Amaricans are not having enough babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
people aren’t having babies for economic and personal reasons.

The nation's total fertility rate was 16 percent below the level for a population to replace itself last year and only two states, South Dakota and Utah, had total fertility rates above replacement levels.

Should we accept more immigrants..how should we deal with shrinking population :hmm:

I am soo happy that teenage pregnancy is so low.

https://komonews.com/news/nation-wo...nt-having-enough-babies-to-replace-themselves

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
True a lot of people don’t want to get married and some are marrying late.
I don’t even want to have more than 2 kids.
Same the most I would want is 3.

Did you see what happened to Bezos, more people will be thinking twice they have no incentive,
muslims on the other hand don't need to be registered just a nikah at the mosque:yacadiim:
Yea family law is scary here man. That’s why I chase sugar mamas.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's logical. Why having multiple kids? it's useless. I won't get married as well, it's expensive and risky as a male.

Tukraq

VIP
It's logical. Why having multiple kids? it's useless. I won't get married as well, it's expensive and risky as a male.
marriage aint expensive in somalia or risky for a male:ayaanswag:
it's not useless, it adds to your landherenimo :fittytousand:
you might want to take a trip to the mother land, 4 wives with least 30 kids is the goal:farmajoyaab:
its an investment at the age of four they can already be geeljire back home and be productive while having dhaqan:siilaanyolaugh:

Should we accept more immigrants..how should we deal with shrinking population :hmm:

https://komonews.com/news/nation-wo...nt-having-enough-babies-to-replace-themselves
They mean white americans! for white ppl it's always the end of the world when minorities are out fucking them. Me on the other hand i pray for the sake of my native american brothers that whites experience the sad fate of becoming am minority in what they call their homeland.

:lawd::mjpls:

True a lot of people don’t want to get married and some are marrying late.
I don’t even want to have more than 2 kids.
That's cool but if you were my wife. I'd nag you to have surrogacy babies for the muslim brotherhood. 10 kids is a must for muslims!

:mybusiness:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
marriage aint expensive in somalia or risky for a male:ayaanswag:
it's not useless, it adds to your landherenimo :fittytousand:
you might want to take a trip to the mother land, 4 wives with least 30 kids is the goal:farmajoyaab:
its an investment at the age of four they can already be geeljire back home and be productive while having dhaqan:siilaanyolaugh:

:drakelaugh: 10 kids for me!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They mean white americans! for white ppl it's always the end of the world when minorities are out fucking them. Me on the other hand i pray for the sake of my native american brothers that whites experience the sad fate of becoming am minority in what they call their homeland.

:lawd::mjpls:
It has nothing to do with race. Even Muslim Americans aren’t having more than two-three kids.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That's cool but if you were my wife. I'd nag you to have surrogacy babies for the muslim brotherhood. 10 kids is a must for muslims!

:mybusiness:
What a backward mentality
How you gonna feed those babies
The only Muslims I have met with too many kids were Somalis. My Muslim Bangalidashi neighbor only have one five year old child and they spoil him. The kid is very smart, he goes to private school, he is in first grade but reads at third grade level. They are really invested in his education.
Aah the benefits of having less kids :banderas:

Tukraq

VIP
:drakelaugh: 10 kids for me!
Kids are an underrated asset don't let these caravans fool you, my grandfathers brother is like 80
with 40 kids, half of them successful in stem jobs making over six figures a big sum of which they send back to their pops while in the west while he's living in a mansion in Kenya has his own mosque and just married a 20 year old, it can be like hitting the lottery
:salute: the guy looks like this and has two wives 30 and younger after he divorces the older ones
220px-Sultan_Mohamoud_Ali_Shire_2.jpg
I give that old geeljire the upmost respect:win::westbrookswag:

What a backward mentality
How you gonna feed those babies
The only Muslims I have met with too many kids were Somalis. My Muslim Bangalidashi neighbor only have one five year old child and they spoil him. The kid is very smart, he goes to private school, he is in first grade but reads at third grade level. They are really invested in his education.
Aah the benefits of having less kids :banderas:
If i ain't rich by then then i will limit to 4 kids but god will provide. Besides my mothers family were poor and plenty and they turned out fine. It's just your drive and ambition that determines your life.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Please . Americans will never run low on population. Immigrants are flooding our nation in the millions. A generation later these immigrants babies become americans and the cycle goes on and on. America is a consumer depending economy. If our population goes down, China will beat us on the economy thing. Frankly i cant imagine a world where China is # 1.

GO USA the land of the free & the brave (and basra)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Please . Americans will never run low on population. Immigrants are flooding our nation in the millions. A generation later these immigrants babies become americans and the cycle goes on and on. America is a consumer depending economy. If our population goes down, China will beat us on the economy thing. Frankly i cant imagine a world where China is # 1.

GO USA the land of the free & the brave (and basra)

Hun America is not accepting immigrants as much as European countries. The few immigrants we have accepted are not having more than two kids. It’s hard to raise multiple kids.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
If i ain't rich by then then i will limit to 4 kids but god will provide. Besides my mothers family were poor and plenty and they turned out fine. It's just your drive and ambition that determines your life.
Your family are from Africa where it takes a village to raise a child, America is a western individualistic country where people are too busy with their own lives plus daycares are expensive.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kids are an underrated asset don't let these caravans fool you, my grandfathers brother is like 80
with 40 kids, half of them successful in stem jobs making over six figures a big sum of which they send back to their pops while in the west while he's living in a mansion in Kenya has his own mosque and just married a 20 year old, it can be like hitting the lottery
:salute: the guy looks like this and has two wives 30 and younger after he divorces the older ones
220px-Sultan_Mohamoud_Ali_Shire_2.jpg
I give that old geeljire the upmost respect:win::westbrookswag:

There is something authentic and sexy about this ancient geeljiire. The kind of odeey, who will rather whip his wife rather than speak to her politely. Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.