America is the Somalia of developed nations

World

VIP
America doesn't recognize abortions for rape victims though. Islam doesn't allow it unless for valid reasons but it is not as black and white as America's laws. Many scholars even believe that you can abort a child if it is known the fetus has severe disabilities ect (I personally do not agree with that).

But obviously, aborting a child without a valid reason and something trivial such as financial stability is a major sin.
That’s because if the argument is purely pro-life, why should there be exceptions for taking a baby’s life unless it will result in the loss of the mother’s life(who should be prioritised in all cases, which is the case in all states)? Life is innocent. I understand their point of view.

Last edited:

World

VIP
The argument is that life begins when there is a soul in the child and Islam says 120 days.

So it isn’t murder when there is no soul in the womb.
Your argument*. Just say it with chest that you’re a baby killer.

“there is debate amongst scholars about socio-economic situation.

I am not sure how many or who they are”

How can you say there is a debate among scholars, when you don’t even know who these scholars are? You made it up out of thin air.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Your argument*. Just say it with chest that you’re a baby killer.

“there is debate amongst scholars about socio-economic situation.

I am not sure how many or who they are”

How can you say there is a debate among scholars, when you don’t even know who these scholars are? You made it up out of thin air.

Wallahi it ain’t my argument.

I stated my opinion on it earlier and you literally said “I don’t care”.

If you bothered to read my opinion, you would know that I am not 100% pro-abortion.

I am pro-choice though because I feel it’s an issue that only concerns the female, the doctor and Allah.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You want to be a murderer? Then be prepared to lose your own life. That should serve as a deterrent.

Well if the argument is about preserving life, isn’t it stupid when your alternative may end up killing more people.

World

VIP
Well if the argument is about preserving life, isn’t it stupid when your alternative may end up killing more people.
That goes against our biology. As humans, we are driven to self preservation. If a DIY abortion is highly likely to cause death, almost no one will attempt it.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
To be fair, there is debate amongst scholars about socio-economic situation.

I am not sure how many or who they are but I am aware that some hold differing opinions.
The differing opinion ive seen atleast, is to do with stigma not socio-economic condition as the rizq is from Allah

Heres a section from IslamQA
One of the basic principles of Islam is to relieve distress and hardship, so if a Muslim girl who is keen to remain chaste is exposed to bestial aggression and fears the effect that this may have on her reputation or her honour, or fears that she may be an outcast or that she may be subjected to harm such as being killed, or she fears that she may suffer psychological or nervous diseases, or that her sanity may be affected, or that shame may be brought upon her family for a matter in which she is not guilty of any sin, or that the child will not find any place of safety, then I say: that if this is the case, there is nothing wrong with her aborting the foetus before the soul is breathed into it

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That goes against our biology. As humans, we are driven to self preservation. If a DIY abortion is highly likely to cause death, almost no one will attempt it.

I agree that most people won’t attempt a DIY abortion that is highly dangerous. Anyone who is sane when deciding to do that is tapped.

However, we’re not factoring in desperation and what people do when they’re desperate.

In the moment, a teenager with a pregnancy may not be in the best mental state and decide that she would rather risk her life than deliver the baby.

That’s because if the argument is purely pro-life, why should there be exceptions for taking a baby’s life unless it will result in the loss of the mother’s life(who should be prioritised in all cases, which is the case in all states)? Life is innocent. I understand their point of view.
Not letting a woman that has been raped abort is disgusting tbh. Islamically they're allowed to do so, you're not Christian/Catholic to be against that. Stick to what is allowed in your own religion.

World

VIP
Not letting a woman that has been raped abort is disgusting tbh. Islamically they're allowed to do so, you're not Christian/Catholic to be against that. Stick to what is allowed in your own religion.
That’s the position of the maliki madhab, which doesn’t allow abortion for rape. The one and only exception is if the mother’s life is at risk.

That’s the position of the maliki madhab, which doesn’t allow abortion for rape. The one and only exception is if the mother’s life is at risk.
The majority believe you can. Are you Maliki? It seems you're picking and choosing based on what appeals to you.

Even in the Maliki Madhab, can they prosecute a rape victim knowing that the majority of the Muslim Ummah believe a woman can abort?

World

VIP
The majority believe you can. Are you Maliki? It seems you're picking and choosing based on what appeals to you.

Even in the Maliki Madhab, can they prosecute a rape victim knowing that the majority of the Muslim Ummah believe a woman can abort?
If American states want to follow the Maliki madhab I don’t think there is anything wrong with that. Personally I believe more in a middle approach that allows for abortion for some special circumstances, but I’m not going to be angry at Americans for following a valid opinion of a madhab.

If American states want to follow the Maliki madhab I don’t think there is anything wrong with that. Personally I believe more in a middle approach that allows for abortion for some special circumstances, but I’m not going to be angry at Americans for following a valid opinion of a madhab.
Just checking now. It seems even within the Maliki madhab there are differences of opinions.

It is not simply a different opinion, but actual women's lives which is why abortion with regards to rape is allowed in the first place. It is to protect women.

Americans aren't following a Madhab. They're following the Catholic/Christian view of life at conception that Muslims don't believe in.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

I agree with the premise regarding left-wings Muslims tbh but the same goes for Muslims that follow the right wing. They readily parrot right-wing statements that go against the deen.

The language used by the author of the tweet suggests that they only see this issue as one-sided to their benefit.

reer

VIP
I agree with the premise regarding left-wings Muslims tbh but the same goes for Muslims that follow the right wing. They readily parrot right-wing statements that go against the deen.

The language used by the author of the tweet suggests that they only see this issue as one-sided to their benefit.
the vast majority of abortions are because those gabdho let a man finish inside them. nearly all abortions are because people were sexually irresponsible. a small fraction are medical or rape. @Angelina is absolving promiscuous women using rape victims as a cover.

the vast majority of abortions are because those gabdho let a man finish inside them. nearly all abortions are because people were sexually irresponsible. a small fraction are medical or rape. @Angelina is absolving promiscuous women using rape victims as a cover.
Wallahi you're a billa adheb and a liar.

Show me one and I mean one sentences where I said abortion outside of rape, illness and fetus defects are acceptable. I even made that clear, but you still feel the need to lie and attack. Absolute waasaq of the highest order.

You're disgusting and an attention seeker. Don't @me ever.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Americans aren't following a Madhab. They're following the Catholic/Christian view of life at conception that Muslims don't believe in.

Catholics like Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas do not even believe in contraception.

If they had their way, they would ban condoms.

:dead:

Trending