Am I the only one who think it's a disgrace to put hijabis on 5 year olds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are hating. Young girls with a hijab is beautiful and it teaches them to be proud of their deen. Why are you mad?

I thought toddlers wearing hijab in the West was weird, till I went to Xamar and saw tiny hijabs sold in markets for new borns. Somalis are either extreme with their deen or blind follow this religion or innovate which is a major sin.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
What's worst is that when my state(Washington) was talking about legalizing gay marriage in 2012, there were election stuff in the public schools and some teachers talked about the legalization of gay marriage. Then, a good number of Somali parents took their kids out of the public schools into shitty Islamic schools because they thought the gaals were turning their kids in homosexuals :ftw9nwa: Now the future of those kids are fucked due to the parents insane reactions.

What's worst is that when my state(Washington) was talking about legalizing gay marriage in 2012, there were election stuff in the public schools and some teachers talked about the legalization of gay marriage. Then, a good number of Somali parents took their kids out of the public schools into shitty Islamic schools because they thought the gaals were turning their kids in homosexuals :ftw9nwa: Now the future of those kids are fucked due to the parents insane reactions.
That happened to my brother LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending