American propaganda using Somalis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mayor speaks Arabic to a young refugee Somali boy. The boy “personally” requested a Arab translator.
:drakelaugh:

Why the f*ck you lying!! :kodaksmiley:

Look at white peole saying majority of us speak Arabic because self hating coon Siad Barre made Arabic the second language of Somalia. We forever be cursed by Siad Barre
:ivers:

A mayor speaks Arabic to a young refugee Somali boy. The boy “personally” requested a Arab translator.

Look at white peole saying majority of us speak Arabic because self hating coon Siad Barre made Arabic the second language of Somalia. We forever be cursed by Siad Barre

Its very possible for the story to be true. There are many Somalis who can speak Arabic and are proud of their heritage that links them with the Arab World.

You have issues. Stop hating

alot of somalis speak arabic. I do, but i've also lived in egypt. For somali refugees to speak arabic is good thing, because a lot of people in western countries speak arabic. I worked as translator during the refugee crisis in germany and we barely had any somali translators!

alot of somalis speak arabic. I do, but i've also lived in egypt. For somali refugees to speak arabic is good thing, because a lot of people in western countries speak arabic. I worked as translator during the refugee crisis in germany and we barely had any somali translators!
Arab booty clappers are at it again!
Uff :nahgirl:

What heritage links them to the Arab world??????? Wtf
:kodaksmiley:

Are you denying that a huge number of Somalis can speak Arabic and that they somewhat identify with the countries that they were born/grew up in?

You probably dont even know how to speak Somali and only speak English and that seems fine to you. Isn't that being hypocritical?

Are you denying that a huge number of Somalis can speak Arabic and that they somewhat identify with the countries that they were born/grew up in?

You probably dont even know how to speak Somali and only speak English and that seems fine to you. Isn't that being hypocritical?
You haven’t answered my question what heritage links Somali to Arabs???

You haven’t answered my question what heritage links Somali to Arabs???

We have had links with the Arab World for over a thousand years.

Southern Arabia was a Cushitic colony for hundreds of years. @Apollo can confirm that we enslaved the Arabian populations.

Southern Arabia = Cushitic. That's OUR land according to the holy scriptures like the Bible.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Wow I now I’ve been gone for a minute it looks like somalispot have been invaded by Arab bootyclappers
:susp:

> Being able to understand a language spoken by 420 million people
> "wHy ThE ArAB BOOtyclAPPing"
:mjlol: The 68 IQ is real, folks. Sit your asses down and relax. Many Somalis fled to and currently live in Arabic-speaking countries, is it surprising that they've actually learned the language of their host country? Y'all are all speaking English, are you guys gaal bootyclappers now?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

So what have you never seen a Somali that is multilingual not everyone is as dumb as you my friend:gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
So what have you never seen a Somali that speaks multilingual not everyone is as dumb as you my friend:gucciwhat:

Speaking or learning Swahili, Amharic, or Arabic as a Somali is absolutely haram. Samaale would roll over in his grave if he knew you spoke the tongue of the great adversaries..

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

If we follow your logic then you are booty-clapping for western gaalo :draketf:

What happened to the new generation of Somalis? when did they developed this inferiority complex to Arabs waa yaab. They are taking up this victim hood culture that is alien to us at an alarming rate.

Arab booty clappers are at it again!
Uff :nahgirl:
It has nothing to do with booty clapping, rather than wanting to understand a new language! if I had said that i also speak spanish, would that mean I'm a spanish booty clapper? pretty sure No! So I chose to learn that language and I believe it's easier to find someone who speaks arabic than somali!

It has nothing to do with booty clapping, rather than wanting to understand a new language! if I had said that i also speak spanish, would that mean I'm a spanish booty clapper? pretty sure No! So I chose to learn that language and I believe it's easier to find someone who speaks arabic than somali!
And I'm in no way saying taht everybody should speak arabic but why is my decision made fun of? Like tf it's a language for god sake! and to those who say they learned arabic to understand the wuran. it's crab.. You do understand here and there something but in no way is it like reading a book in arabic .. just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending