Amaricans are not having enough babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
1. Most people can't afford the lifestyle that the baby boomers had and the economy is rough
2. Marriage laws need to be reformed

people aren’t having babies for economic and personal reasons.

Should we accept more immigrants..how should we deal with shrinking population :hmm:

I am soo happy that teenage pregnancy is so low.

https://komonews.com/news/nation-wo...nt-having-enough-babies-to-replace-themselves

@Emily

To motivate the young Middle-class couples here to have children, the Australia government initiated a grant of cash offer of $7000 per child to all parents and guess what? The government has to abandon the program because it only encouraged the poor to have more children & they required billions more for other welfare services. The government has now pursued a program of encouraging young educated migrants to settle in Australia and they are mostly from Europe and America.

marriage aint expensive in somalia or risky for a male:ayaanswag:
it's not useless, it adds to your landherenimo :fittytousand:
you might want to take a trip to the mother land, 4 wives with least 30 kids is the goal:farmajoyaab:
its an investment at the age of four they can already be geeljire back home and be productive while having dhaqan:siilaanyolaugh:
Inshallah i'll plant the first seed this year. a 100 children is the goal:fittytousand:i already have a 1 month rotation divorce system mapped out. Soddon dhoocil wax kayar ma rabo.:dabcasar:

my goal is to have 4 wives and 60 kids in total. that would be about 15 to 17 yrs of making babies. every night would be a fun night.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily

To motivate the young Middle-class couples here to have children, the Australia government initiated a grant of cash offer of $7000 per child to all parents and guess what? The government has to abandon the program because it only encouraged the poor to have more children & they required billions more for other welfare services. The government has now pursued a program of encouraging young educated migrants to settle in Australia and they are mostly from Europe and America.

I hope America doesn’t pay people to have kids, I don’t want my tax money to go to unproductive baby popping machines.

Shit I might move to Australia

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
To the people who want to have too many kids..good luck with the government assistance :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.