Am I the only one who’s gonna try to use Ramadan to lose weight?

I’m gonna try to eat light at iftar so I’m only eating 1k calories per day
With 1k calories you gonna look like this
1586306656500.png

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Normally I’d aim for a summer body but now I just need a post quarantine body :mjkkk: :mjhaps:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Always hear this from overweight Muslims

Im GoOnnAA UusEE RAmADAn To LoSE WEiEighT

then Ramadan comes and they gain weight.

If you really want to lose weight go fast and run outside

My people will fail to lose weight, as the gyms are closed. Mosques will be too, tawarih is a good form of exercise too. It will be too dark to run on the roads by the time the food has gone down and dry fasting affects your energy levels.

I'm lucky to have weights and a treadmil at home. So no issues for me.

I would avoid carbs after iftar and go hard on your proteins and healthy fats, eat light for suhur. By doing this, you will avoid weight gain during Ramadan. I'm looking to maintain and bulk after Ramadan to gain mass. In the summer I will cut again.

Last edited:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Normally I’d aim for a summer body but now I just need a post quarantine body :mjkkk: :mjhaps:

Same!! This damn quarantine is the last thing I needed atm. All the gyms are closed and working out @ home sucks :mjcry:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I’ve been saying this for years and years but have failed.

Losing weight is much easier outside Ramadan unless if you live alone and don’t have women cooking you large tempting high calorie foods and dozens of ol’ samosa that we eat it like savages and don’t realize it’s 300 calories each.

Trending

Latest posts