Am I simp?

Macalin M

Out here
What the f*ck did you just fucking say about me, you little ? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I've searched your name up in the Navy SEAL database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the Armed Forces. If you were actually a Navy SEAL, then you actually know how to spell guerrilla, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the f*ck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren't? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the f*ck would you say you have a secret network of spies yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of spies? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can kill someone seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can't even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal, then why the f*ck did you just say you were in the Navy SEALs earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little “clever” comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you goddamn idiot.

Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I've searched your name up in the Navy SEAL database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the Armed Forces. If you were actually a Navy SEAL, then you actually know how to spell guerrilla, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the f*ck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren't? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the f*ck would you say you have a secret network of spies yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of spies? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can kill someone seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can't even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal, then why the f*ck did you just say you were in the Navy SEALs earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little “clever” comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you goddamn idiot.
Shadow the Hedgehog's a -ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fuckin' quilly dick out and he pissed on my FUCKING wife, and he said his dick was THIS BIG, and I said that's disgusting. So I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com. Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows, look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what, I'm gonna f*ck the earth. That's right, this is what you get! My SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the earth. I'm gonna go higher. I'm pissing on the MOOOON! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT! You have twenty-three hours before the piss DROPLETS hit the fucking earth, now get out of my fucking sight before I piss on you too!

Lmao
What the f*ck did you just fucking say about me, you little ? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Hey Faggit,

you are a fat, retarded, no-life who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Hey Faggit,

you are a fat, retarded, no-life who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
None of you are worth my undivided attention or typing speed.
None of you are worth my undivided attention or full typing speed. You meager morons aren't even capable of comprehending my cognitive capabilities, your cranium is a chromosome coliseum, you clueless cock-chewing chimps. This isn't even a quarter close to 5% of my full power. This typing speed is currently set to me at 10% right now, with a mental energy input of 6%. This is no mere keyboard for incels. This has gotten too easy I constantly randomize my keyboard's order similar to the fashion of a Rubik's cube and have added weights to each hand-crafted key requiring additional muscle mass to type each carefully-selected letter down. This is casual child's play. In this game of mental chess you were always in check out of mercy, tempt me and the checkmate will be completed. While you sucked at your flat-chested mother's teats I was already working on calculus and studying from Socrates. While you played with your toys, I crafted out blueprints to great architectural designs. While you struggled to walk on your flimsy, disproportionate legs I was already out-pacing Usain Bolt. While you guzzled down mommy's milk I was consuming shots after shots. There's levels to this that you insignificant insects and flamboyant s could never understand. You live on this planet, but I'm in another dimension than you dimwitted degenerates. You simply meander around like mongrels thirsting after online s while I have long since purged the notion of uncontrollable lust and all other emotions known to plague the man. I am in perfect control of my own being, in harmony to the force I am. You spineless sissies, talentless twats, Neanderthal nimrods, and ignorant imbeciles still screech around oblivious to your own illusions. You stay on ground level while I reside in my palace to be found in the ozone layer. Kneel down while you can. The speed in which I jot this can take a century, but I'll still be light years ahead of all of you. Remember your place and don't forget it.

None of you are worth my undivided attention or typing speed.
None of you are worth my undivided attention or full typing speed. You meager morons aren't even capable of comprehending my cognitive capabilities, your cranium is a chromosome coliseum, you clueless cock-chewing chimps. This isn't even a quarter close to 5% of my full power. This typing speed is currently set to me at 10% right now, with a mental energy input of 6%. This is no mere keyboard for incels. This has gotten too easy I constantly randomize my keyboard's order similar to the fashion of a Rubik's cube and have added weights to each hand-crafted key requiring additional muscle mass to type each carefully-selected letter down. This is casual child's play. In this game of mental chess you were always in check out of mercy, tempt me and the checkmate will be completed. While you sucked at your flat-chested mother's teats I was already working on calculus and studying from Socrates. While you played with your toys, I crafted out blueprints to great architectural designs. While you struggled to walk on your flimsy, disproportionate legs I was already out-pacing Usain Bolt. While you guzzled down mommy's milk I was consuming shots after shots. There's levels to this that you insignificant insects and flamboyant ******s could never understand. You live on this planet, but I'm in another dimension than you dimwitted degenerates. You simply meander around like mongrels thirsting after online s while I have long since purged the notion of uncontrollable lust and all other emotions known to plague the man. I am in perfect control of my own being, in harmony to the force I am. You spineless sissies, talentless twats, Neanderthal nimrods, and ignorant imbeciles still screech around oblivious to your own illusions. You stay on ground level while I reside in my palace to be found in the ozone layer. Kneel down while you can. The speed in which I jot this can take a century, but I'll still be light years ahead of all of you. Remember your place and don't forget it.
Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system. I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now. The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain. Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device. This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware? Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.

I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched. With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks. I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.

If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $500 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1NxWd2wKdCcWnnv85EnaZgiwn9vFeCK1tD

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again. I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay. I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address. I do not make any mistakes.

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.

Best regards!

Muji

VIP
You sound so romantic when you're condescending, now that I'm a certified simp I wanna see more of this seductive writing

don’t worry I can be even more romantic than this
6AF7ADEB-2C1D-41DA-9F52-27B77744CDF2.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Wow never underestimate the power of this kid , he singlehandedly destroyed 416 in one setting , I wonder how he'll recover from this one

What a phenomenal Ki blast

1517110502-CV-Dragon-Ball-Super-125-Toppo-Frieza.jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I was strolling down the sidewalk coming from the gym and happened to spot a fine Qalanjo staring and screaming from her balcony, then I thought "yeah I'm hot I know jeez no need to remind me" so I said she better bring dat ass over here if she desperate for them digits...
(know what I'm sayin ma fellow farax playas? *high five*....we killing dis shit baby)

I added some winking and some 'call me' hand gestures before realizing her house was on fire and she was pleading for help, then after a few minutes of heavy pondering I decided to call 911.... Which didn't help cause it was too late and she died but that's not the important part

Fellas did I simp for a woman today? should I not have called 911? Have I become weak?

Dammit just take my alpha male bad boy card, it's too late for me. I'm a fucking SIMP

No, U r not a Simp. A Simp is not linguistically articulated like YOU.

But u iz weird if u must know.

giphy.gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
for the right woman every farax on this forum is a simp. I’m sure if you met me and I whooshed my hair from left to right and then flicked the ends you would be offering to carry my bag.
Oh I could've sworn a hijab covers your hair... Maybe I'm wrong :)
:cosbyhmm::ohhh:

@AbdiRastoole

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
for the right woman every farax on this forum is a simp. I’m sure if you met me and I whooshed my hair from left to right and then flicked the ends you would be offering to carry my bag.

Thanks for the clarification , this explains alot about the detailed anatomy of SSPOT faaraxs
Indeed there are non incels and non simpleton faaraxs in real life despite the striking contrast of the forumers .

Unfortunately the censuses must be updated once in awhile :)

Muji

VIP
Thanks for the clarification , this explains alot about the detailed anatomy of SSPOT faaraxs
Indeed there are non incels and non simpleton faaraxs in real life despite the striking contrast of the forumers .

Unfortunately the censuses must be updated once in awhile :)

can you send us a voice note please? Thanks