American propaganda using Somalis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its an annoyance when people assume Arabic is a Somali's native tongue, or that the core of the language is a derivative of Arabic, when it is not. There are a lot of misinformed people that erroneously think we're another Sudan.

Anyway, finding an Arabic translator would be easier (on such short notice) than a Somali one, particularly if the kid had lived in an Arab speaking country.

Its an annoyance when people assume Arabic is a Somali's native tongue, or that the core of the language is a derivative of Arabic, when it is not. There are a lot of misinformed people that erroneously think we're another Sudan.

Anyway, finding an Arabic translator would be easier (on such short notice) than a Somali one, particularly if the kid had lived in an Arab speaking country.
It's an annoyance that people blow out of proportion

Why didn't they even try getting a somali translator, the fact that they didn't even try is what's bothering me. The report says they instantly try to get hold of a arabic translator, like almost as if saying the mother is arab. :farmajoyaab:

Gambar

VIP
> Being able to understand a language spoken by 420 million people
> "wHy ThE ArAB BOOtyclAPPing"
:mjlol: The 68 IQ is real, folks. Sit your asses down and relax. Many Somalis fled to and currently live in Arabic-speaking countries, is it surprising that they've actually learned the language of their host country? Y'all are all speaking English, are you guys gaal bootyclappers now?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that why none of them have sharci in most of those countries?

My black friend thought Somali was an Arab dialect, or that we could understand each other. It took time for me to convince him, and he was reluctant to accept the fact at first.

Most people I've met know that Somali isn't Arabic.

Ugaaso

Deni
Haven't you seen all the multilingual diaspora kids back home? It's totally normal to prefer other language over af Somali.

kkkkkk beenlow this is such liberal fanfiction bullshit
1. I know 0 (zero) Somali's that prefer to speak Arabic over their mother tongue
2. A mayor for a city just randomly strolling in a hospital
3. it is extremely rare for someone to survive a suicide attempt, and i doubt very much a "young somali boy" would attempt to kill himself

A mayor speaks Arabic to a young refugee Somali boy. The boy “personally” requested a Arab translator.
:drakelaugh:

Why the f*ck you lying!! :kodaksmiley:

Look at white peole saying majority of us speak Arabic because self hating coon Siad Barre made Arabic the second language of Somalia. We forever be cursed by Siad Barre
:ivers:[/QUOTE
why forget the Somalis that tahribed yo Yemen and saudi

kkkkkk beenlow this is such liberal fanfiction bullshit
1. I know 0 (zero) Somali's that prefer to speak Arabic over their mother tongue
2. A mayor for a city just randomly strolling in a hospital
3. it is extremely rare for someone to survive a suicide attempt, and i doubt very much a "young somali boy" would attempt to kill himself
Thank you!!! no Somali speak arabic regularly

Tukraq

VIP
Mabye You need to check your IQ what you just said made no sense whatsoever
More Somali translators, on school letters, signs, hell even bus ads, all have Somali translations over Arabic ones in the US so him requesting a Arabic one would be very dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending