Am I selfish for deciding to be childfree and looking forward to retiring early?

Am I selfish for choosing to be childfree?

• yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You're not selfish. But if you won't impregnate whatever girl ends up with you, she'll make your life a living hell. Women needs babies and if you take that away from her she'll resent you.

I suggest you send her to me so I'm the one who gives her the baby and she's happy and you're happy sxb :friendhug:

In other orders, you're requesting fornication under the consent of @Parailia somalensis. :mugshotman:

You remind me of an encounter I had with an older Somali gentlemen while waiting in line to grab a hot coffee before the lockdown. I mistakenly called the elderly Somali gentleman 'adeer' but he allowed it only because I was much younger than him. Even adeers don't like to be called that word because it seems everyone is chasing youth these days.

Chasing youth is stupid. To age is graceful.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So manifesto is a divorced father. Interesting. :leon:You failed to mention that until today.

I will marry you as my second wife, we dated back in 2018 and you were acting hard to get but hopelfully now you realized these kids would not take you home for good, how about we do things over? I got hotts for all reer waqooyi accent speaking chicks incase you didn't know!

:manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I will marry you as my second wife, we dated back in 2018 and you were acting hard to get but hopelfully now you realized these kids would not take you home for good, how about we do things over? I got hotts for all reer waqooyi accent speaking chicks incase you didn't know!

:manny:

Dated? Why was I never informed of this. :drakewtf: Second wife? Are you crazy? @Ferrari tried to pull that polygamy cult on me and I was never for sharing. I was an only child for 4 years and I'm still lavished with attention do you think I'd settle for a supporting role when I'm the lead.

Sociologists are all charlatans. Read less.
7F889A80-C439-4888-88B2-648B6686BDA6.jpeg

Bro I don't care if youre a secularist. But your though process is concerning.

You don't do something, not because you disagree with it but because of what your ancestors would think? Seek help.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I won't share my partner with no other male even though my views are cadaan like. My Ogaden ancestor will curse and haunted me to my death bed. I can't bring shame upon my esteemed clan by being cucked by an inferior clan.

How do you reconcile having deeply traditional views with radically liberal ones?
giphy.gif

@Phiirso are you going to allow him to speak to you in such a manner?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
People come up with all sorts of conclusions just to make you reconsider and change your mind but some of us don't want kids at all. Some even go as far as labeling us as homosexuals for not wanting kids. There is more to life than kids my fellow Somalis.
Good on you mate.

I don't plan on having kids as well. Bringing children into a world full of suffering and evil is IMMORAL.

Trending