Am i selfish for not wanting to fight for a flag?

I promised myself that I will never fight for a flag but I will fight for the innocent but never a flag.
Am I selfish for that?

Backstory: I was selected by the Norwegian army but I declined, but they called me for an interview. In the interview, I was cracking some jokes and say shit like "I would rather fight for Russia if they gave me money" "I saw an elephant downstreet but I remember that was your wife" "I don't want to be here, I will contribute to the Norwegian economy but I won't fight for it"
I don't think they will recall me after that at least I hope not:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
(førstegangstjeneste)

Last edited:
You don't own this site negro.
Bruce Lee Racism GIF

I promised myself that I will never fight for a flag but I will fight for the innocent but never a flag.
Am I selfish for that?

Backstory: I was selected by the Norwegian army but I declined, but they called me for an interview. In the interview, I was cracking some jokes and say shit like "I would fight for Russia if they gave me money" "I saw an elephant downstreet but I remember that was your wife" "I don't want to be here, I will contribute to the Norwegian economy but I won't fight for it"
I don't think they will recall me after that at least I hope not:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
(førstegangstjeneste)
not your homeland, tho I do hope you'll fight tooth and nail for Somalia

"I'm i selfish for not wanting to fight for a flag"
Answer: NO

You are a high IQ individual! Their is no reason to sacrifice your life for these elites. Just know they would never sacrifice their lives for you!
Also modern wars are just massacres it's not like ancient times when you had swords, bow and arrows!

Only fools fight for their country. I only fight for myself!

"I'm i selfish for not wanting to fight for a flag"
Answer: NO

You are a high IQ individual! Their is no reason to sacrifice your life for these elites. Just know they would never sacrifice their lives for you!
Also modern wars are just massacres it's not like ancient times when you had swords, bow and arrows!

Only fools fight for their country. I only fight for myself!
My analogy: The soldier is the politician's b*tch, the politician is the rich man's b*tch.
I don't wanna be someone's b*tch.

My analogy: The soldier is the politician's b*tch, the politician is the rich man's b*tch.
I don't wanna be someone's b*tch.
Unfortunately, you'll always be someone's b**ch even if you delude yourself into thinking you're free. Only your death is yours alone.

How much do Norweigian Soldiers make and why did they select you? And No you're not selfish.
They selected people over 18+ and you have to write like a form on how tall you are and also your weight and your physical abilities. You earn about 2000 USD in a month if you are a soldier but an officer and general earn way more.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They selected people over 18+ and you have to write like a form on how tall you are and also your weight and your physical abilities. You earn about 2000 USD in a month if you are a soldier but an officer and general earn way more.
Not worth it. Fake a injury.

Trending