Amazing Somalia Documentary!

It is not a documentary but a showcase of our achievements and our greatness. I suggest everyone to subscribe to the Somali owned channel too. Only we are allowed to tell our story and narrative.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ive researched most of it it’s correct for the most part but obviously land of punt is disputed. Most interesting for me was the Chinese / Korean word for giraffe and the connection to the Somali language lol

many glaring interest for me is Somalis started rearing camels before the arabs, we had coins that reached to Rome, we travelled as far as sri lanka and morocco, and that explains why i have 4% Sri lanka./south asian in my ancestry dna, ajuran had an empire, and today they are practically non-existent in Somalia. What happened? Genocide?

many glaring interest for me is Somalis started rearing camels before the arabs, we had coins that reached to Rome, we travelled as far as sri lanka and morocco, and that explains why i have 4% Sri lanka./south asian in my ancestry dna, ajuran had an empire, and today they are practically non-existent in Somalia. What happened? Genocide?
:damn:

I remember a sir Lankan Muslim guy telling me it was a Somali man who spread Islam to sir Lanka and established it there .

it’s been a downhill spiral since colonisation 😔

Trending