Am I simp?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
So I was strolling down the sidewalk coming from the gym and happened to spot a fine Qalanjo staring and screaming from her balcony, then I thought "yeah I'm hot I know jeez no need to remind me" so I said she better bring dat ass over here if she desperate for them digits...
(know what I'm sayin ma fellow farax playas? *high five*....we killing dis shit baby)

I added some winking and some 'call me' hand gestures before realizing her house was on fire and she was pleading for help, then after a few minutes of heavy pondering I decided to call 911.... Which didn't help cause it was too late and she died but that's not the important part

Fellas did I simp for a woman today? should I not have called 911? Have I become weak?

Dammit just take my alpha male bad boy card, it's too late for me. I'm a fucking SIMP

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
giphy.gif

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Forget simping I'm charging you with murder for burning that poor girl and her house down with how hot you are :ohhh:

Glad she died. Imagine if you saved her life and she ended up having a boyfriend? You could never recover from that L. What if she said “I’m forever thankful to you for saving my life, but only as a friend:wow1:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
So I was strolling down the sidewalk coming from the gym and happened to spot a fine Qalanjo staring and screaming from her balcony, then I thought "yeah I'm hot I know jeez no need to remind me" so I said she better bring dat ass over here if she desperate for them digits...
(know what I'm sayin ma fellow farax playas? *high five*....we killing dis shit baby)

I added some winking and some 'call me' hand gestures before realizing her house was on fire and she was pleading for help, then after a few minutes of heavy pondering I decided to call 911.... Which didn't help cause it was too late and she died but that's not the important part

Fellas did I simp for a woman today? should I not have called 911? Have I become weak?

Dammit just take my alpha male bad boy card, it's too late for me. I'm a fucking SIMP

So you are a beta male simp filled with estrogen because you didn't save a xallimo who might have friendzone you

:damn::drakekidding:

Lmao
100 % simp beta male with low t
How fucking dare YOU call me a Beta Male.
Look kid, I f*ck more attractive women than you have ever even seen with your prepubescent, desperate virgin eyes. I once beat up an ex heavy weight boxer because he looked at me wrong. He begged me to stop. He begged me to just let him go, But I didn’t stop. You sit there in with your shitty computer, no job prospects past your nearest McDonald, and call me a beta male? You can’t even get the greese stains off of your shit between your fourth and fifth abdominal roll without the help of your mother, whom you have single handedly lead into an unimaginable misery by your mere pathetic existence. Take some of those bigs words and bring them outside into the real world. That way someone can beat you up before they send you crawling home to lick your wounds and make pissy internet videos ing about people that you cannot even begin to understand from behind the drool covered binoculars you call glasses.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
How fucking dare YOU call me a Beta Male.
Look kid, I f*ck more attractive women than you have ever even seen with your prepubescent, desperate virgin eyes. I once beat up an ex heavy weight boxer because he looked at me wrong. He begged me to stop. He begged me to just let him go, But I didn’t stop. You sit there in with your shitty computer, no job prospects past your nearest McDonald, and call me a beta male? You can’t even get the greese stains off of your shit between your fourth and fifth abdominal roll without the help of your mother, whom you have single handedly lead into an unimaginable misery by your mere pathetic existence. Take some of those bigs words and bring them outside into the real world. That way someone can beat you up before they send you crawling home to lick your wounds and make pissy internet videos ing about people that you cannot even begin to understand from behind the drool covered binoculars you call glasses.

What the f*ck did you just fucking say about me, you little ? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Trending

Latest posts