in January”

Who is this guys lawyer and how did he get him such a good deal?

upload_2018-12-17_1-15-55.gif

To put this into perspective

Stevie Wonder is an unmarried man once again…but freedom came with a hefty price tag

According to divorce papers obtained by E! News, the singer's split from second wife Kai Millard Morriswas finalized by a Los Angeles judge on Monday.

Wonder and Morris—who married in 2001—share two sons together, Kailand Morris and Mandla Kadjay Carl Stevland Morris, ages 14 and 10. The couple will share custody of the children, but the Grammy Award winner is expected to pay $25,000 a month in child support.”

To put Chief legal success into perspective Stevie Wonder pays $25,000 a month in child support for kids he’s never even seen before :dead:

To put this into perspective

Stevie Wonder is an unmarried man once again…but freedom came with a hefty price tag

According to divorce papers obtained by E! News, the singer's split from second wife Kai Millard Morriswas finalized by a Los Angeles judge on Monday.

Wonder and Morris—who married in 2001—share two sons together, Kailand Morris and Mandla Kadjay Carl Stevland Morris, ages 14 and 10. The couple will share custody of the children, but the Grammy Award winner is expected to pay $25,000 a month in child support.”

To put Chief legal success into perspective Stevie Wonder pays $25,000 a month in child support for kids he’s never even seen before :dead:
Cajiib. She married him for the money.
600 a month. Only 5600 a month. Not bad a somali truck driver could pay that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

And this guys only 23 :damn::dead:

If it wasn't Dhambi I would try to sleep with an ugly mothkfer . I mean, I heard ugly losers usually are good in the bedroom skills. That's why the Disney classic story Beauty and the Beast has survived centuries in human canon literature.

Cajiib. She married him for the money.
600 a month. Only 5600 a month. Not bad a somali truck driver could pay that.

I know multiple guys paying more than 600 a month :dead:

Chief Keef got himself a A-list lawyer. He probably has been actively hiding his money for the past coupe years also. Courts can’t take what they think you don’t have :gaasdrink:

If it wasn't Dhambi I would try to sleep with an ugly mothkfer . I mean, I heard ugly losers usually are good in the bedroom skills. That's why the Disney classic story Beauty and the Beast has survived centuries in human canon literature.

Didn’t you say your baby daddy is ugly though? :siilaanyolaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Didn’t you say your baby daddy is ugly though? :siilaanyolaugh:

He became ugly when we fight. I am so vain. I married him because he was beautiful, I was thinking ahead, I wanted beautiful babies. :siilaanyolaugh:

I know multiple guys paying more than 600 a month :dead:

Chief Keef got himself a A-list lawyer. He probably has been actively hiding his money for the past coupe years also. Courts can’t take what they think you don’t have :gaasdrink:
Nigga got a 43 year old baby mama :gucciwhat:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:browtf:

And they got a 5 year old kid meaning he was 18 she was 38. Probably met before that too :hova:

43 ???? That means Its not too late for me to have another baby. Yippie! Anyone know an ugly abgaal?

Ramen

🌸
where is your psychologist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts