Am I seriously the only Soomaal here

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yo soy un Soomaal (no Somalí) y aprendo español.

.. the only one who wants to learn Spanish here?

Currently I am watching la casa de papel on netflix.

what a awesome show.

Spanish women are really a gift from above to all men on this earth. So feminine and sexually appealing. Their accent and way they carry themselves always makes me rock hard.

But that's not why I'm learning the language. (Okay abihiin wasse maybe it is... partially).

But Spain was under Islamic influence for centuries and Spanish has many Arabic loan words so it's great to learn also and I would love to explore South America. Of course it's a world tongue also.

What amazes me is how much orgies these Spaniards had to have they completely populate South America. Rageedi weeye kkkkkk

Is the casa of papel really good ? I'm still watching Suits because of Harvey Specter aka the man every xalimo needs in her life . And stranger things. Then I'll start that Tv show.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Is the casa of papel really good ? I'm still watching Suits because of Harvey Specter aka the man every xalimo needs in her life . And stranger things. Then I'll start that Tv show.
Fcking good weeye ukhti walle bille. Yeah heard about those 2 too. Are they women only shows?

Apollo

VIP
@CaliTedesse

Af-Esbaanyol ?? is that how you spell it, is quite useless in Europe because Spain is one of the poorest West EU countries with high unemployment rates and not many New World Latinos live in Europe. So why are you learning it?

Learn Chinese or Russian instead, more useful.

Edit: it's Af-Isbaanish. :ftw9nwa:

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

Af-Esbaanyol ?? is that how you spell it, is quite useless in Europe because Spain is one of the poorest West EU countries with high unemployment rates and not many New World Latinos live in Europe. So why are you learning it?

Learn Chinese or Russian instead, more useful.

Edit: it's Af-Isbaanish. :ftw9nwa:
Russian is on my list but first Espanol because akhi more Espanol is more coochie is in turn more coochie is again more coochie which makes me very happy kkkkkkkkkk jk ist world language and beautiful thats why akhi

Trending