America, A good country?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
American is great if your not poor

Don't they charge poor people for not having money In their bank account?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
As I've said, great place to live if you got money

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
There’s a reason why every immigrants dream is to come to the U.S. Your hooyos first choice was probably America but got denied.
:manny:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
A lot of people are “missing.” I believe the numbers are much much higher.
My habaryar lives right next to Grenfell Tower and that day during Suhur she sent my Hooyo a video of them waving towels out the window and some jumping out it.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Stop hating and shitting on our nation and second home, God Bless America and land of the free and the brave, inshallah we will dominate and serve as our minions untill eternity and Yowmal Qiyamah:fittytousand:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Stop hating our nation and second home on the globe, God Bless America and land of the free, inshallah we will dominate and controll most of y'all untill eternity and Yowmal Qiyamah:fittytousand:

how many drone strikes missed its intended target :comeon: :camby:

I'm arguing with this guy about how America isn't that great of a country. this guy he's defending it like it is his Ayeeyo's tuulo. It's the funniest shit. Don't you Americans get people waving guns every now and then. This American nationalist (even though he admitted to being an African refugee) believes America is a perfect country. I'll believe America is the best country when I know I won't get shot up in school or have to worry about a police killing me
If you stay away from the bullshit, America is a good country.

Trending