Am I the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh they never had to discuss it with me because I already knew their views on the concepts of boyfriends/girlfriends and from their yelling to change the channel when a couple wluld kiss

We do that too at home and that's how I was also brought up. Interesting to know that this is enough, just environment and not necessarily discussion can be guiding. Thank you.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Shamis abaayo macaanay sonkoray malabay my sunshineis sweery Abaayo my worldis staris iyo weliba galaxyis I agree with @Inquisitive_ alla beerka kkk he made you cry huuno dirgaax

Gaalka dhil gartiisana sii :ohhhdamn:

We do that too at home and that's how I was also brought up. Interesting to know that this is enough, just environment and not necessarily discussion can be guiding. Thank you.
True, the worst combo is when the parents preach but dont lead by action. there is no communication between parent and child

True, the worst combo is when the parents preach but dont lead by action. there is no communication between parent and child

I agree. We both try our best to raise them as best as we can. They can't take their tablets to their room for example in case they're on the wrong side of YouTube and things like that. We monitor everything they do and we don't shout at them or make them fear us because I want them to tell us if they make a mistake.

I agree. We both try our best to raise them as best as we can. They can't take their tablets to their room for example in case they're on the wrong side of YouTube and things like that. We monitor everything they do and we don't shout at them or make them fear us because I want them to tell us if they make a mistake.
Thats good. Some parents are the opposite and its so bad for the kids. Theyll let their kids have as much toys, tv and tech as they want, even buying them the latest iphones :vo3yidw: But they will yell at them and insult them without setting any limitations on them :bell: imagine the mixed messages that sends a kid.

Thats good. Some parents are the opposite and its so bad for the kids. Theyll let their kids have as much toys, tv and tech as they want, even buying them the latest iphones :vo3yidw: But they will yell at them and insult them without setting any limitations on them :bell: imagine the mixed messages that sends a kid.

My kids don't have phones yet, I don't see why they need one when they're picked up and dropped off everywhere and never need to ring us. When they're in secondary school they will have phones for safety reasons we decided. My mum gave me change for the payphone instead of a mobile but payphone aren't safe or or clean.

Shouting at your kids just makes them fear you. I know they'll make mistakes but I'd rather know and not have them feel ashamed with something to hide.

Who thinks hijab should be for girls who reached the first stages of puberty around 11 years old? I do think it's time to teach my nine year old about hijab but I also don't want her to grow up :(

Everyone tells me it's time to teach her the value of hijab so she wears it and loves it as a habit from childhood. But it's not a requirement in Islam yet and I want her to be my little baby for a little while longer. Just saying that makes me feel guilty and want her to start training to be a modest Muslima.
why are u even thinking about putting your 9 year old in a hijab, shes a child. hijab sexualizes children who have absoulutely nothing to hide. its just hair. and if she loves god as much as u say, she will come to the cunclusion that hijab is the right thing byherself in the future.

why are u even thinking about putting your 9 year old in a hijab, shes a child. hijab sexualizes children who have absoulutely nothing to hide. its just hair. and if she loves god as much as u say, she will come to the cunclusion that hijab is the right thing byherself in the future.

It's not sexualising children but guiding them from an early age. That is a perverted statement on your behalf.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I think girls should start wearing hijab in middle school or beginning of high school.

Its weird seeing 5 year old girl with a hijab

loool do u know the purpose of hijab? its supposed to hide ones "awrah" something that your daughter does not have:gucciwhat:

She doesn't have awrah buy my intentions would be to get her to love it from a young age. It's only a couple of years before she starts going into puberty so why not now? I probably will wait until she's older but I'm not opposed to starting her on it now.

Start her at 12. And teach her the importance of maintaining virginity and no sex before marriage talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending