Amazon's Lord of the Rings is going to crash and burn

Right now Amazon's working on "deconstructing" and butchering Tolkien's work so they can turn it into pig slop for their racially ambigious, double-digit IQ americunt audiences.

Peter Jackson's Trilogy was so successful because it stuck to the source material and didn't try to re-invent the wheel.

There weren't any Elf orgies, LGBT propaganda or other overtly sexual crude bullshit. It was good clean high-fanatasy that focused on higher virtues like heroism, duty and not giving into greed.

The obligatory addition of "people of colour" into a high-fanatasy setting that draws inspiration from European folk-lore doesn't bother me, it's the fact that they'll use it to make some sort of a political statement. Black actors are basically fucking props to these people lol

It's cash grab, plain and simple. Bezos and Amazon studios wanted their very own Game of Thrones but it's going to fall flat on it's face.

I don't say this as some butthurt fan-boy, go look at the executive producers loooooool
Only 2 out of the 11, Jason Cahill and Gennifer Hutchison, have worked on any major/decent tv shows previously, the rest of them have an IMDb page as long as the avg sspot poster's lool.

They're going to utterly fucking butcher this thing and I can't wait for them to get all defensive about it on twitter. Lol, they'll legit have a tsunami of people lambasting them.

It's going to be fucking hilarious and another example of life imitating art lool;

aA3j9DE_700b.jpg

Last edited:
Why tho? It’s going to be boring af.
It's going to be funny sxb. You'll catch little lines of dialogue the writers thought was witty just crash and burn. It'll be so full of f*ck-ups wallahi. And like I said, I like a good dumpster fire.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There might be black people in Tolkien's world. The problem is if they would play an elf or men from the allied kingdoms, something that doesn't make sense. However we don't know what their characters will be.

There might be black people in Tolkien's world. The problem is if they would play an elf or men from the allied kingdoms, something that doesn't make sense. However we don't know what their characters will be.
The Easterlings are black-ish, but they're normally protrayed as traitorous little fuckers who constantly sided with Morgoth/Sauron. I doubt they'll cast all the black people as the evil baddies lol

They might get away with black Silvan elves, but blacks will 100% be cast as elves too.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Right now Amazon's working on "deconstructing" and butchering Tolkien's work so they can turn it into pig slop for their racially ambigious, double-digit IQ americunt audiences.

Peter Jackson's Trilogy was so successful because it stuck to the source material and didn't try to re-invent the wheel.

There weren't any Elf orgies, LGBT propaganda or other overtly sexual crude bullshit. It was good clean high-fanatasy that focused on higher virtues like heroism, duty and not giving into greed.

The obligatory addition of "people of colour" into a high-fanatasy setting that draws inspiration from European folk-lore doesn't bother me, it's the fact that they'll use it to make some sort of a political statement. Black actors are basically fucking props to these people lol

It's cash grab, plain and simple. Bezos and Amazon studios wanted their very own Game of Thrones but it's going to fall flat on it's face.

I don't say this as some butthurt fan-boy, go look at the executive producers loooooool
Only 2 out of the 11, Jason Cahill and Gennifer Hutchison, have worked on any major/decent tv shows previously, the rest of them have an IMDb page as long as the avg sspot poster's lool.

They're going to utterly fucking butcher this thing and I can't wait for them to get all defensive about it on twitter. Lol, they'll legit have a tsunami of people lambasting them.

It's going to be fucking hilarious and another example of life imitating art lool;

View attachment 195450
I really liked lord of the rings. I even liked the hobbits. But this might fail. Personally i think they should have made 8 lord of the rings movies like harry potter.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The Easterlings are black-ish, but they're normally protrayed as traitorous little fuckers who constantly sided with Morgoth/Sauron. I doubt they'll cast all the black people as the evil baddies lol

They might get away with black Silvan elves, but blacks will 100% be cast as elves too.
We don't know how big this world is, I suspect the black actors will be part of an expanded world to the south. The estate of Tolkien is also heavily involved in the show details so I don't think the casting or acting will be bad. My concern would be the novice producers and the script.

We don't know how big this world is, I suspect the black actors will be part of an expanded world to the south. The estate of Tolkien is also heavily involved in the show details so I don't think the casting or acting will be bad. My concern would be the novice producers and the script.
The 2nd age is really eventful so they definitely have a lot source material to work with, but the producers are my main concern as well wallahi. The show's going to get fucking BTFO'ed by them more so than any black elves or fucking mexican Numenoreans lol
Anyway, I doubt the Tolkien estate would be like "No, f*ck off, keep your money. You're not making Gil-galad a blackie" when they're being paid a small fortune :heh:
I really liked lord of the rings. I even liked the hobbits. But this might fail. Personally i think they should have made 8 lord of the rings movies like harry potter.
I personally hated the Hobbit, it was meant to be a children's story and relatively short compared to the original LOTR trilogy. There was no need for the a 3 part trilogy lol

Trending

Latest posts