American accent is the best accent to have

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Depends which accent in the uk. London is probably the best and maybe Sheffield but the rest is trash esp Birmingham one :ohlord:
London sounds like some brain-dead shit tbh, I only use that accent around people in friendly with other than that I stick to the general southern UK accent (basically normal English) especially around cadaan people.
No shit cause we got very big Caribbean community in Toronto thus why our slangs are similar
Oh that explains a lot, I remember when I first heard it I was confused. I never thought someone could make that MLE shit sound worse.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I like a woman with a British accent. And if shes Somali speaking to me in that kinda accent I'm gonna automatically wive her.
Hadal kale nooma dhina

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
No shit cause we got very big Caribbean community in Toronto thus why our slangs are similar
These guys are goofies they don't understand words like nyeah eh, battri, kawall, burr, azz, nize, beakage, styll etc there's big difference between our accents only a few jamaican words we have in common.

It's a fact that the American accent is the best with English. British and Australian accents are horrible.

American (neutral/Pacific NW) and Canadian accents sound the best
British sounds nice too but for all these accents, it sounds ehh if it sounds too hood

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Most non southern accents annoy me lol. I still refuse to believe British accents are real. Not to mention fake hood accents in Canada and the UK or non ADOS people who wanna speak AAVE 🤢 gagginggg