Am I the only one who think it's a disgrace to put hijabis on 5 year olds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
yh mate we dont want our daughters to be at the hand of those child predators
The funny thing is the Somali community hides and protects its predators so clearly putting a hijab on a child doesn't work. A child is supposed to have a childhood. Not run around wearing the hijab when they can't even sin at that age. I firmly believe the majority of the Somalis don't know anything about the deen, it's just a culture.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I think it's kinda weird and wrong forcing a little girl to wear it. But I don't see anything wrong with them wearing it. How's it a disgrace?

Lets be honest most of the time they're pressured. If those same little girls said that wanted to go swimming or wear a a normal kids tank top they wouldn't be allowed to so let's not pretend that Somali parents are some sort of freedom of choice crusaders.

Little Somali girl "I want to wear this"

409ks_off-white_1.jpg

Somali parents reaction

_45298115_1.jpg

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
If somehow you can convince the hive mind of older Somali ladies to stop this, then there might be progress.

The "muh choice" argument just falls flat

A lot of the time, women are pressured into the hijab by other people or it is straight up forced by law.
I know some women have a genuine choice but that won't make up for the women who are pressured/forced

It IS disgraceful. Those little girls are going to grow up not knowing what it feels like to have the wind in their hair, they're going to feel as though their bodies are something shameful. And it's not even their choice :mjcry:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It IS disgraceful. Those little girls are going to grow up not knowing what it feels like to have the wind in their hair, they're going to feel as though their bodies are something shameful. And it's not even their choice :mjcry:
naah the complete opposite.they will feel like their bodies are precious and shouldn't be advertised for the rest of the world and only the worthy can receive it's benefits{marriage]

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
You are talking from your shithole

Girls don't wear it because of pedos they wear it because they are forced by their parents cuz "they said so".
i never said girls wear it because of pedos rather they should wear it because pedos are out there

Gambar

VIP
They're so much pressure on Somali girls when at the end of the day Somali girls are succeeding. Somali boys waa manyac; they're spoiled like crazy. There's a reason the term ciyaal mama was coined. You barely hear about hablaha ku biraya kuwaa is qarxiya but in November a bunch of Somali boys were convicted of terrorism.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
They're so much pressure on Somali girls when at the end of the day Somali girls are succeeding. Somali boys waa manyac; they're spoiled like crazy. There's a reason the term ciyaal mama was coined. You barely hear about hablaha ku biraya kuwaa is qarxiya but in November a bunch of Somali boys were convicted of terrorism.

This is so true :kanyehmm:

Lets be honest most of the time they're pressured. If those same little girls said that wanted to go swimming or wear a a normal kids tank top they wouldn't be allowed to so let's not pretend that Somali parents are some sort of freedom of choice crusaders.

Little Somali girl "I want to wear this"

View attachment 11028

Somali parents reaction

View attachment 11029

Lmaooo yooo the first time I wore a t shirt outside since i was a kid I had the weirdest reaction. This was like a decade afterward

I'd flinch every time a breeze hit my arms and I honestly felt like people were staring even though I knew they weren't :yloezpe: indoctrination is straaange

naah the complete opposite.they will feel like there bodies are precious and shouldn't be advertised for the rest of the world and only the worthy can receive it's benefits{marriage]
No, because I speak from experience :camby:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
war horta maxaad tahay raag misaa dumar :what1::what1::what1:

It is so true wallahi. So much emphasis is put on appearance when it comes to somali girls, these ppl would rather you look the part of a good muslim than act the part, It's insane

Gambar

VIP
We still in them in fact we are worse. Atleast during siad barres time there was some form of governance and people didn't go around bombing shit but look at us know we kill people bomb people the hole package
Siad Barre used to put that stuff in check, now the Somali government emboldens and empowers them. He was a dictator but when he said rag iyo dumar waa simaanyihin the wadaado came out against that. During a dictatorship so of course afweynes crazy ass executed them. It's not about not wearing the hijab, but there's no concept of choice at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending