Amazing Halal Food for Somalis in Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to Visit Muslim China and eat some of the most unique halal dishes on the planet.

Lanzhou also has some of the most trusted translators and business partners in the China.

If you have a friend from Lanzhou you will have never worry in China. :friendhug:

Larry in Lanzhou coming soon

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
You guys need to Visit Muslim China and eat some of the most unique halal dishes on the planet.

Lanzhou also has some of the most trusted translators and business partners in the China.

If you have a friend from Lanzhou you will have never worry in China. :friendhug:

Larry in Lanzhou coming soon

@LarryThePuntite I was thinking of opening a Chinese restaurant in Somalia one day, can you give more info about the people in Lanzhou.

Imagine a Chinese restaurant in downtown Xamar :ahh:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
What would they call it though? Baasto indhoyar/shiinees/shiino/karateey.
Not gonna lie, Baasto Karateey™© sounds lit, I put dibs on it.

You can take that I was going more for a name that both the Chinese and Somalis use.

If not then I will give it a generic Chinese name.

I might put the restaurant in one of the hotels. Then security is taken care of as well as location.

@LarryThePuntite any tips for someone wanting to teach English in China, I already know about the preference for white people but I can finesse those midgets

Hahaha, I think it's great as a Trojan horse to learn Chinese and make connections. But if you are trying to make a cheque it's the worst possible thing you can do.

You will make more money opening an African restaurant than teaching English.

In short:
Excellent way to learn Chinese; shitty way to make money.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Hahaha, I think it's great as a Trojan horse to learn Chinese and make connections. But if you are trying to make a cheque it's the worst possible thing you can do.

You will make more money opening an African restaurant than teaching English.

In short:
Excellent way to learn Chinese; shitty way to make money.

Money is not the main reason , doing it for the experience and the chance to travel

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Delicious noodles. I miss eating those everyday back in my days in Qingdao and Guangzhou :lawd:

Apollo

VIP
''Halal meat'' is a scam conjured up by the early imperial Arabs in order to put Jews, Zoroastrians, and Christians out of business.

I just eat regular meat. This scammy tradition makes no sense.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Yes.

A Quranist one. I don't follow silly hadith rules.

You Sunnis are falling from tribal Arab scams.

What about letting the blood flow out of the animal? Don't you believe it gives cleaner meat?

Status
Not open for further replies.