Amazing Halal Food for Somalis in Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
''Halal meat'' is a scam conjured up by the early imperial Arabs in order to put Jews, Zoroastrians, and Christians out of business.

I just eat regular meat. This scammy tradition makes no sense.

Muslims are allowed to eat kosher, I seen a stat that showed Muslim consumption of Kosher meat in the United States in double-digit growth.

Have you ever purchased GMO free or "Organic Foods" at the grocery store? Then you fell for a marketing tactic. Nothing more "scammy" than this current organic revolution.

''Halal meat'' is a scam conjured up by the early imperial Arabs in order to put Jews, Zoroastrians, and Christians out of business.

At least get it from a decent butcher shop. Supermarkets f*ck with their meat. I remember having the Horse meat scandal

Apollo

VIP
Muslims are allowed to eat kosher, I seen a stat that showed Muslim consumption of Kosher meat in the United States in double-digit growth.

Have you ever purchased GMO free or "Organic Foods" at the grocery store? Then you fell for a marketing tactic. Nothing more "scammy" than this current organic revolution.

I am pro-GMO. In fact, I find it very fascinating how they GMO crops and animals.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I have never tried Chinese buns. I would visit this place but instead I'll visit my local chinese restaurant.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Yes.

A Quranist one. I don't follow silly hadith rules.

You Sunnis are falling from tribal Arab scams.

A muslim that doesn't follow the Sunnah isn't Muslim:

“. . . And let those who oppose the Messenger’s commandment beware, lest some fitnah (trial, affliction, etc.) befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them.” [al-Nur 24:63]

Do you pray?

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?

But to eat halal is in the Quran:

"You shall eat from that upon which God's name has been pronounced, if you truly believe in His revelation." 6:118

Status
Not open for further replies.