America, A good country?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I'm arguing with this guy about how America isn't that great of a country. this guy he's defending it like it is his Ayeeyo's tuulo. It's the funniest shit. Don't you Americans get people waving guns every now and then. This American nationalist (even though he admitted to being an African refugee) believes America is a perfect country. I'll believe America is the best country when I know I won't get shot up in school or have to worry about a police killing me

44384072_303037990310690_8489329934950717623_n-3515700874.jpg

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Great country and the most relevant. Don’t forget anything popular or trendy America ba leh. Every country follows in our foot steps.
:westbrookswag:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
You’re lucky you guys are an irrelevant country so you don’t much publicity other than the fact you’re just seen as Australia’s illegitimate son :pachah1:
at least we aren't dying like flies from Covid. you've had two leaders and nearly two years during the pandemic and none of them can handle it. Focus on dying and don't worry about us

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
at least we aren't dying like flies from Covid. you've had two leaders and nearly two years during the pandemic and none of them can handle it. Focus on dying and don't worry about us
You’re literally the size and population of the state Oregon. It’s like comparing apples and oranges