Am i selfish for not wanting to fight for a flag?

They selected people over 18+ and you have to write like a form on how tall you are and also your weight and your physical abilities. You earn about 2000 USD in a month if you are a soldier but an officer and general earn way more.
2000 USD is shit pay considering how high the tax rate is

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Nigga Surah 8:15
يا أَيُّهَا الَّذينَ آمَنوا إِذا لَقيتُمُ الَّذينَ
كَفَروا زَحفًا فَلا تُوَلّوهُمُ الأَدبارَ
O you who have faith! When you encounter the faithless advancing [for battle], do not turn your backs [to flee] from them.

I agree I don't care about killing random people half way across the world for what? You saw what happened in the middle east and Vietnam

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ja Vi Elsker Dette Landet 🇳🇴

1631829177503.png

Anyways, lucky you, Erna is gone, and its now a Labou government in. Count your blessings that the far right is still powerless, or you would have been singing "Norge My Land" or "Ja vi Elsker Dette Landet"

2000 USD is shit pay considering how high the tax rate is
Ja Vi Elsker Dette Landet 🇳🇴

View attachment 200882

Anyways, lucky you, Erna is gone, and its now a Labou government in. Count your blessings that the far right is still powerless, or you would have been singing "Norge My Land" or "Ja vi Elsker Dette Landet"
Er du norsk somalier? vi er heldige at frp ikke kom til makten og tenk å ha sylvi som statsminister.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Er du norsk somalier? vi er heldige at frp ikke kom til makten og tenk å ha sylvi som statsminister.
1631830937348.png

Allahmidullah she didn't win. She is too far right even for far right level. Brevik was a member of Frp, so what darn person would vote for them. Erna is like Boris Johnson of this county, the UK. I ain't a Norwegian Somali, but with so much family members there, its just daily knowledge.

I can't blame you, mandatory military services should be banned.
Unless there's a war, but come on it's Norway one of the most peaceful countries, military service shouldn't be mandatory.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
If you get free healthcare and education along with the 2k do it, then go to uni for free and start your career after. Its not like theyre going to drop you in the middle of afghanistan its not that deep you'll be sent on patrol in a 1st world country that they have a base in since its your first tour.

Trending

Latest posts