American preacher exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you go to hell, who says you can't make profit off preaching, infact the should be compensated adequately for the viewership their bringing in
"If i was gaal i woukd be preacher. Make crazy money and fvck single mothers.." I was referring that to going to hell. "who says you can't make profit off preaching" you cant purse your own interest and make a profit of Islam you should find other ways to make a profit even if your sheik you shouldn't make the people support your life you should have your own money preaching should be like hobby but you should never ask for money

Tukraq

VIP
"If i was gaal i woukd be preacher. Make crazy money and fvck single mothers.." I was referring that to going to hell. "who says you can't make profit off preaching" you cant purse your own interest and make a profit of Islam you should find other ways to make a profit even if your sheik you shouldn't make the people support your life you should have your own money preaching should be like hobby but you should never ask for money
its not asking for money, these preachers and sheiks generate money through views lol, especially the major christian ones on public television, its not like their asking for a handout its a real lucrative job worthy of compensation for what they generate

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
its not asking for money, these preachers and sheiks generate money through views lol, especially the major christian ones on public television, its not like their asking for a handout its a real lucrative job worthy of compensation for what they generate

These people are con artists akin to MLM schemes. They prey on people, get donations, hold conferences and talks which people pay for, get more donations, build up their profile, get a television thing going, gain more viewers, more donors and continue the circle, and abuse the tax exemptions.

They beg for handouts, not sure how you can say otherwise. Even I can remember going to EID and Friday prayers, there is always an announcement asking for money. Where the money actually goes, no one cares to find out. These televangelists take it to a whole other level though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending