Am I the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Let's all report the moryaan Khaniis @Inquisitive_ insulting someone's mother is crossing the line.

@Shamis i agree with you, let kids be kids, if parents are telling a 5 year old to cover her head because men will find her desire then there's something deeply wrong with them.

Now I get it. Because Muslim girls raised with hijab don’t have boyfriends. She’ll have a boyfriend at some point. You should teach her to have sex in moderation and not so drugs.

Over my dead body :drakelaugh:

These hijabis with boyfriends were made to wear hijab and were not given a heartfelt discussion about chastity. If you tell your kids not to have sex without making it a big discussion they will just ignore you.

Let's all report the moryaan Khaniis @Inquisitive_ insulting someone's mother is crossing the line.

@Shamis i agree with you, let kids be kids, if parents telling a 5 year old to cover her head because men will find her desire then there's something deeply wrong with them.

Yeah I think I'll wait until she starts to grow somewhat into a woman.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Let's be honest for once, Somali mothers who force their young daughters to wear hijab are too lazy to do their hair. I've seen every parent who let their daughters be kids, they're polished, their hair is always brushed. They're not doing it for religious purposes but out of pure laziness.

Gambar

VIP

@Shamis i agree with you, let kids be kids, if parents are telling a 5 year old to cover her head because men will find her desire then there's something deeply wrong with them.

He's a paradox. He talks about marriage and children and how important it is but he is neither married nor has children. :cosbyhmm:He talks about deen but every other word is gaalo, infidel, dabodhilif, Europhile, fasaad, dayuus, etc. At this point I just think he is a character. But his words are very disgusting.

@Shamis if you wear the hijab your daughter will want to copy you. You're an example to her in more ways than you can imagine. Actions speak louder than words.

Over my dead body :drakelaugh:

These hijabis with boyfriends were made to wear hijab and were not given a heartfelt discussion about chastity. If you tell your kids not to have sex without making it a big discussion they will just ignore you.
You just proved my point. If you spoon feed her at the age of 9 instead of later, she won’t know why sleeping around is wrong. However if you teach her when she’s already hooked up and feels bad, she’ll know what you mean. At the age of 16 let her hang out with Cody and Tyrone a couple times.

Let's be honest for once, Somali mothers who force their young daughters to wear hijab are too lazy to do their hair. I've seen every parent who let their daughters be kids, they're polished, their hair is always brushed. They're not doing it for religious purposes but out of pure laziness.

There's one like that at my kids school, she always gets infested with lice too.

You just proved my point. If you spoon feed her at the age of 9 instead of later, she won’t know why sleeping around is wrong. However if you teach her when she’s already hooked up and feels bad, she’ll know what you mean. At the age of 16 let her hang out with Cody and Tyrone a couple times.

What if I want her to be a virgin when she gets married? I already told her she can't date until she's in university and that I want her married at 21.

Gambar

VIP

I remember this past Eid and this little baby girl threw a tantrum and ripped off her hijab, and her hair looked like it hadn't been touched for months. But let's be honest, little girls sometimes won't let you do their hair, they run away, bite and scratch, so the parents put on a hijab to cover it.

The Somali culture of hair grooming is dead. Look at vintage photos where people would put ghee in their hair, including men.

He's a paradox. He talks about marriage and children and how important it is but he is neither married nor has children. :cosbyhmm:He talks about deen but every other word is gaalo, infidel, dabodhilif, Europhile, fasaad, dayuus, etc. At this point I just think he is a character. But his words are very disgusting.

@Shamis if you wear the hijab your daughter will want to copy you. You're an example to her in more ways than you can imagine. Actions speak louder than words.

It's actually not how it works. She doesn't want to emulate me but her friends who don't wear hijab. Most kids only want to be like their mother when they have families of their own.

What if I want her to be a virgin when she gets married? I already told her she can't date until she's in university and that I want her married at 21.
But she doesn’t know what dating means. If you try so hard to stop someone from doing something, and they don’t know why you’re trying to stop them, they’ll eventually want to investigate further and baashaal a couple of times. At 9, she doesn’t know why you’re saying what you’re saying. Accept the inevitable. At 16, give her dating allowance and tell her to make sure it’s safe and be home by 10.
:denzelnigga: :ulyin:

Gambar

VIP
It's actually not how it works. She doesn't want to emulate me but her friends who don't wear hijab. Most kids only want to be like their mother when they have families of their own.

Really? :cosbyhmm: I always used to copy my mum at that age, I even used to put on her perfume and she would yell at me all the time about it but I never listened.

Really? :cosbyhmm: I always used to copy my mum at that age, I even used to put on her perfume and she would yell at me all the time about it but I never listened.

Not mine. She's a tomboy and looks up to her father more because he taught her sports and buys her football gear.

How about not getting your advice from an internet forum for a start and maybe then your kid will emulate you

But she doesn’t know what dating means. If you try so hard to stop someone from doing something, and they don’t know why you’re trying to stop them, they’ll eventually want to investigate further and baashaal a couple of times. At 9, she doesn’t know why you’re saying what you’re saying. Accept the inevitable. At 16, give her dating allowance and tell her to make sure it’s safe and be home by 10.
:denzelnigga: :ulyin:

She understands perfectly well, don't underestimate kids.

I didnt wear hijab until puberty and I wear it just fine, the wear it early to get used to it argument is moot imo :manny:

Thank you for your input. This is the sort of discussion I was after. When did your parents discuss chastity with you if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you for your input. This is the sort of discussion I was after. When did your parents discuss chastity with you if you don't mind me asking?
tbh they never had to discuss it with me because I already knew their views on the concepts of boyfriends/girlfriends and from their yelling to change the channel when a couple would kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending